cutting your own hair is legit

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
no pics because ive seen what happened to pneumo
cut your own hair. get some scissors and a clipper, its not hard at all. not good to get a new haircut, but really easy to just clean things up and you dont need to waste money and time at a barber. its not hard to clean your hair up after a month since your last haircut. only thing youd need help with is the back (although most of you guys should have longer hair on the back to fraud less face flatness).
i legit used the cheapest fucking pair of clippers from china, gave myself a fade on my sides and an undercut, trimmed my back and front with scissors, and im getting compliments from foids and normies, asking who cut my hair.

if you have a good saloon / barber, stick with them but for people who dont want to deal with trying to tell a barber what you want, cut it yourself. just looking at a few yt vids will help u if your not sure, but i just did it balls hanging.

• +1
Reactions: aber, BeanletMogger, Alexios and 4 others
but iam scared nigger

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, aestheticsrespecter, Alexios and 3 others
I always cut my own hair. Its very easy. i JUST USE clipper to get rid of awkard hair. No need even scissors. Clipper cut straight line.. Its actually better than scissors. Also you cannot mess up ur hair if u know basic knowledge.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Mewton, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
protip for cutting the back if you don't want it too short, use a razor, anything standard will work.

grab plucks of hair at approximately the same length while pushing the razor down on the hair with your thumb underneath and just pull it down, works better when it's wet.

20240520 185615

gives your hair a more natural layered texture.

you can line the bottom with the trimmer.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, PsychoH, Alexios and 3 others
I always cut my own hair. Its very easy. i JUST USE clipper to get rid of awkard hair. No need even scissors. Clipper cut straight line.. Its actually better than scissors. Also you cannot mess up ur hair if u know basic knowledge.
yeah.
layering is easy, you dont need to ask a barber to do this and that, you can do it yourself. a good tip ive found is to hold the scissors with your palm facing towards the ceiling, so upside down. it helps with the coordination.

too bad you cant fade the back, but having bulk on the back hides my flat asian face

protip for cutting the back if you don't want it too short, use a razor, anything standard will work.

View attachment 2942695

grab plucks of hair at approximately the same length while pushing the razor down on the hair with your thumb underneath and just pull it down, works better when it's wet.

View attachment 2942697

oh by the way you can layer the top with this too if you want more texture.

we used to do this back in like 2008 when barbers weren't able to cut emo hair yet, we'd just layer our hair like this.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and truecel12
I've been cutting my hair for 4.5 years
It's long af tho (as in the process, not the hair), so my most recent is a crew cut/long buzz, but I went too short, but now 3 weeks after it looks perfect

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Mewton and autistic_tendencies
oh by the way you can layer the top with this too if you want more texture.

we used to do this back in like 2008 when barbers weren't able to cut emo hair yet, we'd just layer our hair like this.
can you show how you grip the razor? i have a hard time imagining it

can you show how you grip the razor? i have a hard time imagining it
20240525 124507
20240525 124519

I use two mirrors and just grab bundles of hair with 1 hand and cut them at around the same length with the other by feel, it doesn't have to be even, if anything it's better if it's not it gives you hair more texture.

don't move your thumb by the way just pull the bundle of hair down it'll cut it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren and Mewton

View attachment 2942695

View attachment 2942697

Thought u were growing it out

I've been cutting my hair for years now and honestly cutting the hair on the back of the head became the easiest part for me, I can do it without looking at all now.

View attachment 2942712View attachment 2942713

I use two mirrors and just grab bundles of hair with 1 hand and cut them at around the same length with the other by feel, it doesn't have to be even, if anything it's better if it's not it gives you hair more texture.

don't move your thumb by the way just pull the bundle of hair down it'll cut it.
Ok, thank you very much

Legit.

Only you know exactly how to compliment your skullshape and facial features.

Paying some shitskin $20 for a busted fade you could do at home 10x better for free is npc asf

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and yue
no pics because ive seen what happened to pneumo
cut your own hair. get some scissors and a clipper, its not hard at all. not good to get a new haircut, but really easy to just clean things up and you dont need to waste money and time at a barber. its not hard to clean your hair up after a month since your last haircut. only thing youd need help with is the back (although most of you guys should have longer hair on the back to fraud less face flatness).
i legit used the cheapest fucking pair of clippers from china, gave myself a fade on my sides and an undercut, trimmed my back and front with scissors, and im getting compliments from foids and normies, asking who cut my hair.

if you have a good saloon / barber, stick with them but for people who dont want to deal with trying to tell a barber what you want, cut it yourself. just looking at a few yt vids will help u if your not sure, but i just did it balls hanging.
I hate getting haircuts

I hate getting haircuts
because they never listen, or try to fix something they fucked up
if you do it yourself its better than the barbers, given you spend a bit of time learning how to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72802
because they never listen, or try to fix something they fucked up
if you do it yourself its better than the barbers, given you spend a bit of time learning how to do it
I asked my barber to trim according to hairstyle, he's doing good,the pics I show:

Attachments

• 049148e7a8db632fed5ff60317fbc011.jpg
    049148e7a8db632fed5ff60317fbc011.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 13b3c05bda48f117ce5103674bb38c81.jpg
    13b3c05bda48f117ce5103674bb38c81.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
I always cut my own hair to maintain it. Looks good sometimes looks shit other times. I came up with some techniques over the time tho

I asked my barber to trim according to hairstyle, he's doing good,the pics I show:
i have to get my shit cut in a chinese ladies garage because my mums friends with her

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72802
i have to get my shit cut in a chinese ladies garage because my mums friends with her
I took my mum with me to get a haircut for me,and the barber rarely cutted more than 500 hairs