Currys and Rices are LOW IQ, HIGH GRADES ≠ HIGH IQ

Deleted member 11675

Deleted member 11675

Mistral
most currys are low Iq, they really need tution and after school tutor help to even pass exams, they need coaching for everything.

HIGH IQ does means high grades or vice versa.

criminals like escobar also have high IQ.

if you are really that high IQ you do not really need coaching, tutors or have to study 12 hours a day, a high IQ person can study everything just before a month.

but since most currys (99%) are borderline retard they need all the AID on earth possible to even pass the exams.

99% of currys do not have IQ above 85, while some 0.01% have really high IQ thanks to caucasian genetics, nearly all rich currys even in west they all come from one single higher caste lol, mainland currys ( 99% of pop.) are borderline retard.

if i take a random, even some trailer trash cum skin from alabama, force him to study 14 hours everyday for 2 hours and help him with tutors and coaching prepatory materials then i am sure he will be able to pass even the toughest exam on earth, which is JEE ADV.

Most currys are LOW IQ RETARDS, they cannot pass exams even after studying so much and getting all sorts of study AIDS like expensive coachings and shit.
Same goes for gooks, they are mostly LOW IQ too, and have to study so much.

where as some jooish guy only has to put 20% of effort and he can easily get top grades by just studying a month before exam, over for currys and asians no wonder they lost everytime

i do not like cum skins but a lot of them are HIGH IQ moggers, i mean they invented all sorts of stuff currys and rices study all day lol.

NEWTON is my fav cum skin genius, he was a volcel gravity chad who hated foids, based cum skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Growth Plate, 6’1cel and 3 others
I thought u were a right wing and against whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 10987, Chadeep and 1 other person
Many smart Indians and many dumb Indians out their OP. Stop generalising

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123 and Copeful
I thought u were a right wing and against whites
i do not hate whites, i only hate white supremacists who discriminate against other races.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 1 other person
Most Curries and Asians are trained to be slaves by making them study for countless hours.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 11675
yeah just study 16 hours for decades, that is not the definition of smart, a real smart HIGH IQ person can easily understand everything without have to put much effort

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Most Curries and Asians are trained to be slaves by making them study for countless hours.
so true, literally born to suffer, but still good for them, they cannot do anything else, if they do not study its game over for them, they are not capable of doing anything else anyway

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10987
yeah just study 16 hours for decades, that is not the definition of smart, a real smart HIGH IQ person can easily understand everything without have to put much effort
Nope. Even a smart person would struggle without proper support or effort. Not saying that being a study cell is good for you though

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Nope. Even a smart person would struggle without proper support or effort.
that is what IQ is all about.

a normal Iq person will never be invent calculus like newton, no matter how much support and AID you provide to them.

IQ is the reason Joos are ruling class. even after so much oppression

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
i do not hate whites, i only hate white supremacists who discriminate against other races.
What you just posted is what a white supremacist does, so do you hate yourself?

Normies think they're so smart for studycelling and getting good grades jfl

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Copeful
from what I’ve seen the education system in India emphasizes rote memorization and repetition as opposed to conceptual understanding / problem solving, so I see where you’re coming from
Being able to regurgitate a bunch of info on a test was never indicative of intelligence

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, WadlowMaxxing, Chadeep and 1 other person