Cute girl in my class whispered N-U-D-E-S to me and I literally do not understand

D

Deleted member 8904

We are all going to make it.
In math class this girl I thought was asking for calculus homework to be sent to her starts mouthing shit (she sits like 10 ft away) and all I remember was like “send” …. “homework” so I was like “come again?” and then she points at her wrist and touches her skin so I do the same and then she says some more gibberish and then she mouths but also says aloud but quiet enough that only I could understand “N U D E S” and I’m legit thinking “wtf” so I ask what she means and she said she would tell me later.

Do you think she wants me:ogre:

She probably freaky af:ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: BigNigga69, lowenergy7pslmanlet, Tony and 9 others
faurrrk chads.org u niggas live in a different reality than mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, hairyballscel, Deleted member 2733 and 7 others
cant relate to chad struggles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad and ShowerMaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobt, Deleted member 15099, Chadeep and 6 others
reminder that I have an 8.5 inch long dick

• WTF
Reactions: Tony and datboijj
i know that girl, it was @N1666 sister

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
In math class this girl I thought was asking for calculus homework to be sent to her starts mouthing shit (she sits like 10 ft away) and all I remember was like “send” …. “homework” so I was like “come again?” and then she points at her wrist and touches her skin so I do the same and then she says some more gibberish and then she mouths but also says aloud but quiet enough that only I could understand “N U D E S” and I’m legit thinking “wtf” so I ask what she means and she said she would tell me later.

give her the dick pics bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 15305, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
give her the dick pics bro
On snap I asked her what she was trying to tell me and she said “Nothing” like she was annoyed

maybe shes just mad I couldnt take the hint but idk I will try to press harder

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and ShowerMaxxing
On snap I asked her what she was trying to tell me and she said “Nothing” like she was annoyed

assume she is and just do it.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

She probably saw the nudes I leaked of you. Remember in the dick measuring thread well I found out your real name and leaked them to your school.
Good:feelshah:

Now all the girls at my school look at me in the hallways and beg me to fuck them behind the bleachers.

I paid her $5 to ask the ugliest school shooting lookin geek for "N-U-D-E-S"

• JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado, sandcelmuttcel, R@m@ and 2 others

Send pics to her

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I dickmog you

My penis is thicker

that only I could understand “N U D E S” and I’m legit thinking “wtf” so I ask what she means and she said she would tell me later.
You're probably imagining things, back in school some girls would also whisper things to me during classes that I would hear like "let's fuck", "I want to suck you", etc., but in reality they would say completely unrelated different things...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
There is probably a video of you on TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
She wanted to ask you for a DVD of the movie DUNE so she can watch it with her family. Sweet girl.

Imagine she going to principal, reports you for sexual assault / harrasment / r*pe, and then you get bullied for the rest of the your life.

Is the juice worth the squeeze? Ask yourself.

You're probably imagining things, back in school some girls would also whisper things to me during classes that I would hear like "let's fuck", "I want to suck you", etc., but in reality they would say completely unrelated different things...
Sunt chiar curious ce sintagme poti sa confunzi cu "Hai sa ne futem" si "Vreau sa ti sug pula"

Imagine she going to principal, reports you for sexual assault / harrasment / r*pe, and then you get bullied for the rest of the your life.

Is the juice worth the squeeze? Ask yourself.
:soy::soy::soy:

Kys you high inhib faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
At least i swear to god
Running out of rage
Open eyes
My little dark age:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Chads.org in its daily occurrence.