Cute Becky who texted me for almost 8 months won’t meet me IRL

thecel

thecel

morph king
She said no to me.

Tyrone is currently inside her. That’s why she can’t.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Arcturus, Beetlejuice and 16 others
It's because you use the Woah react

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 15099, ItsOver.com and 13 others
Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ItsOver.com, EasternRightWinger15 and 10 others
Tyrone with his hands clasped behind his back has her pinned down with his BBC alone :lul:.

Or she's single and is using you for dopamine or as an emotional tampon; never intending to meet up with you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SAR, DharkDC, delusionalretard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and thecel
Its because of your 21mm PFL bro

• Love it
Reactions: thecel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343 and thecel

Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF​

• +1
by 1st week u should have alr known if she was into u or not bro...

I “knew” she was into me a long time ago, but I guess I’m wrong or she isn’t into me enough.

I “knew” she was into me a long time ago, but I guess I’m wrong or she isn’t into me enough.
If she keeps texting you, it means you're a 'backup', all girls have a bunch of guys that they keep around for unexpected situations, they don't reject them, but they don't go all the way with them - they chat, they flirt, they occasionally might go on a date or two; in case they break up with their boyfriend or something else happens, they immediately have other safe and reliable options available to them so they don't have to take a risk with an unknown guy...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 1 other person
If she keeps texting you, it means you're a 'backup', all girls have a bunch of guys that they keep around for unexpected situations, they don't reject them, but they don't go all the way with them - they chat, they flirt, they occasionally might go on a date or two; in case they break up with their boyfriend or something else happens, they immediately have other safe and reliable options available to them so they don't have to take a risk with an unknown guy...

Is this supposed to be lifefuel? Being backup means your odds are greater than zero?

Is this supposed to be lifefuel? Being backup means your odds are greater than zero?
Yeah, but it's impossible to say if it will happen or how long it will actually take to eventually be with her - it could be days or weeks, months, even years.
In my case for example, I kept orbiting a girl in college who didn't reject my advances for two years until she became my girlfriend. We were the best buddies, spent a lot of time together, we were in the same social circle, stayed next to each other at courses, we talked a lot, called each other, went out with the other classmates in bars, clubs, restaurants, to parties, events, trips, movies, etc., but she kept bringing her boyfriend as a reason for us not being able to be together. After a year, we started to get physical with each other - touch, kiss, etc., but it took another year until she finally dumped her boyfriend and we were officially together...
During this time I also approached other girls, orbited other co-eds too, occasionally went on dates with some of them but without much luck, anyway...when I did this, I could feel how her attraction for me was increasing, because she didn't receive the same level of attention from me as before - you must always approach, talk and invite other girls out, don't focus on just one, that's a recipe for disaster.

• Love it
Over for big asian cock moggers

• JFL
It's because you use the Woah react
deadass I'll tag this nigga in a post and he'll just respond with a woah react like a retard jfl

• WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back