Cutting down body fat destroyed this guys face

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Probably the best example of leanmaxxing completely destroying a face. Fat pads destroyed, longer mid face, no longer attractive

The guy was even getting roasted in the comments on Reddit by girls saying how he went from “I would simp for him on tinder” to “I would avoid him at all cost creepy looking”. I shit you not that was the girls exact comment word for word lmao. She was brutal as fuk but honest

And she was right. He went from chad to a literal gaunt subhuman that women would go out their way to avoid

First pic is before, all the last are after

Attachments

• 533D7C05-827D-443B-A35D-75598D1C6CDF.png
    533D7C05-827D-443B-A35D-75598D1C6CDF.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 911B30A8-5A4E-4F2B-AD40-CCA93E811080.png
    911B30A8-5A4E-4F2B-AD40-CCA93E811080.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 712D4D4D-DE1A-48CC-B498-4ED473CD3C79.png
    712D4D4D-DE1A-48CC-B498-4ED473CD3C79.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 5795C8A4-19C2-4749-AEFA-EB12926259CC.png
    5795C8A4-19C2-4749-AEFA-EB12926259CC.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 16313441-29CD-4BCD-97DC-650FD1973507.png
    16313441-29CD-4BCD-97DC-650FD1973507.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 48AA81EB-F045-470C-AD50-AFC0A67F0222.png
    48AA81EB-F045-470C-AD50-AFC0A67F0222.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, NECK&VOICE, Deleted member 23778 and 7 others
Probably the best example of leanmaxxing completely destroying a face. Fat pads destroyed, longer mid face, no longer attractive

The guy was even getting roasted in the comments on Reddit by girls saying how he went from “I would simp for him on tinder” to “I would avoid him at all cost creepy looking”. I shit you not that was the girls exact comment word for word lmao. She was brutal as fuk but honest

And she was right. He went from chad to a literal gaunt subhuman that women would go out their way to avoid

Can just gain the weight back... not like his fatpads disappeared... he just got too lean for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, BLovee, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
purely because he lost fat in his eye area

exactly what happened to me as i got older

he needs upper eyelid and tear trough fillers/infraorb implant

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, weebcel, Deleted member 14392 and 9 others
this is ideal
chadlite with infraorb implants
3235342 712D4D4D DE1A 48CC B498 4ED473CD3C79

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, MEMPSK, Mewton and 4 others
another recessed maxilla case with britsubuman nothing new

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and copefuel
Can just gain the weight back... not like his fatpads disappeared... he just got too lean for a while.
Yeah you say that, but show me where someone has regained there fat pads? it’s unknown if the fat pads regenerate with gaining weight

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Artemis
Yeah you say that, but show me where someone has regained there fat pads? it’s unknown if the fat pads regenerate with gaining weight
Well, i am myself an example of this.

I literally lose a shitton of fat in the cheek apples when leaning down to 10%. When i get back to 15%, it comes back. I did it twice so far.

Also, there is no known mechanism, why you should lose those fatpads. They are literally deep facial fat pads, always there. They just get slimmer when you starve. And you should get them back as soon as you start eating normally again. You do NOT lose anything. So there is nothing to regenerate. :feelsokman:

this is ideal
chadlite with infraorb implants
View attachment 2027506
delusional if you think that does anything other than repulse women.

His face is long asf. His lips got thinner, mid face lost fat etc

His body even looked better at a higher body fat too lmao

You guys don’t realize how much youthful firm fat pads are important for women

100% of women will chose a recessed dude with 10/10 fat pads over a huge bone monger with 0 fat pads.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Elvisandreaa and Artemis

It's so hard to gain weight again right OP?

purely because he lost fat in his eye area

exactly what happened to me as i got older

he needs upper eyelid and tear trough fillers/infraorb implant
Did you lose weight or it happened naturally for you?

Just needs upper eyelid fat graft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Jerryterry129
Did you lose weight or it happened naturally for you?
totally naturally- infact I was fatter when I was in my late 20s and lost fat pads

just ageing, the face loses fat

my eye area was never an issue at 18-20 because there was so much youthful fat around it

yet i come on here at 30 and people say I had subhuman eyes

totally naturally- infact I was fatter when I was in my late 20s and lost fat pads

my eye area was never an issue at 18-20 because there was so much youthful fat around it

What age did you lose it at?

Well, i am myself an example of this.

I literally lose a shitton of fat in the cheek apples when leaning down to 10%. When i get back to 15%, it comes back. I did it twice so far.

Also, there is no known mechanism, why you should lose those fatpads. They are literally deep facial fat pads, always there. They just get slimmer when you starve. And you should get them back as soon as you start eating normally again. You do NOT lose anything. So there is nothing to regenerate. :feelsokman:
Your age? If you’re bellow 22 shouldn’t be an issue

But dude is like 23-24 so idk if they will come back

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Yerico7 and Elvisandreaa
Also off topic but did you experience hairloss when you lost your fat pads? I have a theory that hairloss is correlated with lost of fat pads
Well I noticed my first thin spot at the crown right before my 30th birthday and have had MPB since

On Topical Fin/Min now

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Jerryterry129
cutting below 10 percent is always risky as some people loose the upper eyelid fats like mcreggor and fifty cent , and obviously look emaciated, mos of the time they gain the upper eyelid fats back when gaining weight though... On the other hand you got jared leto whose upper eyelids are exposed even when getting obese.

maxresdefault.jpg

skinny-conor-mcgregor-660x400.jpg

GettyImages-1202242253-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Hero of the Imperium
It was mouthbreathing.

Autistic gymcel went to healthy 15% to 6-7% bodyfat : who would have guessed ?

This is not sustainable, he looks malnourished.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7

Looks to me like at least 50% of that facial fat loss was aging and genetics

Looks to me like at least 50% of that facial fat loss was aging and genetics
Most retarded comment I seen on here

Yeah bro Leme age 10 years and lose all my fat pads in 5 months JFL get outta here

That sucks though

We’re you actually fatter by a lot? And did you ever try gain like 5% body fat to restore them?

Weird how other 30 year old said he regained them with weight gain

Just needs upper eyelid fat graft
He needs an everything graft my guy

He lost fat pads everywhere that made his previous face wide and gave him that harmony and youthful looks

His chin, his under eyes, his cheeks, his jaw, his midface, his philtrum, his lips, his temples, he’ll even his nose, and his entire skull lmao(the temples behind the hair)

He Lost deep fat pads in all those places

Sure, Although the eye area is the most important. It’s not as simple as just getting eye area (upper and lower) and zygos done. he still needs those fatpads every where. Not only for his look back but for his facial width back

Getting just temples, and eyes(upper and lower) might lift the face up a tad bit(not by much) but it won’t give him that width back. It won’t make his midface shorter because he lost deep fat pads in the chin, philtrum and lips

Last edited:
Well I noticed my first thin spot at the crown right before my 30th birthday and have had MPB since

On Topical Fin/Min now
Why am I balding at 20 :feelsrope: :feelswhy: shitty genetics

Why does every Brit seem to have NCT

Autistic gymcel went to healthy 15% to 6-7% bodyfat : who would have guessed ?

This is not sustainable, he looks malnourished.
Muh leanmaxxing will reveal your mogger bone structure brahs

• JFL
Reactions: Jerryterry129
bloatmaxxing mogs leanmaxxing for health

looks like shit after, 10-15% is ideal depending on your genetics.

Good point. Leanmaxxxing can be a meme if your bone structure is shit (like me). This guy can fix it with 2 weeks of bulking though.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Different hairstyles. Fuck what women say anyway

NEVER Leannax incels

orb1-png.1796301
orb2-png.1796302

orb5-jpg.1796303

Orb destroyed his looks also leanmaxxing before leaving this place.

orb1-png.1796301
orb2-png.1796302

orb5-jpg.1796303

Orb destroyed his looks also leanmaxxing before leaving this place.
He looks better lean(assuming ur not trollin)

Also how much bf was he in the before? Maybe he only cut down to 12-15%

He is clearly prepping for a contest which means he is not remaining at that body fat, this isn't rocket science

He looks better lean(assuming ur not trollin)

Also how much bf was he in the before? Maybe he only cut down to 12-15%

He looks way worse real lean -top pictures. He dropped well under 15% in top picture and I think was like 16% in bottom picture.

Last edited: