Cutecel, what surgeries or enhancements should I look into?

MilkywayDesu

MilkywayDesu

Iron
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Posts
79
Reputation
44
Im genuinely curious because I feel cooked

I can’t do testosterone for dimorphism but I’m on RAD140 for muscle mass and I’ve been seeing good gains.

I was thinking maybe bimax + genioplasty (I have a recessed chin unfortunately) and rhino (my nose looks normal irl but lens distortion and weird bridge)

I’m 18 btw.


IMG 9211
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9139.jpeg
    IMG_9139.jpeg
    277.5 KB · Views: 0
Facial implants and filler
I’m kind of against filler because of the dermal product migration thing but I’m curious on which facial implants you would recommend ? Thanks for the feedback.
 
Im genuinely curious because I feel cooked

I can’t do testosterone for dimorphism but I’m on RAD140 for muscle mass and I’ve been seeing good gains.

I was thinking maybe bimax + genioplasty (I have a recessed chin unfortunately) and rhino (my nose looks normal irl but lens distortion and weird bridge)

I’m 18 btw.


View attachment 5698339
whats your body fat
 
I’m kind of against filler because of the dermal product migration thing but I’m curious on which facial implants you would recommend ? Thanks for the feedback.
Zygos and mandible :feelshah:
 

Similar threads

Jay70350
Replies
5
Views
82
Jay70350
Jay70350
trueceli
Replies
2
Views
47
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
L
Replies
0
Views
25
Luctost
L
Narexumi
Replies
2
Views
21
softmaxmike
softmaxmike
hateeq050
Replies
5
Views
60
hateeq050
hateeq050

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top