Cycle at 16 1g prob a year for height and dimo and other stuff not all ran upfront all should be added 1-3months in 500$ a month

isover67

isover67

Iron
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Posts
174
Reputation
57
Erda 3mg/day

Abalo 100mcg/day

Ky19382 1mg/day

Voso 80mcg/day



Hgh 24iu/day

Pyrido 60mgx2/day(taken with GHS)

Cjcnd 200mcgx2/day

Ghrp2 400mcgx2/day



DHT gel 1.5g/day

Tren e 40mg/day 280mg/wk

Mast 70mg/day 490mg/wk

Deca 35mg/day 245mg/wk



Letro 2.5mg/EOD

Tamoxifen 20mg/day



T3 25mcg/day

T4 100mcg/day

Empag 25mg/day



Telmisartan 80mg/day

Nebivolol 5mg/day

eplerenone 25mg/day

Cialis 10mg/day

Rosuvastatin 10mg/day



Omega 3 3g/day

Citrus bergamot 500mg/day

Creatine 10g/day

Tudca 1000mg/day

Nac 1200mg/day

Pqq 20mg/day

Astaxanthin 12mg/day

Melatonin 600mg/day

Forskolin 500mg/day

Coq10 200mg/day



Lemborexant 10mg/night

Clonidine 0.1mg/night

Lexapro 10mg/day

Modafinil 100mg/day

Memantine 10mg/day

Donepezil 5mg/day



Accutane 10mg/day

Oral minoxidil 2.5mg/day

Keto 2% shampoo 3x per week

Kx-826 once daily

Tret 0.025% daily

Azelic acid 15% daily



Caber as needed



Eye drops and loperamide for Erda

Any suggestions please be nice just here for advice not to argue with people so agian pls be nice I can give out India mart vendor will not any other vendor am doing this already bought Abalo and Erda waiting for my indiamart qoute for roids and ancillaries and then my hgh Oct 17 when I get my pay check and also cause it’s like a Chinese holiday or something till the 10th
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
me and le goyim abusing roids just to get mogged by the mmtn kid down the corridor



none of this is gonna make you less socially awkward btw
 
  • Love it
Reactions: isover67
me and le goyim abusing roids just to get mogged by the mmtn kid down the corridor



none of this is gonna make you less socially awkward btw
I mean debate able lexapro can help and modafinal for energy to have longer convos and sleep stuff could help with it and I have a job now I think the socializing should help aswell I’m not really socially awkward I just have trouble starting conversations and kinda don’t want to talk to anyone anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: mewzilla
I mean debate able lexapro can help and modafinal for energy to have longer convos and sleep stuff could help with it and I have a job now I think the socializing should help aswell I’m not really socially awkward I just have trouble starting conversations and kinda don’t want to talk to anyone anyways
none of that changes the way you view the world and people around you

if you dislike people in general, being better at talking with them wont help much.
 
none of that changes the way you view the world and people around you

if you dislike people in general, being better at talking with them wont help much.
I don’t dislike people but I don’t like being around them I would rather be at home all the time doing nothing but that unrealistic
 
nice troll post
Could you explain how it is please I’m not joking the image shows my packages coming in ancillaries is probably seized it’s been there for like 2months but I’m not joking if you have any advice which is good I might use it to change my cycle
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7269.jpeg
    IMG_7269.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 0
Could you explain how it is please I’m not joking the image shows my packages coming in ancillaries is probably seized it’s been there for like 2months but I’m not joking if you have any advice which is good I might use it to change my cycle
nigga. 24iu of HGH PER DAY? what the fuck? thats more then some pro bodybuilders run. dude your gonna grow your heart to the size of a boulder and look like a fucking real life ogre. jeez
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: msn360 and isover67
nigga. 24iu of HGH PER DAY? what the fuck? thats more then some pro bodybuilders run. dude your gonna grow your heart to the size of a boulder and look like a fucking real life ogre. jeez
I’m starting at 15iu for first 1-2months and then upping to 24iu when budget allows and I’m pretty sure the high iu is fear mongered
 
I’m starting at 15iu for first 1-2months and then upping to 24iu when budget allows and I’m pretty sure the high iu is fear mongered
bro, with all due respect I dare you to fucking do 15iu a day and then up it to 24iu and then come back crying to this forum when your nose becomes the fucking size of israel and your feet and hands look so out of propotion to your body you look sick, when you have nerve pains shooting down your arms and legs you cant even workout, and on top of that having beyond diabetic blood sugar levels without insulin. you are a 1/1 moron retard little kid whos actually playing with their life. your deadass one of the most retarded people ive ever met on this forum and possibly the internet in general, NO disrespect and i truly 100% mean this.
 
bro, with all due respect I dare you to fucking do 15iu a day and then up it to 24iu and then come back crying to this forum when your nose becomes the fucking size of israel and your feet and hands look so out of propotion to your body you look sick, when you have nerve pains shooting down your arms and legs you cant even workout, and on top of that having beyond diabetic blood sugar levels without insulin. you are a 1/1 moron retard little kid whos actually playing with their life. your deadass one of the most retarded people ive ever met on this forum and possibly the internet in general, NO disrespect and i truly 100% mean this.
Thanks for worrying about me if the sides are that bad as you say I will lower it to a reasonable dosage this isn’t that high it is like 0.09mg/kg which was given to kids and it will be 24iu later on when I’m bigger I will be using a bgm and empag should help with that I’m planning of getting rhinoplasty soon after anyways and I think you are fear mongering it by a bit if what you say is true I will tell you when I start that dosage
 
Thanks for worrying about me if the sides are that bad as you say I will lower it to a reasonable dosage this isn’t that high it is like 0.09mg/kg which was given to kids and it will be 24iu later on when I’m bigger I will be using a bgm and empag should help with that I’m planning of getting rhinoplasty soon after anyways and I think you are fear mongering it by a bit if what you say is true I will tell you when I start that dosage
nigga andrew smaev only uses 20iu a day and hes in his 20s looking like hes in his 40s. hes going to die soon and you are basically commiting suicide by injecting that much hgh into you for that amount of time. you will cause permanent unreversible damage to your body that you will have to live with forever.

people get side effects already at only 3iu like insulin resistance and nerve pains, imagine 24 bro come on dude.
 
nigga andrew smaev only uses 20iu a day and hes in his 20s looking like hes in his 40s. hes going to die soon and you are basically commiting suicide by injecting that much hgh into you for that amount of time. you will cause permanent unreversible damage to your body that you will have to live with forever.

people get side effects already at only 3iu like insulin resistance and nerve pains, imagine 24 bro come on dude.
Well Andrew smaev is also on a lot of roids and tbh I don’t care if I die or not and if anything goes bad I’ll just commit I kinda don’t care about my health
 
No point trying to get aromatizing compounds a little only reason deca is added in is for joints I’m already on mast no test base for like 3 months and feel just fine
tbh I don’t care if I die or not and if anything goes bad I’ll just commit I kinda don’t care about my health
"feel fine" alr bro. But estrogen is at the very least cardio protective
 
  • Woah
Reactions: isover67
"feel fine" alr bro. But estrogen is at the very least cardio protective
I have bunch of stuff for heart and true my bp is fucked stage 2 hypertension nearly 3 so hopefully I my ancillaries work when I re order them got seized and crashing e2 for delaying plate further and yea you are correct on the mental health of no e2 I started sh idk if that’s a side of crashed e2 or like something else idk
 
I have bunch of stuff for heart and true my bp is fucked stage 2 hypertension nearly 3 so hopefully I my ancillaries work when I re order them got seized and crashing e2 for delaying plate further and yea you are correct on the mental health of no e2 I started sh idk if that’s a side of crashed e2 or like something else idk
Yeah but in this situation why wouldn't you drop the deca and just add below replacement test? it might help with mood a lil and will help with heart stuff. I'm pretty sure that deca also upregulates aldosterone so if ur worried about getting e2 bloat then deca is counter intuitive. Its your life though
 
  • Love it
Reactions: isover67
I’m not on deca yet I ordered abalo and erda already buying androgens and ancillaries soon hopefully this week like Oct 20 at the lastest not worried about e2 bloat but I have diuretics to help with bloat and I’m ok with being a bit bloated for like a year to look better after
Yeah but in this situation why wouldn't you drop the deca and just add below replacement test? it might help with mood a lil and will help with heart stuff. I'm pretty sure that deca also upregulates aldosterone so if ur worried about getting e2 bloat then deca is counter intuitive. Its your life though
 
I’m not on deca yet I ordered abalo and erda already buying androgens and ancillaries soon hopefully this week like Oct 20 at the lastest not worried about e2 bloat but I have diuretics to help with bloat and I’m ok with being a bit bloated for like a year to look better after
The rich piana mentality is respectable, gl with this stuff tho hope u make it
 
  • Love it
Reactions: isover67
Erda 3mg/day

Abalo 100mcg/day

Ky19382 1mg/day

Voso 80mcg/day



Hgh 24iu/day

Pyrido 60mgx2/day(taken with GHS)

Cjcnd 200mcgx2/day

Ghrp2 400mcgx2/day



DHT gel 1.5g/day

Tren e 40mg/day 280mg/wk

Mast 70mg/day 490mg/wk

Deca 35mg/day 245mg/wk



Letro 2.5mg/EOD

Tamoxifen 20mg/day



T3 25mcg/day

T4 100mcg/day

Empag 25mg/day



Telmisartan 80mg/day

Nebivolol 5mg/day

eplerenone 25mg/day

Cialis 10mg/day

Rosuvastatin 10mg/day



Omega 3 3g/day

Citrus bergamot 500mg/day

Creatine 10g/day

Tudca 1000mg/day

Nac 1200mg/day

Pqq 20mg/day

Astaxanthin 12mg/day

Melatonin 600mg/day

Forskolin 500mg/day

Coq10 200mg/day



Lemborexant 10mg/night

Clonidine 0.1mg/night

Lexapro 10mg/day

Modafinil 100mg/day

Memantine 10mg/day

Donepezil 5mg/day



Accutane 10mg/day

Oral minoxidil 2.5mg/day

Keto 2% shampoo 3x per week

Kx-826 once daily

Tret 0.025% daily

Azelic acid 15% daily



Caber as needed



Eye drops and loperamide for Erda

Any suggestions please be nice just here for advice not to argue with people so agian pls be nice I can give out India mart vendor will not any other vendor am doing this already bought Abalo and Erda waiting for my indiamart qoute for roids and ancillaries and then my hgh Oct 17 when I get my pay check and also cause it’s like a Chinese holiday or something till the 10th
CAGEEE this is so retarded I’m not even gonna get into it all cause there’s so much wrong but all of this plus 2.5mg letro EOD is gonna absolutely crash ur e2, dude this stack is gonna kill you cage
 
CAGEEE this is so retarded I’m not even gonna get into it all cause there’s so much wrong but all of this plus 2.5mg letro EOD is gonna absolutely crash ur e2, dude this stack is gonna kill you cage
No test base aswell CAGE
 
CAGEEE this is so retarded I’m not even gonna get into it all cause there’s so much wrong but all of this plus 2.5mg letro EOD is gonna absolutely crash ur e2, dude this stack is gonna kill you cage
I’m already on 2.5mg letro eod I’m actually doing 2.5mg ed till I add tamoxefin in and can you say what is wrong so I can possible fix it?
 
No reason for test on mast no test and ok and why do you keep saying cage at the end of your sentences is it like your catch phrase or something
Grey, it means I’m laughing at ur stupidity, ur stacking anti ostrogenic compounds on top of eachother lmao ur e2 is so fried, also letro is the strongest ai there is 2.5mg ED even bodybuilders dont do that high of a dose plus test + mast is really good for gains, mast increases ur free test and makes u super dry (combats the water weight of the test) taking mast alone is sub-optimal especially with tren too lmaooo
 
My e2 is crashed intentionally to delay plate closure I’m not doing it for muscle I’m doing it for bones and Dimo muscle is just a positive side
Grey, it means I’m laughing at ur stupidity, ur stacking anti ostrogenic compounds on top of eachother lmao ur e2 is so fried, also letro is the strongest ai there is 2.5mg ED even bodybuilders dont do that high of a dose plus test + mast is really good for gains, mast increases ur free test and makes u super dry (combats the water weight of the test) taking mast alone is sub-optimal especially with tren too lmaooo
 
My e2 is crashed intentionally to delay plate closure I’m not doing it for muscle I’m doing it for bones and Dimo muscle is just a positive side
Bro ur 16 ur plates are closed lmaooo
 
id do more erda, try to titrate to 6mg pharma (or not pharma but its simpler wtv)


and that much gh seems like a waste imo, id do like 20 at most if i was 70kg

and i would do gh waking up, ghs midday and big gh dose b4 bed instead of ghs twice a day


and u could replace voso for cilostazol cuz its easier but either one is fine




but its pretty good
 
id do more erda, try to titrate to 6mg pharma (or not pharma but its simpler wtv)


and that much gh seems like a waste imo, id do like 20 at most if i was 70kg

and i would do gh waking up, ghs midday and big gh dose b4 bed instead of ghs twice a day


and u could replace voso for cilostazol cuz its easier but either one is fine




but its pretty good
thank you for the advice im starting with 15iu then 20iu then 24iu which is the plan how do you suggest i split my gh morning and night?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gudlifer
doing too much. u dont even need that much for height and dimo nigger keep it simple. erda hgh androgens ai
 
doing too much. u dont even need that much for height and dimo nigger keep it simple. erda hgh androgens ai
first there is no reason to use slurs and the mains are erda hgh androgens and ai those will be ran the first like month or 2 paired with abalo and then the rest will be added on if i can afford
 

Similar threads

Cyclotic
Replies
5
Views
126
britishbomber
britishbomber
E
Replies
8
Views
173
pgcel
pgcel
maxio011
Replies
2
Views
45
Edenan
E
K
Replies
0
Views
41
kukkeli1234
K
zygojockey
Replies
2
Views
62
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top