Customized Medpor Jaw Angle Implants ($30k)

idk about your take on the lips. do u mean they are bad?
Mads Mikkelsen is obviously a very sexy man. But of course, he has that full villain harmony.

I said creepy, because combined with glowing skin, he evokes a feeling of a child sexual predator. I'm just guessing from a only a partial picture of his face. Maybe it looks good in totality.

Looks better than I would have expected from the 3D model in OP. Less puffy than I expected. Maybe the fat removal caused that. And you are leaner than most clowns who get implants.

You gave yourself creepy, villainous Mads Mikkelsen lips now too.
Yes I was already quite lean to begin with. I’m only about 190 at 6’1. As long as the size isn’t too ridiculously big, I don’t think the design like the sharpness and flare is important. This site highly overrates the design aspect. It’s more about the soft tissue in the area. I’ve talked to many doctors and they all expressed that sentiment. Moreover, you can see many implant designs that are made sharp and with a flare but end up only creating a bloated look due to a failure to account for the soft tissues. I also didn’t want a wraparound implant as the chin is usually way too bulky looking.

Yes I was already quite lean to begin with. I’m only about 190 at 6’1. As long as the size isn’t too ridiculously big, I don’t think the design like the sharpness and flare is important. This site highly overrates the design aspect. It’s more about the soft tissue in the area. I’ve talked to many doctors and they all expressed that sentiment. Moreover, you can see many implant designs that are made sharp and with a flare but end up only creating a bloated look due to a failure to account for the soft tissues. I also didn’t want a wraparound implant as the chin is usually way too bulky looking.
u def didnt need a wraparound cause you already got a good sharp, wide chin

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
One month post-op in good lighting. The swelling has down substantially. I also had all my buccal fat removed a little bit beforehand as well. I had some lip filler added yesterday in the last pic.
Outstanding results.Sorry for badmouthing the design and procedure.

This is direct punch in the face of all the poverty faggots doubting implants: if you don't go full retard they look good.

One month post-op in good lighting. The swelling has down substantially. I also had all my buccal fat removed a little bit beforehand as well. I had some lip filler added yesterday in the last pic.
Actually looks good, and @Xangsane he got lipfillers

Great result love it and fuck you