cycling an oral steroid alone

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
I'm short on money. I just want something to increase DHT for a few months and increase my bone mass, like Anadrol or Masteron. I have no idea if a test base is necessary

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Kaari and Outerz14
I'm short on money. I just want something to increase DHT for a few months and increase my bone mass, like Anadrol or Masteron. I have no idea if a test base is necessary
You need test base nigga

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, bloatmaxxer, Kaari and 2 others
stay away from steroids if you're asking these kind of questions.

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano, aids, MA_ascender and 2 others
before cycle, check your test levels and blood count

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
idk if u are trolling or not :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and rickysalomano
I need to try this shit lowkey
Don't listen to copers on here, i unironically discovered a hidden gem in the pharmaceutical industry, i will do 20mg of halo per day for 3 weeks then 3 months of mk677 i will get RR cheekbones and unbreakable bones then start my mma career and thugmaxx sell coke on the side and earn legal money from mma fights

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and Outerz14
Don't listen to copers on here, i unironically discovered a hidden gem in the pharmaceutical industry, i will do 20mg of halo per day for 3 weeks then 3 months of mk677 i will get RR cheekbones and unbreakable bones then start my mma career and thugmaxx sell coke on the side and earn legal money from mma fights
only 3 weeks will give u bones? thats crazy

• +1
Reactions: castizo
if this can increase bone mass i will 100% do it too lol. is it better than masteron?
Masteron is trash, masteron is even worse than normal test

Normal Test Anabolic/Androgenic rating is 100/100

Masteron is 62/25

Halo is 1900/850

The numbers dont lie halo is clearly superior

• +1
Masteron is trash, masteron is even worse than normal test

Normal Test Anabolic/Androgenic rating is 100/100

Masteron is 62/25

Halo is 1900/850

The numbers dont lie halo is clearly superior
Halo mogs super if so I'm doing it my nigga

• +1
Reactions: castizo and rickysalomano
increases igf1 and does not aromatize too. truly a miracle

increases igf1 and does not aromatize too. truly a miracle
Doesn't aromatize, doesnt shut down natural production, and isnt liver toxic, yet no one is talking about it, hopefully after i post my results half the forum is going to hop on, i might aswell stock up on halo right now before prices explode

• +1
Doesn't aromatize, doesnt shut down natural production, and isnt liver toxic, yet no one is talking about it, hopefully after i post my results half the forum is going to hop on, i might aswell stock up on halo right now before prices explode
I was ready to order masteron and testosterone but I will wait the 3 weeks to see your results :feelshah::feelshah::feelsokman:

I was ready to order masteron and testosterone but I will wait the 3 weeks to see your results :feelshah::feelshah::feelsokman:
dont waste your time bro order it now it will take like 2 weeks to arrive then just hop on afterwards, 3 weeks is like 3 years when it comes to teenage years

• +1
dont waste your time bro order it now it will take like 2 weeks to arrive then just hop on afterwards, 3 weeks is like 3 years when it comes to teenage years
whats your age btw? im almost 17

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Would recommend halo only cycle its like 20x more androgenic than test it doesn’t mess with your hpta so you will not be shutdown completely and at dose of 5 mg would be safe with your liver
2)option is anavar even tho it has been shown to divide your natural test by like 4 but its one of the phew orals that has been debunked to show androgenic results in teen patients even girls when using anavar 💀
3)i would not recommend to take any other roid beside those 2 cause orals are just kickstarters so even if you ise like fucking superdrol at week 4 you couldn’t go any longer except if you want fucking jaundice and you will lose all your gains so not worth it

• +1
you can search up these numbers yourself if you think im lying

Tren is 500/500 im pretty sure so its 4 times stronger than tren
Its 3.5x more androgenic than test but tren shut you down completely people who go on a 19 nors cycle it take them like months for their hormones to go back normal wouldnt recommend also whith tren you should be also worried about prolactin who can give you gyno and the only remedy to that is caber who make you feel like shit or p-5-p at big those who has been shown to cause terrible sides if you use it for a long period keep in b6 rda is 2 mg your taking 50 of that dose everyday

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and castizo
Would recommend halo only cycle its like 20x more androgenic than test it doesn’t mess with your hpta so you will not be shutdown completely and at dose of 5 mg would be safe with your liver
2)option is anavar even tho it has been shown to divide your natural test by like 4 but its one of the phew orals that has been debunked to show androgenic results in teen patients even girls when using anavar 💀
3)i would not recommend to take any other roid beside those 2 cause orals are just kickstarters so even if you ise like fucking superdrol at week 4 you couldn’t go any longer except if you want fucking jaundice and you will lose all your gains so not worth it
5mg/day? Overall, considering all steroids, which one is best for bone mass gains? Halo, Masteron?

5mg/day? Overall, considering all steroids, which one is best for bone mass gains? Halo, Masteron?
Nigga don’t take oral masteron
Take either halo or oxandrolone that it their is no other option for orals
Or rake a needle like everybody and inject it up your ass
(Legit gels intranasal shit is hard to find)

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and Outerz14
Do you Fw anadrol my nigga?