Cutting during puberty

coomahboomah

coomahboomah

tt3sav
I hate my fat, I am 16-18% 5’11 now 65kg.
Should I slowly cut to 59kg and maintain that? If i ate enough nutrients would I still lose on height gains?

I hate my fat, I am 16-18% 5’11 now 65kg.
Should I slowly cut to 59kg and maintain that? If i ate enough nutrients would I still lose on height gains?
Wtf. I am 17 same height as you and am 78kg while 17% bf.Do you go to the gym and have abs? Also did you measure your height with stediometer or how did you do it

Wtf. I am 17 same height as you and am 78kg while 17% bf.Do you go to the gym and have abs? Also did you measure your height with stediometer or how did you do it
BC74D3F9 4E1E 4875 AA14 CF0BAD12BA21
887B8D17 3C63 429B 82F9 122EC8F719AB

I am sure i’m 177.5cm barefoot as I measured with stediometer

I've said this here many times, I cut for almost a year at age 14 and it stunted my growth. I didn't grow at all in that time and the doctor was shocked when I went for a check-up. After I started eating a lot I started growing again but I probably lost out on 1-2 inches of final height.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, coomahboomah and kaugummi
I've said this here many times, I cut for almost a year at age 14 and it stunted my growth. I didn't grow at all in that time and the doctor was shocked when I went for a check-up. After I started eating a lot I started growing again but I probably lost out on 1-2 inches of final height.
😢

how many calories did u cut

but then how the fuck can i get lean brO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswah: :feelswah: