Curtains hairstyle harmonises best with extreme PCT eyebrows

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
This combination synergises so well for some reason, maybe symmetry? Just looks so harmonious:

Compared to people who don't have enough PCT or have neutral eyebrows:

^ Not as striking?

More high PCT eyebrow examples:

More non-PCT eyebrow examples:

In conclusion: if you have noticeably PCT eyebrows, then curtains will harmonise nicely with your face. For some reason it doesn't look as good when you don't have this kind of PCT.

Attachments

• 1607353854095.png
    1607353854095.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 5875 and 5 others
Extreme PCT mogs. Idk why niggas here say it's not good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, johncruz12345, Deleted member 6785 and 6 others
didn't read nvm, yeah i agree

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
This combination synergises so well for some reason, maybe symmetry? Just looks so harmonious:
View attachment 855215
View attachment 855216

Compared to people who don't have enough PCT or have neutral eyebrows:
View attachment 855221
^ Not as striking?

More high PCT eyebrow examples:
View attachment 855223
View attachment 855224
View attachment 855226

More non-PCT eyebrow examples:
View attachment 855231
View attachment 855232
View attachment 855233

In conclusion: if you have noticeably PCT eyebrows, then curtains will harmonise nicely with your face. For some reason it doesn't look as good when you don't have this kind of PCT.
ok. How do I into curtains actually? I can make it, but it lasts for 30 seconds, before going back to "normal".
WHY CAN'T I FUCKING DEAL WITH MY HAIR OMG
Should I just go to beauty salon?
PCT OF PCT

I think curtains is best hairstyle if u have good eyes and smaller jaw, because it puts focus on your eyes/midface

for me i have a wide jaw + bad eyes so i look worse with it. And i have positive eyebrow tilt so dont think it matters.
@JamesHowlett

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I think curtains is best hairstyle if u have good eyes and smaller jaw, because it puts focus on your eyes/midface

for me i have a wide jaw + bad eyes so i look worse with it. And i have positive eyebrow tilt so dont think it matters.
@JamesHowlett

huh. I have this actually with a good eye area overall, but never do curtains jfl.

might try now soon and see how it goes cuz my jaw is narrow.

huh. I have this actually with a good eye area overall, but never do curtains jfl.

might try now soon and see how it goes cuz my jaw is narrow.
works for me tbh, i look much better with curtains

ok. How do I into curtains actually? I can make it, but it lasts for 30 seconds, before going back to "normal".
WHY CAN'T I FUCKING DEAL WITH MY HAIR OMG
Should I just go to beauty salon?
View attachment 855272
not enough PCT eyebrows tbh

@JamesHowlett
is it just kinda positive tilt or extreme positive tilt similiar to the examples? If it's only slightly positive it doesn't harmonise as well as extreme

is it just kinda positive tilt or extreme positive tilt similiar to the examples? If it's only slightly positive it doesn't harmonise as well as extreme
Dont think it correlates with eyebrow tilt... its just that the guys who look better with curtains have good eye area and smaller jaw

Basically it puts more focus on eye area and less on jaw. I want more focus on my jaw and less on eyes so i just do a fringe

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
That's your bias, i can clearly see you have less PCT
Do you want me to comb over your pictures with a degree measurement?

Dont think it correlates with eyebrow tilt... its just that the guys who look better with curtains have good eye area and smaller jaw

Basically it puts more focus on eye area and less on jaw. I want more focus on my jaw and less on eyes so i just do a fringe
nah

Last edited:
the same effect is created with beanie hats + fringe show on forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
The guy with long hair and green eyes has perfect haircut

imagine not having PCT :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

@JamesHowlett
Not a fan of curtains as it’s low SMV