Cutting your own hair mogs going to the barber

H

HQNPmaxxing

Pros of cutting your own hair

-Will end up saving a lot of money. A $50 haircut a month adds up to like $600 dollars a year. You can buy all the tools you need for less than $100.
-You can cut anytime you want, and do whatever you want with your hair.
-Barbers are bluepilled. They don't listen. They don't understand skull shapes, they often cut too short and high on the sides, and reveal your peanut skull in the process.
-If you mog the barber, he will probably try to sabotage your haircut. Norwooding barbers are the worst at this.
-Most styles are easy to cut by yourself with a little practice, beside fades. But fades are a looksmin on most men.

Just lol at giving away your shekels to a barber, who probably doesn't even care about YOUR appearance. Only you should be touching your hair.

Chad cuts his own hair so why can't I? :feelsgood:
Nick Bateman
"“For years, I’ve been cutting my own hair. It’s funny, I never ended up trusting anyone to cut my hair because I would always go [to the barber] and they would cut it too short. So, I started teaching myself and over the last three years, I’ve been cutting my own hair. I screwed up a lot for the first year. I had bald spots, I shaved too close in some areas, my friends were laughing at me. But then I got the hang of it. I go to a hairdresser once every six months to a year to get them to shape it the way I want, and then I will just follow up on my own. My washroom is always messy as hell because I cut my hair probably once a week to keep it from getting too crazy.”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deprived, Xangsane and 13 others
No, you just need to find a good barber. Mine can give me the exact same haircut of my favorite actor and the product he gave me works when I use it at home. In fact, I style my hair better than he does. However, because of the pandemic, I have been getting haircuts less often because it's pretty much useless to look good all the time when I always need to have a mask covering my face.

You just need to stop going to malls to get a haircut and find a place that has a lot of real 5 star google reviews, and you may need to try out different places to find out which one in your area is the best.

Also, you used the wrong flair, that is not a black pill, it's just something you made up. Stop trying to destroy the meaning of the black pill by making stuff up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Lorsss, Prettyboy and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: nordicel, Preoximerianas, FootLongDong and 3 others
No, you just need to find a good barber. Mine can give me the exact same haircut of my favorite actor and the product he gave me works when I use it at home. In fact, I style my hair better than he does. However, because of the pandemic, I have been getting haircuts less often because it's pretty much useless to look good all the time when I always need to have a mask covering my face.

You just need to stop going to malls to get a haircut and find a place that has a lot of real 5 star google reviews, and you may need to try out different places to find out which one in your area is the best.

Also, you used the wrong flair, that is not a black pill, it's just something you made up. Stop trying to destroy the meaning of the black pill by making stuff up.
Oh well, at least it saves money

how many times a year you go for haircut if you dont wear short hair or fades anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deprived and xefo
Definitely, my barber would always cut my hair too short no matter what I told him.

And he was slyly price gouging me by raising the price by $5 each time the past few times I went .

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
my barber fucks me up every time

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 9670, Yerico7 and 2 others
Oh well, at least it saves money
Yes but it's a tradeoff, you sacrifice your looks by having a weird hairstyle, because you didn't want to spend around 50$ per month to look good all the time. Women notice the difference, I know because in the past, I never really cared about my hairstyle, but then, when I started styling my hair in 2020 and started getting a good hairstyle, then women were noticing me a lot more, so it makes a huge difference.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and HQNPmaxxing
-Barbers are bluepilled. They don't listen. They don't understand skull shapes, they often cut too short and high on the sides, and reveal your peanut skull in the process.

Nick Bateman
"“For years, I’ve been cutting my own hair. It’s funny, I never ended up trusting anyone to cut my hair because I would always go [to the barber] and they would cut it too short. So, I started teaching myself and over the last three years, I’ve been cutting my own hair. I screwed up a lot for the first year. I had bald spots, I shaved too close in some areas, my friends were laughing at me. But then I got the hang of it. I go to a hairdresser once every six months to a year to get them to shape it the way I want, and then I will just follow up on my own. My washroom is always messy as hell because I cut my hair probably once a week to keep it from getting too crazy.”
Kinda true, this factor.

I showed the barber I wanted this.
g8wrec7wz1w21.jpg

And I got this. (to short on top, imo)
2709635_20220125_170030_2.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Preoximerianas, Prettyboy and 9 others
How do you cut the top without fucking it up jfl

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Yerico7
my mom cuts my hair but I can cut it pretty well for myself too :owo:

• +1
payed $70 to wom@n who cut it 4 cm too short:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Man I hate barbers. Most of the barbers are cheap here though. I can get a haircut for 10€, not 50.
Most of the time they are turks though. Turks here are very good at styling fade, but can't really do anything else.

I am also kind of high inhib, so I don't want to show the barber a haircut of a celebrity. I just tell him vaguely what I want and in the end I am frustrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, HQNPmaxxing, Landorus and 1 other person
Man I hate barbers. Most of the barbers are cheap here though. I can get a haircut for 10€, not 50.
Most of the time they are turks though. Turks here are very good at styling fade, but can't really do anything else.

I am also kind of high inhib, so I don't want to show the barber a haircut of a celebrity. I just tell him vaguely what I want and in the end I am frustrated
showing a picture shouldn't be that hard

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nordicel, metagross and TrestIsBest
same bruh, high inhib really is a curse

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and metagross
Pros of cutting your own hair

-Will end up saving a lot of money. A $50 haircut a month adds up to like $600 dollars a year. You can buy all the tools you need for less than $100.
-You can cut anytime you want, and do whatever you want with your hair.
-If you mog the barber, he will probably try to sabotage your haircut. Norwooding barbers are the worst at this.
-Most styles are easy to cut by yourself with a little practice, beside fades. But fades are a looksmin on most men.

Just lol at giving away your shekels to a barber, who probably doesn't even care about YOUR appearance. Only you should be touching your hair.

Chad cuts his own hair so why can't I? :feelsgood:
Nick Bateman
As with most things, you need to spend some money if you want a high-end result from a professional that knows his shit.
Otherwise yeah, once you get the hang of it, cutting your own hair saves a lot of money and ensures you get your hair exactly how you want it every time, although it can be really hard to get a certain hairstyle by cutting it yourself.

I personally have long hair and only go get it trimmed + fix my nape and sideburns every few months. The entire thing takes 5 minutes and I only pay the barber a few euros, he used to have really long hair too so he knows how to do a maintenance cut for long hair.

• +1
How do you cut the top without fucking it up jfl
Idk either tbh. Just watch a tutorial :forcedsmile:

I do that and they still end up making it look different from the picture

• +1
Reactions: metagross
i pay $15, used to go to a different one for $40, but my new one moggs and he cuts it really well.
He is an old baldcel and i feel like he lives through his clients cutting the hair the best he can, knowing it doesn't last for ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, HQNPmaxxing and Yerico7
Damn my barber gave me a bad haircut recently and now I think it made me like a 4:feelswhy:

• +1
I dont cut my hair anymore since I grew it out, but I always wear a headband rather than wasting money going to a barber and lining up my hairline. I've gotten absolutely fucked so many times by barbers in the past when I had short hair and they would give me the worst fade haircuts pushing my hairline back and making me look like a thumb

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Preoximerianas and Landorus
Just show a pic of a Chad.
And say, you wanna leave the barbers chair looking like a Chad. And be mega dissapointed, when you don't end up Chad after the haircut. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kinda true, this factor.

g8wrec7wz1w21.jpg

dont get undercut or anything like that. it looks mogger on tv but irl you just look -15iq

speaking from experience, luckily grows back fast

dont get undercut or anything like that. it looks mogger on tv but irl you just look -15iq
in the EXTREME version of that hairstyle. I agree, it lughs laughable on most guys. Do need to keep some hair on the sides, imo, short, but still some. And imo, it's better to do fade out on top, than that giga heavy contrast of bald side and than quit long hairlength on top.

I think doing the sides, a bit like in this video. To make it less extreme. And than on top longer. Is a good practical way to do this hairstyle more fit for daily life. Aka, fade out.

*** On TV it looks pretty good,

But imo a bit to extreme for ideal, still. But the concept of shorter hair on sides. and longer hair on top. is good idea. ESPECIALLY when your upper head it a bit peanut-ish.
you wanna aim to get a more box-ish shape. And with shorter sides that fade out well, and than longer hair on top comb over. its hsould work good. imo

I guestimate my head shape(s), would make this hairstyle suit decently well.
I wanna try it for sure once. to see for sure if it good or sucks.
I can check it, in 2 weeks time orso.

I wanna aim, something like this in like 2 weeks:
I think that moggs
Aim

LOL @ faceswap With Cilian Murphy, to check what would happen with muh hair.
Turns me into solid Chadlite, I think. Damn, That I'm missing those Chad mm features :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Damn, Why did that Barber cut my hair so short, that I can't cover more of muh forehead?? WHY, barber, why?? Looks so much better when I have more covered forehead. 😡😡 I showed hom a pic, which has like3x the hair length I have, wtf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Murphy swap

LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At my above Jsanza29 RANT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

speaking from experience, luckily grows back fast

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
in the EXTREME version of that hairstyle. I agree, it lughs laughable on most guys. Do need to keep some hair on the sides, imo, short, but still some. And imo, it's better to do fade out on top, than that giga heavy contrast of bald side and than quit long hairlength on top.

I think doing the sides, a bit like in this video. To make it less extreme. And than on top longer. Is a good practical way to do this hairstyle more fit for daily life. Aka, fade out.

*** On TV it looks pretty good,

But imo a bit to extreme for ideal, still. But the concept of shorter hair on sides. and longer hair on top. is good idea. ESPECIALLY when your upper head it a bit peanut-ish.
you wanna aim to get a more box-ish shape. And with shorter sides that fade out well, and than longer hair on top comb over. its hsould work good. imo

I guestimate my head shape(s), would make this hairstyle suit decently well.
I wanna try it for sure once. to see for sure if it good or sucks.
I can check it, in 2 weeks time orso.

I wanna aim, something like this in like 2 weeks:
I think that moggs
View attachment 1541856

LOL @ faceswap With Cilian Murphy, to check what would happen with muh hair.
Turns me into solid Chadlite, I think. Damn, That I'm missing those Chad mm features :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Damn, Why did that Barber cut my hair so short, that I can't cover more of muh forehead?? WHY, barber, why?? Looks so much better when I have more covered forehead. 😡😡 I showed hom a pic, which has like3x the hair length I have, wtf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1541859

LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At my above Jsanza29 RANT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that makes sense and looks good.

but of course, the better looking you are, the more you can experiment with unusual and striking styles, which can boost appeal by making you stand out. When average guys do unusual/striking styles it mostly reduces their appeal and looks cringe

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and eduardkoopman
that makes sense and looks good.

but of course, the better looking you are, the more you can experiment with unusual and striking styles, which can boost appeal by making you stand out. When average guys do unusual/striking styles it mostly reduces their appeal and looks cringe
yeah.
as an average guy, with flaws. You have usually a very limited amount and window of hairstyles that look good.
While a Chad, can chose most hairstyles

Yeah. At the end of the session. my barber asks me if I'm satisfied. My hair is already gone, so I just say "Yes", even though I am not really satisfied.

• So Sad
Kinda true, this factor.

g8wrec7wz1w21.jpg

The cheaper the barber, the worse the haircut is going to be. I know this from personal experience. Some barbershops have higher standards than others but they charge a higher price but it's worth it in the end.

besides all that it's also a great conversation starter if you ask a girl to polish the cut for you they love that shit for some reason.

selfgrooming :feelshah:

• +1
My hairline is death tier so i cba cutting hair just fraud fringe

• So Sad