Curycell 111 Days without fapping

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
  • Increased Energy: Varied on the day.
  • Increased Testosterone: I don’t really know how to measure this, so let’s say 3.5 Better Alertness and Reduced Brain Fog: Can’t relate.
  • Elimination of Premature Ejaculation and Erectile dysfunction: Can’t answer to the latter, but for the former, 4.
  • Increased Quality of Sleep: Unrelatable. I felt I slept better earlier.
  • Increased Confidence and Happiness: Unrelatable.
  • Deeper Voice: Chutiya ho gaye ho kya?
  • Better interaction with members of the opposite sex: Weirdly heterosexual question. And no, being jizzed up for over a 100 days didn’t affect how I interacted with women AT ALL.
  • Better sex: Yeah. Yes. It worked in that case. 4.5
 
Nice
No fap is mostly cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Man placebo is some strong shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
short-term nofap is good and useful, long-term is retarded and jfl-tier cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Htobrother
Damn I'm closing in with 94 days rn. Even if its all cope, I feel like everyone should try a prolonged streak at least once though, just to notice the differences in how you feel. If you better without it, continue with nofap and if you don't, go back to cooming tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
20
Views
321
iywujjffvjkiure
iywujjffvjkiure
Jrzabun69
Replies
0
Views
16
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
Gaythugmax
Replies
2
Views
28
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
Framemaxxx
Replies
12
Views
136
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
Αlchemy
Replies
0
Views
19
Αlchemy
Αlchemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top