Cutting below 15 percent bf is practically useless in the first years of training

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
You will lose muscle and look small in a shirt for really small benefits like a little more stomach definition and face wont change much. Its much better to be full of glycogen and be able to put on muscle at 15 percent bf thus looking big in clothes so that you look alpha and intimidiating. Even on sarms or roids when you lose weight you become smaller and lose strength and that sucks. I experienced thia my latest cycle and wasted it completely because I hardly ate anything on it due to illnesses and shit mood. I think cutting below 15 percent bf only makes sense only after gaining really lots of muscle and on peds only

Attachments

• 3413322_20230515192211885.jpg
    3413322_20230515192211885.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1683476882254.jpg
    1683476882254.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27472, midlatinocel and 2 others
Ye nigga but u blasted tf out of roids and we care more for a good face than body, also we dont have ur insertions to look good.

• JFL
Reactions: Thorsten
face gains starts under 15% body fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 23558 and Elvisandreaa
what roids did u use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Elvisandreaa
if you dont have bones at 15 ur boneless

• +1
Reactions: Thorsten, Detective and Danish_Retard
Difference in facial aesthetics between 15% and 10% can be massive. Some people still look like bloatlords at 15%.

15% is maintainable year round with gymcel or athletics lifestyle. It’s actually easier to look bigger when lean. When u bloatmax, you’re going to look like normie, but when you leanmax, muscle insertions and veins and v taper and wide frame start showing thru more even in loose t shirts. Also, your face of course will have lot more angles and sharp cuts. If you bulk above 18%, you’re going to only attract <mtb that say they like dadbods cuz they’re insecure about themselves and don’t want competition.

@ItsOverCel how many times a week do you workout and for how long?

im thinking of rad with lgd and mk677, what doses should i do?
Dont do lgd, its the least selective and one of the least effective sarms available, just do rad 140 10 mg and mk 20 mg thrice a week
@ItsOverCel how many times a week do you workout and for how long?
Thrice a week, each workout lasts an hour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 27472
Dont do lgd, its the least selective and one of the least effective sarms available, just do rad 140 10 mg and mk 20 mg thrice a week

Thrice a week, each workout lasts an hour
If you are on gear why don’t you workout 6x a week really high volume for best gains?

Or do you think it doesn’t matter?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
If you are on gear why don’t you workout 6x a week really high volume for best gains?

Or do you think it doesn’t matter?
I just dont have time to workout that frequently( I study a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
You will lose muscle and look small in a shirt for really small benefits like a little more stomach definition and face wont change much. Its much better to be full of glycogen and be able to put on muscle at 15 percent
If you cut to lean and then up to maintenance calories won't you still be full of glycogen?

Ur body looks uncanny bro, should have stayed natty

Ye nigga but u blasted tf out of roids and we care more for a good face than body, also we dont have ur insertions to look good.
I might start roids if I go fully bald

You will lose muscle and look small in a shirt for really small benefits like a little more stomach definition and face wont change much. Its much better to be full of glycogen and be able to put on muscle at 15 percent bf thus looking big in clothes so that you look alpha and intimidiating. Even on sarms or roids when you lose weight you become smaller and lose strength and that sucks. I experienced thia my latest cycle and wasted it completely because I hardly ate anything on it due to illnesses and shit mood. I think cutting below 15 percent bf only makes sense only after gaining really lots of muscle and on peds only
True tho. Im bloated 20% bf and Im recovering faster(incels get out of my way when i walk towards them) and progressing much faster compared to when I was around 15% bf I looked flat dyel fag(taller ogres picked me up and throwed me around like a little girl)

Last edited:
Nigga train your chest

Nigga train your chest
Dude chest is the muscle I do the most volume for in a week and I bench 140 kilos its not my fault I dont have big titty genes

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
I might start roids if I go fully bald
Yes but u would get reptile skin sagging cheeks bloated face etc
U would look good for Milfs but we want JBs not 40 50yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
What were your thoughts on S-23? What dosage did you run it at?
I didnt really enjoy it as much as rad-140. I ran it at 20 mgs a day with yk-11 and gained 16 kilos in 2 months with hardly any fat after I left ER (It was my first cycle) and the issue with s-23 is that there is simply no pump no matter how many carbs you eat. You dont look as full and thus not as strong as on rad 140. Meanwhile on rad 140 you can easily get pumped from running and from doing simple tasks. Yet s-23 is better for cutting, anecdotically it burns fat faster and is more effective for recomposition. Anabolic-wise 10 mg of S-23 is equal to 5 mg of rad-140

Last edited: