Currys rising

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Screenshot 20220109 202307

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 14905, Chadethnic101 and 8 others
All curry models I see are there just for inclusion, there are actually better looking curry people in here who mog those.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, reptiles, LeBrawn and 1 other person
All curry models I see are there just for inclusion, there are actually better looking curry people in here who mog those.
Yeah agree totally, these subhumans are an embarrassment

It is their features, lip color and eye color that is ruining it for them, not exactly their skin color. They lack a good color contrast.

• +1
Reactions: LeBrawn
It is their features, lip color and eye color that is ruining it for them, not exactly their skin color. They lack a good color contrast.
Do you think darkskin dravidians would look better with pink lips? Imo they would look uncanny. I'm on the darker side (not quite as dark as these guys) and people always comment on my lips whenever theyre bright pink from being moisturized

Do you think darkskin dravidians would look better with pink lips? Imo they would look uncanny. I'm on the darker side (not quite as dark as these guys) and people always comment on my lips whenever theyre bright pink from being moisturized
Yes they would. The two Dravidians in the pic in the OP have the same skin color as some average black guy. Its the bone structure, features and coloring is what makes them different to blacks. They would look a bit uncanny, but then you'll get girls cause it looks exotic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Modelling isn't about looking 'good', it's more about looking 'unique', having certain features or the whole face which is eye-catching, it's just that coincidentally those features are mostly found in a lot of good looking face. This Sri Lankan model was scouted by a European woman in a European country -

he would be told by people here that "it's over" and to "never think of becoming a model", but he is literally earning 100,000 dollars just for walking the ramp.

Modelling isn't about looking 'good', it's more about looking 'unique', having certain features or the whole face which is eye-catching, it's just that coincidentally those features are mostly found in a lot of good looking face. This Sri Lankan model was scouted by a European woman in a European country -

he would be told by people here that "it's over" and to "never think of becoming a model", but he is literally earning 100,000 dollars just for walking the ramp.

He's not really striking either tbh. Imo he's only standing out cuz he's a rare darkskinned prettyboy. His only unique modelling quality is his skintone tbh which is only a striking feature when you throw him on a catwalk flanked by just white guys

He's not really striking either tbh. Imo he's only standing out cuz he's a rare darkskinned prettyboy. His only unique modelling quality is his skintone tbh which is only a striking feature when you throw him on a catwalk flanked by just white guys
I think 'striking' can have an ambiguous meaning, he clearly looks like someone with a unique look, his mid-face is kinda unique to be honest, even his harmony is kinda unique, like I said, it's not just the individual features, how the whole face comes together is also something which can make the face look 'unique'. I find this Indian actor to be unique looking -
The Almost Mullet  1

Like he looks different everytime, sometimes more appealing, sometimes less appealing.

He has a curry face but he's above average facially

Here's another curry model lol he's very dark what would u rate him

Cope only curries that are "rising" are getting out of the west and are lightskin mixed with other races, Curries are subhuman only reason why some of them slay is because of arab, white and black dna even though the black dna probably won't help much at all