Cute Anime Girls MegaThread

Asuka>Rei all the fucking way are you insane. Rei is literally just a stupid clone created in a lab with no will other than to be used in the third impact for instrumentality to be obtained. THAT'S IT. infact she kind of fails at that since she was meant created by shinji's father so that he could be the one to start instrumentality since he wanted to meet with his wife, nope instead she betrays her master and leaves it all to useless fuckup shinji. She's so useless she fails at her one thing. How can your waifu be rei when her memory was completely wiped and she's literally a soulless clone? Asuka is way better. She's the perfect tsundere, her time on-screen is truly magical and i felt my heart pulling towards her with every scene. She had such a fucked up past but still at the end becomes a loveable, compassionate woman. On the outside sometimes she projects herself as an arrogant piece of shit, but in reality she's someone who's understanding compassionate and competitive. When shinji was choking her with the intent to kill her, instead of hitting him or lashing out she gently, passionately strokes his face with full love. I don't know how you can't idolise and fall in love with a woman like that instantly after seeing that happen on-screen. Her last stand right before instrumentality against the EVAs was also awe-inspiring, the way she stood up for herself until the very last moment her internal battery ran out was just so admirable, she literally fought for all of humanity until her arm was torn to pieces, shouting her drive until the end "I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU". Asuka is the perfect woman, tsundere enough to be cute but still strong and confident enough, with the perfect amount of gentleness and love to be fun and loveable and the best waifu in anime without a doubt. I could write so much more about her but I'm starting to feel weird typing this much, in fact I didn't really feel like I loved Asuka until I read you saying Rei>Asuka and then realised how great Asuka is and how much I loved her in both the series and the movie. Just fucking awesome. Don't get me wrong Rei was really cute, infact I still mire her insane PCT to this day, but hands down Asuka is better, I would genuinely consider Asuka the best waifu in all of anime and manga history, I can't even think of a close 2nd because my mind spurs straight to Asuka and she's all that's in my head right now. Actually maybe Rias from Highschool DxD comes in 2nd because she's another super hot super cute kind compassionate ginger anime wafiu. But Asuka... Fuck I want to cuddle with her and spoon her in bed and stroke her hair.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, recessed, Deleted member 6402 and 5 others
Why can't real girls look like this???
real girls are subhuman and not perfect like anime girls

the best we can do is get a girl with the facial aesthetic close enough to anime and have them cosplay

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, recessed, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
View attachment 649339
Asuka>Rei all the fucking way are you insane. Rei is literally just a stupid clone created in a lab with no will other than to be used in the third impact for instrumentality to be obtained. THAT'S IT. infact she kind of fails at that since she was meant created by shinji's father so that he could be the one to start instrumentality since he wanted to meet with his wife, nope instead she betrays her master and leaves it all to useless fuckup shinji. She's so useless she fails at her one thing. How can your waifu be rei when her memory was completely wiped and she's literally a soulless clone? Asuka is way better. She's the perfect tsundere, her time on-screen is truly magical and i felt my heart pulling towards her with every scene. She had such a fucked up past but still at the end becomes a loveable, compassionate woman. On the outside sometimes she projects herself as an arrogant piece of shit, but in reality she's someone who's understanding compassionate and competitive. When shinji was choking her with the intent to kill her, instead of hitting him or lashing out she gently, passionately strokes his face with full love. I don't know how you can't idolise and fall in love with a woman like that instantly after seeing that happen on-screen. Her last stand right before instrumentality against the EVAs was also awe-inspiring, the way she stood up for herself until the very last moment her internal battery ran out was just so admirable, she literally fought for all of humanity until her arm was torn to pieces, shouting her drive until the end "I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU". Asuka is the perfect woman, tsundere enough to be cute but still strong and confident enough, with the perfect amount of gentleness and love to be fun and loveable and the best waifu in anime without a doubt. I could write so much more about her but I'm starting to feel weird typing this much, in fact I didn't really feel like I loved Asuka until I read you saying Rei>Asuka and then realised how great Asuka is and how much I loved her in both the series and the movie. Just fucking awesome. Don't get me wrong Rei was really cute, infact I still mire her insane PCT to this day, but hands down Asuka is better, I would genuinely consider Asuka the best waifu in all of anime and manga history, I can't even think of a close 2nd because my mind spurs straight to Asuka and she's all that's in my head right now. Actually maybe Rias from Highschool DxD comes in 2nd because she's another super hot super cute kind compassionate ginger anime wafiu. But Asuka... Fuck I want to cuddle with her and spoon her in bed and stroke her hair.
WTF ESSAY 10/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, recessed and Deleted member 7125
I love anime girls because none of them are filthy ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, recessed, Deleted member 6402 and 4 others
With my current looks i'll pull this
de0a1d13-2678-42e2-b1d4-4ced816dbd5e-m.jpg

Instead of this
305-3056254_aisaka-taiga-toradora-png-download-transparent-png.png

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: recessed, Deleted member 6402, sytyl and 2 others
I can't find this anime. I think it's call the Melody of Haruka. The girl has black hair. It's usually tied in a pony tail but she lets it down sometimes.

This is the only loli I approve

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, recessed, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: recessed and inceletto
I like Misato

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, recessed, inceletto and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: recessed, Deleted member 9048, inceletto and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, recessed, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
185-1852299_anime-anime-girl-and-kawaii-image-cute-anime.png
274-2748314_freetoedit-menherachan-animegirl-animecute-png-kawaii-anime-girl.png
002b74d15dff90a576084e7a6300fd3e.jpg

@sytyl My oneitis when i'm sick hopefully
00-featured-mao-suzuno-side-ponytail-anime-girl.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6402, recessed and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1598843804075.jpg
    1598843804075.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 7125 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, inceletto and Deleted member 9048

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, recessed and inceletto

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, sytyl, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
@recessed
maou-kamazuki1.jpg
245de92d2610eea6e2eef5e023c9f1f7.jpg
d68.jpg
c5f0ea2bfa207bc439a7b69b333f0a9d2767c3c7r1-736-736v2_hq.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: recessed, Deleted member 9048 and sytyl

@Entschuldigung

fogs any irl girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6402, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Tumblr 052a1bec654416c52d7aed92cfc217d5 b6ad6560 540

I'll never go on a roadtrip in japcar with cute anime gf, how can I cope? :feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4991, Entschuldigung and 2 others
This
Rei will give you incel asperger sons
Misato is too old and run down for kids hence why asuka is the best choice
also she cuter than all the other girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, sytyl, inceletto and 1 other person
real girls are subhuman and not perfect like anime girls

the best we can do is get a girl with the facial aesthetic close enough to anime and have them cosplay
DUDE WTF GOOD IDEA!!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, sytyl and recessed
Fuarrk i have to wake up early tomorrow but im posting anime girls instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 9048 and sytyl
Delon was famous all around japan because resembles anime giga moggers in terms of aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, sytyl, inceletto and 3 others
ONjrtDlnXWKai_8gqfqj6hylmACMWpqfrVlZLtzZq5LRWj_e2Y7H9eUJTIlwCinWEA0xvuutzpb8hQ1LPJqS5VaHYecuFuIHGdnSHW1Z2yUI
621407_cute-anime-girls-wallpapers_790x593_h.jpg
22533ea5396d04260c829e960046becb_cute-anime-girl-images-to-set-your-dp-trends-in-usa_232-310.jpeg
48b976e1bd6a96a375d60d920605cefe.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, sytyl, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Anybody remember Maid Sama?Loved that Romcom
Cat ears Misa
Misaki 1
Kaichou wa Maid sama Misaki Cropped
Downloadfile 1
3c2fa701b1801a33ed624522e0d63c27
Misaki Ayuzawa

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 5145 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, godlikesz, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4991, sytyl and 1 other person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 6402, recessed and 1 other person
This
Rei will give you incel asperger sons
Misato is too old and run down for kids hence why asuka is the best choice
also she cuter than all the other girls
Rei is literally just a souless clone idk why anyone would choose her, Misato is honestly used up. Asuka is a talented prime age virgin genius and will give you 160IQ low inhib dark triad aryan bad boy slayer sons.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5145 and recessed
CwOx0Xu6Y8U

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, sytyl and Deleted member 5145
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, recessed and Deleted member 4991
20200907 003649

• Love it
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5145
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9048
Rei is literally just a souless clone idk why anyone would choose her, Misato is honestly used up. Asuka is a talented prime age virgin genius and will give you 160IQ low inhib dark triad aryan bad boy slayers.

based and truthpilled
asuka fogs

S3VaAMeOXKI

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 9048
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
JaUQegNs 9Q

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4991
what's the point of looksmaxxing if im never going to find a gf like asuka

SxqE5 Bq Yc

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
Anime girls look more white than asian
I think cosplayers that are 1/4 asian 3/4 white or 1/2 1/2 resemble them most ngl but this is an anime girl appreciation thread not a 3d pig disgusting subhuman period having once a month cock carousel riding thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 4991
sorry i only participate in this thread to farm reactions for my post rep ratio im just a dark triad slut peace with this weeb

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: inceletto, godlikesz and Deleted member 4991
IExVvSQGkTU

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 4991, sytyl and 1 other person