Cut BF% to 19, potential to model?

MaxxedoutCurry

MaxxedoutCurry

Iron
I cut BF% to 19 after a month of consistent training and semi-consistent diet, is there potential to model?

Attachments

• IMG_6275.jpg
    IMG_6275.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and dirtydorito
If your 6ft without shoes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32, betrayed by 5‘8, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Going to post after returning home, wait 2-3 hours.

Do you believe there is potential after rhinoplasty? I was considering modeling part-time for passive cash flow, but not sure about whether this would even be realistic despite people recommending me for side-profile and frontal (non-runway) modeling before. I believe my main deficit would be my bulbous nasal-area, as well as a somewhat convex bridge -- both should be resolved through a simple rhinoplasty. Otherwise, my features are decent and require no surgeries to correct (AFAIK).
Post video in motion

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Going to post after returning home, wait 2-3 hours.

Do you believe there is potential after rhinoplasty? I was considering modeling part-time for passive cash flow, but not sure about whether this would even be realistic despite people recommending me for side-profile and frontal (non-runway) modeling before. I believe my main deficit would be my bulbous nasal-area, as well as a somewhat convex bridge -- both should be resolved through a simple rhinoplasty. Otherwise, my features are decent and require no surgeries to correct (AFAIK).
Your nose is fine

Can you try to make a worse photo?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 15827, moggerlitemaxcel and 1 other person
Autism, do you not have curry undereye?
I have no dark circles and decent under-eye support. Eye-area is considerably above-average not accounting for coloring

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I have no dark circles and decent under-eye support. Eye-area is considerably above-average not accounting for coloring
That’s very good, I need to see a video in motion before I can say for sure because of this pics quality

holy fuarkkk, best looking curry on this site. but being 5’8 blows your chances of being a model, sorry boyo. At least your genuinely gl tho, no need to stress about anything else

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I cut BF% to 19 after a month of consistent training and semi-consistent diet, is there potential to model?
Not tall enough to model, I think 5'10 is a minimum when it comes to that

4.5 PSL + shit pheno + Manlet = Insta spawnkilled in any western country

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, shimada, Kingcel32 and 4 others
Yeah you can. Maybe not runway but some other model

That’s very good, I need to see a video in motion before I can say for sure because of this pics quality
Found an older video actually (I fixed my lip proportions, so discount that). I also understand my appeal is low, can't really fix that unfortunately.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
Found an older video actually (I fixed my lip proportions, so discount that). I also understand my appeal is low, can't really fix that unfortunately.

You look good for your phenotype

Thanks.

I am working on:

- Skin (Tretinoin .05 starting from last night)
- Eyebrows
- Leanness (Cutting to 13%)
- NTness
You look good for your phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Erik-Jón
gl maybe try growing your hair out yhaki 🤙😹

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedoutCurry and moggerlitemaxcel

You don't have harmony bro

Is harmony just ratios? Like looksrate?
Ratios and how facial features align. I disagree with him though, my harmony is atleast average

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Nims
Ratios and how facial features align.
Ah, thanks.

I disagree with him though, my harmony is atleast average
Yeah, I think you look decent tbh.
Are you sucking in your cheeks, or are they just very hollow even at 19%?

• +1
Ah, thanks.

Yeah, I think you look decent tbh.
Are you sucking in your cheeks, or are they just very hollow even at 19%?
Hollow at 19%

You can see forward zygomatic growth that creates hollowness, even under normal lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Nims and Kingcel32
Idk to me you look like like the 6ft5 curry guy. Aspie bone structure isn’t what can make attractive. But who knows about modelling they have weird standards. For sure you need lips and nose work.
But don’t get your expectation too high, you’re not gl. And those who say so are gaslightning you. I’m not accounting for pheno

• +1
Yes, fraud your height and you can do it, maybe non a runway model but for internet websites yes. have clearly above average bone structure and hooded eyes but you need to thicken your eyebrow for a more striking look and also longer hair.

• +1

@badg96 curry twin

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee