Cut Update: Collar Bones, Chest, Shoulders all Contour even in White Baggy Clothes

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Cut is going good boiz, you can see the hollow cheeks are also coming in nicely. @Amnesia @Xangsane @larsanova69

22 inch bidelt at 6'1, I reckon I'm still high teens bf here.
Adding eye area for additional context.

I believe I'll be the first unanimously 7 PSL on the forums, still need work tho like i might need filler in undereyes first tho.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lars and JosephGarrot123
get better eyelashes and you're good

C7a9cbe31b1802b2cc867b5f843389c9 4

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, itorroella9, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
get better eyelashes
Everyone says my eyes are dark hunter type. I'm afraid using Latisse for longer lashes might ruin that effect? Or are lashes objectively a bonus? Thanks

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Everyone says my eyes are dark hunter type. I'm afraid longer lashes might ruin that effect? Or are lashes objectively a bonus? Thanks
nah its better with eyelashes, especially if you look masculine. increases the illusion of pfl also

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Truecel, it’s over for you buddy boyo!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard and JosephGarrot123
yeah seems fine. But idk if you're squinting or not tbh. Is that your resting face?
Yes resting and for the vid, I jutted my jaw a bit. I can maintain a squinch 24/7 on a subconscious level too that makes my eyelids even more straight and angular.
I'll post an optimized version tmr when I trim my eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
yeah seems fine. But idk if you're squinting or not tbh. Is that your resting face?
his fat pad is good but he still clearly lacks the bont eminence under the eye, because hes recessed, like almost everyone here

tl;dr its done

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 14160
his fat pad is good but he still clearly lacks the bont eminence under the eye, because hes recessed, like almost everyone here

tl;dr its done
I get it from my mom, she has massively prominent cheekbones, as I inherited. But with age she has a raelly bad trough. I'me gonna be there, that's why I'm askin if filler is needed

I get it from my mom, she has massively prominent cheekbones, as do I do. But with age she has a raelly bad trough. I'me gonna be there, that's why I'm askin if filler is needed
jfl dont get filler if you want a permanent fix

looks like you got long ass traps but a normal frame

how tf are you 22 inch bideltoids that's 95th percentile in the army

those are some long ass traps making your shoulders look narrow.

how tf are you 22 inch bideltoids that's 95th percentile in the military army
View attachment 1365621
those are some long ass traps making your shoulders look narrow.
Bro, you can't have long traps if you have narrow shoulders, no? I'll post pic tmr, but its always 21.75+ when i measure

Bro, you can't have long traps if you have narrow shoulders, no? I'll post pic tmr, but its always 21.75+ when i measure
it's probably just the weird ass angle and lighting your using to maximize your hollow cheeks. the angle and the mirror's probably making your body proportions look weirdly long lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
jfl dont get filler if you want a permanent fix
I don't understand why my eye area is recessed though. Mandible is very long, and maxilla grew along with it. Cheekbones are also very forward grown and prominent. It's like Thomas Shelby from Peaky Blinders.

22 inch? Jfl your body looks like those 16 inch Gymcellers. Eithier it's the angle or something else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
22 inch? Jfl your body looks like those 16 inch Gymcellers. Eithier it's the angle or something else.
Capture

It's gotta be the angle I guess. Taking 75th percentile bigonial widths, you land squarely at 21.75ish based off the ratio.
JFL man I'm so self conscious about my appearance I can't imagine doing a full reveal and getting blasted. Gonna go binge eat tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
View attachment 1365634
It's gotta be the angle I guess. Taking 75th percentile bigonial widths, you land squarely at 21.75ish based off the ratio.
JFL man I'm so self conscious about my appearance I can't imagine doing a full reveal and getting blasted. Gonna go binge eat tbh
Images 100
Images   2021 10 14T121748189

Looks like angle tbh. You have similar Shoulder size to Laid.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Can't see shit. Only eyes and a dark room with no lights

Adding heavily filtered squintmax eye area for.... hold on sir can you please help me with these two large grocery bags I can't seem to carry them long enough when I am not trying full force, thanks. Mogged that guy btw.... where was I, oh yes to stroke my ego*

You are not impressing me unless you have been rated PSL 7 in completely unfrauded relaxed and candid photos where you legit looked silly, sans deformity, I will not hold you to the same standard as better men. :sneaky:

Adding heavily filtered squintmax eye area for.... hold on sir can you please help me with these two large grocery bags I can't seem to carry them long enough when I am not trying full force, thanks. Mogged that guy btw.... where was I, oh yes to stroke my ego*

You are not impressing me unless you have been rated PSL 7 in completely unfrauded relaxed and candid photos where you legit looked silly, sans deformity, I will not hold you to the same standard as better men. :sneaky:
absolutely brutal tbh, but not squintmaxxed. I'll show difference tmr. Wasn't intended to brag, I've been fat my whole life so you guys woke me up to the fact I got good looks underneath. Wanted to share progress and get advice.
I haven't shown face in full because I'm still fat atm and I'll get blasted without the hollow cheeks.
I legit feel so shitty from the comments I'm gonna show @Amnesia in pms once I'm done and he can decide for the public but yeah this shits not for me

absolutely brutal tbh, but not squintmaxxed. I'll show difference tmr. Wasn't intended to brag, I've been fat my whole life so you guys woke me up to the fact I got good looks underneath. Wanted to share progress and get advice.
I haven't shown face in full because I'm still fat atm and I'll get blasted without the hollow cheeks.
I legit feel so shitty from the comments I'm gonna show @Amnesia in pms once I'm done and he can decide for the public but yeah this shits not for me
bro i can see the bags under ur eyes you lack undereye support, take this from a 0 bag almond eye slayer, you clearly aren't ugly this is like being in a Nissan GTR getting upset you aren't driving a LaFerrari

bro i can see the bags under ur eyes you lack undereye support, take this from a 0 bag almond eye slayer, you clearly aren't ugly this is like being in a Nissan GTR getting upset you aren't driving a LaFerrari
So is filler worth? I feel like bags are the one trait of the eye area easily remedied..

So is filler worth? I feel like bags are the one trait of the eye area easily remedied..
sugerymax is for mentalcels like @Amnesia + @Salludon honestly from one mogger to non ugly fucker on this forum just be confident and remember the key to fucking women is to act like you don't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Cut is going good boiz, you can see the hollow cheeks are also coming in nicely. @Amnesia @Xangsane @larsanova69

22 inch bidelt at 6'1, I reckon I'm still high teens bf here.

I believe I'll be the first unanimously 7 PSL on the forums, still need work tho like i might need filler in undereyes first tho.

You look model tier.

frauds.org
@volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
what part is fraud
you took your best pics, squintfraud, lightningfraud, anglefraud whatever
most people could do the same but once they take a raw selfie in the bathroom its a different story

you took your best pics, squintfraud, lightningfraud, anglefraud whatever
most people could do the same but once they take a raw selfie in the bathroom its a different story
In the original thread i first posted eye pic, I said this was taken outdoors so the harshest lighting possible with a iphone 6 selfie cam zoomed in, and at rest because I wanted to know how weak my undereye area is. Literally the opposite of what people are accusing here...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
In the original thread i first posted eye pic, I said this was taken outdoors so the harshest lighting possible, and at rest because I wanted to know how weak my undereye area is. Literally the opposite of what people are accusing here...
it looked vastly there and these pictures are useless
if you gonna claim >7 psl use honest photos

it looked vastly there and these pictures are useless
if you gonna claim >7 psl use honest photos
Vastly what? And yes sorry I should post more stuff to back that claim. I'll post a vid of me doing all kinds of eye movements and a true frauded version as well.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Vastly what? And yes sorry I should post more stuff to back that claim. I'll post a vid of me doing all kinds of eye movements and a true frauded version as well.
vastly different