Poor JB looks utterly terrified.

Mirin' the curry's low-inhib tho...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16371, MagaPutinism and 17 others
How old is she? Like 10-11?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
this guy would be lucky to not be shot and burned at the spot and charged with RAPE, ASSAULT, AND PEDOPHILE, AND SENT TO PRISON FOR LIFE

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Jigen, Deleted member 19766 and 7 others
Mirin a fellow looksmaxxer spotted in the wild

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, BeestungLipsTheory, pardocel and 17 others
this guy would be lucky to not be shot and burned at the spot and charged with RAPE, ASSAULT, AND PEDOPHILE, AND SENT TO PRISON FOR LIFE
Mirin low-inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and klip11
curries are promised to have blonde JB in heaven by allah, wallah, inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
Hes ethnic so has protection from all social persecution and can call brothers for help

• JFL
Reactions: mugabi, Deleted member 19766, Roquefort and 2 others
it's incredible they're considered the same species

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Jigen, Deleted member 19766 and 9 others
This is exactly why curries get such a bad reputation. How fucking stupid are curries doing this shit? Who the fuck does this middle aged truecel curry think he is trying to fuck a little girl on camera? Fucking hell.
20221201 202004

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, pardocel, Jigen and 6 others
This is exactly why curries get such a bad reputation. How fucking stupid are curries doing this shit? Who the fuck does this middle aged truecel curry think he is trying to fuck a little girl on camera? Fucking hell.
View attachment 1977262
they legitimately have nothing to lose

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Sub0, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
they legitimately have nothing to lose
It legitimately raises my cortisol JFL. I will have to keep an eye on the FOB curry that trys to join my squads pickup basketball games at the YMCA. I will keep an eye on him if he starts eye raping my classmates.
20221106 025050

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Why, he just gave a pretty flower to a pretty girl...

In my country there are many gypsies who try the same shtick - they give you a flower, photo, or a worthless trinket, then they ask you for money or tell you an unwanted sob story about their life, expecting to receive cash in return. It's best not to take anything for them, but the impulse to take something when someone hands you a thing can be pretty strong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 19766, klip11 and 2 others
Why, he just gave a pretty flower to a pretty girl...

In my country there are many gypsies who try the same shtick - they give you a flower, photo, or a worthless trinket, then they ask you for money or tell you an unwanted sob story about their life, expecting to receive cash in return. It's best not to take anything for them, but the impulse to take something when someone hands you a thing can be pretty strong.
Nigga what kinda of middle aged man walks up to a little girl, gives her a flower and then starts caressing her. Did u also get diddled as a kid too?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 19766, FoolOfAGook and 1 other person
If some random man does this to your daughter, it is your duty to giga life-min that 'person'.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
If some random man does this to your daughter, it is your duty to giga life-min that 'person'.
Well just from reading shit from users on here. I would guess it would be degenerate users who complain about "agecucks" that would be trying to diddle little kids JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24117
He must be thinking : " what a beautiful and pretty aryan queen, i'm so proud of my aryan genes and my aryan ancestry. Hopefully she understands that i'm the same as her and that we can marry. I'm not a disgusting nigger or shitskin i'm aryan ... "

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 19766, FoolOfAGook and 1 other person
Nigga what kinda of middle aged man walks up to a little girl, gives her a flower and then starts caressing her. Did u also get diddled as a kid too?
Gypsy fortune tellers - you can be somewhere in public, mind your own business and they can appear out of nowhere, come and pet you on the head and be like: "You have a strong aura my child...(then pull out some tarot cards and flip them). You are in grave danger though, someone close to you wants to kill you. I can't tell you more now, it unsafe here, you should come to my place and I'll tell you everything...".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Cheesyrumble
Gypsy fortune tellers - you can be somewhere in public, mind your own business and they can appear out of nowhere, come and pet you on the head and be like: "You have a strong aura my child...(then pull out some tarot cards and flip them). You are in grave danger though, someone close to you wants to kill you. I can't tell you more now, it unsafe here, you should come to my place and I'll tell you everything...".
Mirin this AI generated fantasy story teller about gypsy kiddie diddlers.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Gonthar
He's curry so he's above the law.