cutting cycle at 17

teenroider310

teenroider310

Iron
Joined
May 4, 2026
Posts
149
Reputation
89
500 test
4 ius GH

Ancillaries

12.5 mg aromasin EOD
25mg empagflozin
80 telmisartan
5mg rovoustatin
5mg nebivilol
50 mg eplerone
1.5 mg indapimide
50 mg etifoxine
60 mg raloxifene
200mg Co10q

did 140 tren ace 100 adrol got raped and had to pull the cycle week one I did 400 test 140 tren enanthate last time first cycle I was fine for 16 weeks thought I could be fine since it's the same compound different ester BIG mistake lmao

upping GH to 6 ius when I'm rich

can I add dhb or anything what's yalls thoughts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and IbalmeHponeMin
500 test
4 ius GH

Ancillaries

12.5 mg aromasin EOD
25mg empagflozin
80 telmisartan
5mg rovoustatin
5mg nebivilol
50 mg eplerone
1.5 mg indapimide
50 mg etifoxine
60 mg raloxifene
200mg Co10q

did 140 tren ace 100 adrol got raped and had to pull the cycle week one I did 400 test 140 tren enanthate last time first cycle I was fine for 16 weeks thought I could be fine since it's the same compound different ester BIG mistake lmao

upping GH to 6 ius when I'm rich

can I add dhb or anything what's yalls thoughts
How's your results bro I'm also considering to run Tren a + Test E any ideas ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

Kraqq
Replies
35
Views
140
troy_exe
troy_exe
Xazzy
Replies
19
Views
106
Xazzy
Xazzy
Framelet2724
Replies
8
Views
55
Kayobee
Kayobee
bigwaldii
Replies
1
Views
73
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
jzw811
Replies
24
Views
168
jzw811
jzw811

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top