Cursed Out A White Girl Today (What You Would Call A "Stacey" What I Would Call A Western Sow)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I had to attend some lame-o lecture for my class and showed up to the auditorium.

As I was walking to an empty seat I knocked out this white bitch's powercord that was on the floor charging her iPad.

She then looked at me and said something like "what did you do?" then she said "this better not be cracked oh you're going to regret it"

She was talking to me like I was a little boy.

Now as part of my BoyMaxxing (https://looksmax.org/threads/boymaxxing.2486/) I do look like an innocent, soft, gentle boy so it makes sense why she felt so comfortable scolding me like this (even though nothing happened, the charging cord came out and the ipad itself moved like a centimeter). If it was some BBC Tyrone this bitch would've kept her mouth shut.

The benefits of BoyMaxxing is people are a lot nicer to me, but because of how soft and gentle I look people also feel like they can take advantage/intimate me as well. I had an encounter with this black guy trying to hustle candy for some donation (to his own pocket) to me but I eventually was able to shoo him away but I know he chose me because I look like an easy mark.

I was so enraged that she was talking to me as if I was little boy since only my Nihonese mommygf can do that.

I then looked her and her friend dead in the eyes and said "You're fucking crazy" and then kept walking over to the empty seat.

Shortly after that I ran into this chink girl I know from my class. Thread about that incoming, but it certainly made up for these awful encounters with these western pigs.

@averageblokecel

Now I need to reset my NoSwear counter. https://looksmax.org/threads/noswear-now.2744/

This is definitely a good time to never curse again I used my last swear word very well.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, ZyzzReincarnate and Afrikancel
AutismMaxxing going well then, I take it?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
AutismMaxxing going well then, I take it?

I'd say so.

Before I probably would've said sorry to this bitch.

What the fuck is this shit even, you literally lost it dude. I don't know how one can withstand the fact that they get treated like a fucking little boy, I just, just...

Get your shit together dude, seriously

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
Let's ask the real questions here. Is Zesto a real human being? :feelshmm:

I love zesto

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Zesto
Let's ask the real questions here. Is Zesto a real human being? :feelshmm:
He is the human embodiment of Autism exposed to too much Japanese culture.

He'll end up like Chris Chan soon.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Zesto should have gone nuclear on her ass and shut her mouth vehemently

Should've gone ER right there and then

To be honest you were too soft and defensive and so you lost. You kind of got mogged. What you should have said is "Wanna suck my cock? Then keep your mouth closed"
tbh
What is she going to do? Accuse you of rape?

To be honest you were too soft and defensive and so you lost. You kind of got mogged. What you should have said is "Wanna suck my cock? Then keep your mouth closed"
tbh
What is she going to do? Accuse you of rape?

Yes.

That is sexual harassment grounds to get thrown out of the college.

im not sure what to say.....

Good on ya bro. Next time spit at her and don't say anything. I've done that before to people and they're too stunned to do anything

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Yes.

That is sexual harassment grounds to get thrown out of the college.
Well that's too bad. Bitches need to know their limits and it starts with us

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
mirin old looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot