Cute anti-vegan jewish girl on Reddit jfl

Rate her


  • Total voters
    11
Nectar

Nectar

Optimistic n carefree | Future Lite
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Posts
60,341
Reputation
92,403
This is kinda a rare find:

She is also an autist guessing I’m on the same boat as her in terms of being nd…

IMG 3241
IMG 3240
IMG 3243
IMG 3242


@Joeseminate @_Jason_ @Tesarossa @buccalfatremoval @horseman.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_, buccalfatremoval, fantom0726 and 2 others
OH SHIT I FUCKED UP THOUGHT IT WAS THE SAME PERSON :lul::lul:

NVM

Brutal
 
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_, buccalfatremoval, jnxy and 1 other person
Looks ltb but is upgraded to stacy cause shes jewish:love:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_, fantom0726 and Nectar
goy repellant deployed
 
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_
I thought the necklace was the Star of David
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_
idk why but she looks like her name should be Rachel.
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
0
Views
19
zyzz007 returns
Z
ragu
Replies
10
Views
41
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
Thinking_CEL
Replies
3
Views
30
enviouss
enviouss
FarhanHere
Replies
12
Views
67
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
bIiss
Replies
10
Views
49
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top