cycling an oral steroid alone

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
I'm short on money. I just want something to increase DHT for a few months and increase my bone mass, like Anadrol or Masteron. I have no idea if a test base is necessary

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Kaari and Outerz14
I'm short on money. I just want something to increase DHT for a few months and increase my bone mass, like Anadrol or Masteron. I have no idea if a test base is necessary
I have went very far down the rabbit hope, nothing works effectively and efficiently without Testosterone as a base. If you want to become more masc pin 500 test and 300 mast and don't risk your hair so apply RU.

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
I have went very far down the rabbit hope, nothing works effectively and efficiently without Testosterone as a base. If you want to become more masc pin 500 test and 300 mast and don't risk your hair so apply RU.
300 primo mast has some messed up hair molecules that shit is literaly like 1.5x more androgenic than test and is a serm soo what do you mean no risk for hair use primo

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
300 primo mast has some messed up hair molecules that shit is literaly like 1.5x more androgenic than test and is a serm soo what do you mean no risk for hair use primo
Yoo should I save up £130 for 100 pills of halostest will this increase my T levels?

I didn't say there wasn't a risk for hair I said use RU implying that will probably mitigate it. if anyone is too scared to loose their hair they shouldn't do any roids.

Nigga don’t take oral masteron
Take either halo or oxandrolone that it their is no other option for orals
Or rake a needle like everybody and inject it up your ass
(Legit gels intranasal shit is hard to find)
i know. im just asking if halo will give me bones or not

basically for me it will be the same price 100mg masteron + 250mg testosterone and 5mg haloestin. shit is expensive

• +1
i know. im just asking if halo will give me bones or not
then answear is yes and no its like someone come and say to me would mk 667 make me taller yes or no how do i respond yes on paper mk 677 is gonna make you talker but is it significant enough

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
then answear is yes and no its like someone come and say to me would mk 667 make me taller yes or no how do i respond yes on paper mk 677 is gonna make you talker but is it significant enough
i see

• +1