cutting down from 120 lbs (54.5 kg) to 110 ( 49.9 kg) at 5’8 (173cm)

chudlite

chudlite

Rest in Peace @Kaligula567 • BazaBlud Associate
in the path of @Imretarded? and @Rea i will follow and get even lighter, main difference is ill be focusing on losing only fat and maintaining muscle, ill be doing 4/20 intermittent fasting and sub 100 carbs, focusing on mainly protein and fats, ill be going for 1000 calories daily with sunday being 1500 (my basal metabolic rate)

@appealmaxed @NZb6Air thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nazi Germany, sportsmogger, Imretarded? and 7 others
in the path of @Imretarded? and @Rea i will follow and get even lighter, main difference is ill be focusing on losing only fat and maintaining muscle, ill be doing 4/20 intermittent fasting and sub 100 carbs, focusing on mainly protein and fats, ill be going for 1000 calories daily with sunday being 1500 (my basal metabolic rate)

What muscle do you have at 54kg? Unless you're 4"2 you're a stick Bhai what fat is even there to lose :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, sayi, greywind and 4 others

i looked my best at 30-40g carb a day from simple carb and the rest all fats and protein. intermittent fasting is not needed with this and i think u should up cals to maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
What muscle do you have at 54kg? Unless you're 4"2 you're a stick Bhai what fat is even there to lose :ogre:
i can pm you my build, im actually not that skinny looking

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
U ARE CUTTİNG BONES

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and chudlite
sounds like a shitty plan (y)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Imretarded?, ryuken and 2 others
i looked my best at 30-40g carb a day from simple carb and the rest all fats and protein. intermittent fasting is not needed with this and i think u should up cals to maintenance.
hmm maybe i can try zero carb for a week or so to see, have you done zero carb? or would u just recommend me 30-40 carbs

hmm maybe i can try zero carb for a week or so to see, have you done zero carb? or would u just recommend me 30-40 carbs
if u go gym take the 30-40g pre workout, you’ll use it up as fuel

otherwise just go no carb

• +1
if u go gym take the 30-40g pre workout, you’ll use it up as fuel

otherwise just go no carb
got it bro, ill have to find a way to take my collagen without using carbs i normally always dissolve them into oats or glass of milk

got it bro, ill have to find a way to take my collagen without using carbs i normally always dissolve them into oats or glass of milk
supp vit a or something

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and chudlite
supp vit a or something
shit bro ill just put them in water tbh, thanks for the advice i tagged u cuz i knew youd say something useful:feelsautistic:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Litekiller11 and appealmaxed
shit bro ill just put them in water tbh, thanks for the advice i tagged u cuz i knew youd say something useful:feelsautistic:
also just in case, u may feel like complete shit for a short while before u adjust to no carbs, just tired as shit basically. only till u adjust. and if you keep feeling shit increase your fat intake.

• +1
also just in case, u may feel like complete shit for a short while before u adjust to no carbs, just tired as shit basically. only till u adjust. and if you keep feeling shit increase your fat intake.
okay will do bhai thanks

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
nigga called me malnourished African and aiming for 49 kg

U aint mogging shit at that weight nigga. A kid could kill you with his hands

litterally my diet rn god i love ts so much

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
he's trolling don't do that, 30-40g pre is lethal, and no carbs is bad for your workout. consume a carb rich meal before working out

he's trolling don't do that, 30-40g pre is lethal, and no carbs is bad for your workout. consume a carb rich meal before working out
Negative rep cel detected
Opinion rejected

You do not know anything about human nutrition and physiology. Shut the fuck up for the rest of time.

• +1
Reactions: renvorious

U gonna stunt ur growth if sub 18 i did this for a year and did not grow at all

Negative rep cel detected
Opinion rejected

You do not know anything about human nutrition and physiology. Shut the fuck up for the rest of time.
I’ve been educating myself since the dawns of time. You caring about a rep to post ratio proves your inferiority. I do not care if you are rude, as long as you provide the correct information, I am happy and everyone’s happy.

I’ve been educating myself since the dawns of time. You caring about a rep to post ratio proves your inferiority. I do not care if you are rude, as long as you provide the correct information, I am happy and everyone’s happy.
I IQ mog you out of existence. Respect your superiority.

• +1
Reactions: renvorious
Are you a girl?

• JFL
no im not, i just want to lower bodyfat %
increase muscle mass. Me and rea are losing weight for very different goals as you

• +1
Size is everything. Worry abt facial leanness once u got the size. Also at that height geomaxxing is ur only option

• JFL
Reactions: Just a Mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back