Curry's why are you so cringe?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I know Curry's are generally the most cringe race on the planet, but u have noticed now many currys make blogs of how they go whoring outside curryland, and they get worshipped by other Curry's like it's some big ascension, and yet even in these blogs, they are cringe AF.

Why have Curry's not learned to not be cringe yet??

Here's an example

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, onfiresems and 6ft7Mogger
76A5C18C 95FB 4670 B800 2800BAA64CFB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bimaximum, Kingston, reptiles and 1 other person
to get views why else?

Even this Canadian currylet is doing it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I suspect it has to do with how disgusting they look

The sane behavior from a white guy would look 99% less cringy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Copeful
mirin how half of .me's userbase lives rent free in your peanut skull

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
because lower iq

I suspect it has to do with how disgusting they look

The sane behavior from a white guy would look 99% less cringy
Not fully convinced.
Curry's who don't look disgusting are not cringe I have found.

White guys can be cringe, I think what fucks Curry's is also the comedy accent. High class Curry's (typically better looking too) who are senior execs in banks and large firms (not tech, they are awful) don't have the stupid accent and don't act cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 10449
mirin how half of .me's userbase lives rent free in your peanut skull
I am a non cringe curry, so yeah the failo impacts my quality of life, plus I would like to see my brother's progress, and not a ring cringe will help them

I am a non cringe curry, so yeah the failo impacts my quality of life, plus I would like to see my brother's progress, and not a ring cringe will help them

Your literally a gook mixed with sea curry not even the high iq ones stop acting like your a full curry cause your not

Your literally a gook mixed with sea curry not even the high iq ones stop acting like your a full curry cause your not
I don't have any Asian in me dude

I know Curry's are generally the most cringe race on the planet, but u have noticed now many currys make blogs of how they go whoring outside curryland, and they get worshipped by other Curry's like it's some big ascension, and yet even in these blogs, they are cringe AF.

Here's an example

The cringy behaviour is partly due to their looks and that most Indians have autism.

Sometimes the autism manifests it into being a genious i.e. doctor, engineer, entrepreneur (the academic indian)

Sometimes the autism manifests into being creep online that lacks any social intelligence i.e. asking for bobs and vagane etc.

Its rare to find an NT Indian tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna and Copeful
The cringy behaviour is partly due to their looks and that most Indians have autism.

Sometimes the autism manifests it into being a genious i.e. doctor, engineer, entrepreneur (the academic indian)

Sometimes the autism manifests into being creep online that lacks any social intelligence i.e. asking for bobs and vagane etc.

Its rare to find an NT Indian tbh.
By their looks you mean they try to have the confidence and personality of someone who is 9/10, despite their own looks being 2/10?

Agree the only NT Indians I've known are the elite ones who are professionally successful in non-tech fields

By their looks you mean they try to have the confidence and personality of someone who is 9/10, despite their own looks being 2/10?

Agree the only NT Indians I've known are the elite ones who are professionally successful in non-tech fields

By looks I mean through lookism, a white guy doing the exact same thing would be perceived less cringy, Indians just have less leeway and a pre-stereotyped as creeps.

also your point of a 9/10 confidence and being a 2/10 goes back to my point of most have autism with little social intelligence/awareness.

Here's an example

Part low iq, part failo effect. If Chad made that blog it would be a diff story

all i see are chads slaying and a subhuman hating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Basedtheticz and GymcelDoomer
sounds like ur mad envious of these low inhib curries while u rot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I'll never understand those TikTok and Instagram videos when they are making a skit/short video but the punchline never happens. The worst thing is they always use English hashtags so it's impossible to avoid them.

What you need to realise is these are third world indians. Freshies, born and bred in put-put-ding-ding land. They are not cool. Its because they are betas all in one country fighting in the rat race using their weak genes.

I as a curry born and bred in the western world have a different mentally, but my genes just don't suit my mentality. So if I wanna fuck a girls brain's out I gotta realise the practical reality is its not gonna go like that, as its never been like that. Not until dick surgery at least.

Code:
Uohyuuuuuuu7 and the new one piece baron the forest is not uuuuuuuuuuu7uuuuhhgg and I have no way I see that you are a good time and you will have my childhood πŸ˜€ ❀ 😊 πŸ˜„ πŸ˜‰ πŸ’œ πŸ˜€ ❀ 😊 πŸ˜„ πŸ˜‰ πŸ’œ πŸ˜€ ❀ 😊 πŸ˜„ πŸ˜‰ πŸ’œ πŸ˜€ ❀ 😊 πŸ˜„ πŸ˜‰ πŸ’œ πŸ˜€ ❀ 😊 πŸ˜„ πŸ˜‰ πŸ’œ usually did but time was different he discovered something because it was over...
average curry
PicsArt 11 25 091711

138psl
R7

[QUOTE]jews reeeeeeeeee mofs [/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
average curry
picsart_11-25-09-17-11-jpg.828354