Currymaxxing is the only way left to ascend

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
All the other ways like surgery, roids, LL have become too saturated. Every other average joe is walking around mewing and blasting tren. You have to be unique. Think about it… Do you know anybody who is trying to be a curry? No. That means that all the foids will drool over you because of your uniqueness. It’s not that hard to be indian.

Step 1- Hygiene
Don’t shower
Don’t wear deoderant
Mud baths are essential

Step 2- Coloring
After you take a shit smear it all over your face to get that mogger indian glow

Step 3- Scamming
Log onto your computer and call someone to tell them that their bank account will be frozen unless they don’t pay you $1000 very soon. After you get the money, hang up and block their number

Am I missing any steps?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, iloveboobs, vernier and 1 other person
Get a job edgelord

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni, The Homelander and Sub5kang
All the other ways like surgery, roids, LL have become too saturated. Every other average joe is walking around mewing and blasting tren. You have to be unique. Think about it… Do you know anybody who is trying to be a curry? No. That means that all the foids will drool over you because of your uniqueness. It’s not that hard to be indian.

Step 1- Hygiene
Don’t shower
Don’t wear deoderant
Mud baths are essential

Step 2- Coloring
After you take a shit smear it all over your face to get that mogger indian glow

Step 3- Scamming
Log onto your computer and call someone to tell them that their bank account will be frozen unless they don’t pay you $1000 very soon. After you get the money, hang up and block their number

Am I missing any steps?
I think you're just describing your own daily routine fag

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium and The Homelander

Step 1- Hygiene
Don’t shower
Don’t wear deoderant
Mud baths are essential

Step 2- Coloring

Step 3- Scamming

Am I missing any steps?
You missed cornering women to rape them and becoming the president of america.

• JFL
Reactions: The Homelander and iloveboobs
learn coding math and cricket

• JFL
Reactions: The Homelander
I think you're just describing your own daily routine fag
Ever heard of something called a joke? Btw thoughts on @GabachoCopium betraying you?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sub5kang and GabachoCopium