• Cycling

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Running

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 32968

Equinox
What mogs in term of dopamine, pleasure, and getting very fit?

Fuck running, every time I see a person running and jogging I can't help but feel bad for them. They look starved and full of stress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Pikabro and Deleted member 32968
Fuck running, every time I see a person running and jogging I can't help but feel bad for them. They look starved and full of stress
funny thing i used to do both for hours a week, and i'm still not sure what's more enjoyable. I think cycling is the answer perhaps, it puts less preasure on the bones

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
mountain biking is fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
mountain biking is fun
i used to mountain bike a lot but then i got injured and fractured my elbow and was out for a few months.. Realized it doesn't worth the risk

cycling is fun and you can get lean insanely fast if you have a controlled diet

unfortunately my bike was stolen so now i use a stationary bike indoors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
I never rode a bike properly before and I assume it’s better because you can take cycling routes and travel large distances seeing all sorts of shit. Must mog hard I’m getting a bike ASAP.

Although running 5ks felt nice the first time
because I felt like a total beast having been used to gassing out after half a mile. Now I’m back to gassing out straightaway, piss take JFL

mountain biking is fun
i used to mountain bike a lot but then i got injured and fractured my elbow and was out for a few months.. Realized it doesn't worth the risk

chad trait

I never rode a bike properly before and I assume it’s better because you can take cycling routes and travel large distances seeing all sorts of shit. Must mog hard I’m getting a bike ASAP.

Although running 5ks felt nice the first time
because I felt like a total beast having been used to gassing out after half a mile. Now I’m back to gassing out straightaway, piss take JFL
i used to be a semi pro runner in the past, running 25km's - 30km's on 13/14 kmh was a walk in the park for me. I would litreally run 100km's a week. But i had to stop because i got into the looksmaxxing and been an underweight skinny made everything call me a fucking spaghetti. Also had plenty of injuries on my peak

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Cycle mogs. Running just fuck your ligaments