Curtains hair

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Curtains hair is so damn ideal. Puts the focus on your midface/Eyes and makes your lower third look bigger. Also makes your temple bone look wider (I have shit temple width so need a lot of hair on my sides)

With undercut I look tryhard and if you have too much hair on top it makes your skull look longer/more narrow.

Curtain hair or DEATH!

Post slayers with curtain hair for inspiration.

Images 61

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JMax and Deleted member 5393
Indeed son

Attachments

• C7F8FB5D-2656-4EB0-9990-D8F5E0E32DC4.jpeg
    C7F8FB5D-2656-4EB0-9990-D8F5E0E32DC4.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 153
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, CristianT, Deleted member 2352 and 3 others
I hate my life

Attachments

• 841a4a098d8bd48a70ba5f29a550ab67.jpg
    841a4a098d8bd48a70ba5f29a550ab67.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 0Kz2dZ3zSx8.jpg
    0Kz2dZ3zSx8.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 60df2a6063aebcde5da46f1c04871a18.jpg
    60df2a6063aebcde5da46f1c04871a18.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 163
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, GoMadAndSTFU, JMax and 1 other person
LoL he is actually average looking, but insane pct ascends him hard
he has much better bone structure than your avi Noen Eubanks who has upper eyelid exposure and a small ramus

he has much better bone structure than your avi Noen Eubanks who has upper eyelid exposure and a small ramus
Ah hahahaha fucking greycels are so dumb
My avi has EXTREME bones don't even try to compare to that average faggot above

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
"Insane bones" rofl he has 0 browridge with upper eyelid exposure and a narrow cuck jaw + low-set cheekbones with mild NCT

You are just overrating him because he has a weak bone structure and his look is easier to achieve than some gigachad like Tyler Maher. Also his photos are filters + Myspace angles

Attachments

• imagesU2SSLMWR.jpg
    imagesU2SSLMWR.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 145
  • noen-eubanks-3.jpg
    noen-eubanks-3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 146
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 135
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Stopped reading
Check how small his ramus/mid-mandible is, also his chin width doesnt extend to his mouth width = narrow chin

Like I said, you are only overrating him because his look is achievable unlike a gigachad like Tyler Maher.

Attachments

• imagesU2SSLMWR.jpg
    imagesU2SSLMWR.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 134
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
20200122 234843

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Depends on your face tbh

Post slayers with curtain hair for inspiration.
The only people that look good with curtains, are those with already good looking faces.

Looks horrendous on normies

The only people that look good with curtains, are those with already good looking faces.

Looks horrendous on normies
Curtain hair is the superior hairstyle, bow down before it and bask in its power! It can turn water to wine and chadlites to Chads.

Curtain hair is the superior hairstyle, bow down before it and bask in its power! It can turn water to wine and chadlites to Chads.
Sub-chadlites with curtains look retarded

curtians is an insane halo, I notice girls mirin my hair all the time in class

If you have good harmony it will look good otherwise you shouldnt get it imo.
Fuck off with those TikTok kids literally the most cringe shit ive seen on this forum

Check how small his ramus/mid-mandible is, also his chin width doesnt extend to his mouth width = narrow chin

Like I said, you are only overrating him because his look is achievable unlike a gigachad like Tyler Maher.
HARMONY
"Insane bones" rofl he has 0 browridge with upper eyelid exposure and a narrow cuck jaw + low-set cheekbones with mild NCT

You are just overrating him because he has a weak bone structure and his look is easier to achieve than some gigachad like Tyler Maher. Also his photos are filters + Myspace angles
He is extremely feminine and can be seen as extremely attractive. He is borderline tranny looking and final fantasy character looking not a primitive brute. Teen girls and low E girls will love that look, but "mature women" with fat asses wants high T brutes like me. I honestly would burn an entire preschool to look like the Final Fantasy Tik Tok Pretty boys intstead of some overgrown mutant gymcel

over for curlycels like me