cutie has to be mogspogs

D

Deleted member 30552

How does he keep coming back JFL

EVERY single time he’s on this site, he follows me around, relentlessly “Dylan boy” this and “Dylan boy” that, I’m serious nonstop every single post, he has done this for months, everytime he’s on here g. He’s gotten banned several times just because he wanted to dox me that badly, any single time I’m on the website I INVADE mogspogs little head rent free. He comments on every one of my posts, desperately trying to get my attention, is it a mogger trait to have desperate little puppies whining and begging for your attention relentlessly or what?

Its actually scary, how obsessed people be getting with me. How much my troling takes genuine effect on their mental sanity, how they start following me around and tracking everything I do all because of a few jokes about being better looking than them. Its kinda disturbing tbh. Do not fuck with mentally ill weirdo incel freaks with nothing going on

Not engaging with you again just letting you know creepy stalker, you can continue following me around and seething at every post @cutie_pie

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
the irony
@cutie_pie
I’ve never been banned tf are you even talking about

He’s been permabanned like 3 fucking times now and somehow keeps making alts just to whine and post insentient content

Last thing I gotta say to mogspogs is that, hopefully one day you wake up to your creepy fan obsessed disturbing behavior. 30+ years old and obsessed with a random guys dick, face and body on a fucking incel forum because he trolled a few people. You are a secretly homosexual creepy stalker mogspogs. Hopefully u get some help/therapy

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
Last thing I gotta say to mogspogs is that, hopefully one day you wake up to your creepy fan obsessed disturbing behavior. 30+ years old and obsessed with a random guys dick, face and body on a fucking incel forum because he trolled a few people. You are a secretly homosexual creepy stalker mogspogs. Hopefully u get some help/therapy
Why do you keep claiming your dick is big?

nice thread, fucclife !