Cystic Acne has DESTROYED all of my looks (pics included)

I

Ihatemyface

Iron
I have never been good looking, but now I’m look like a monster. I have attached two pictures - one is when I was on an antibiotic for my acne early this year (Clear skin). The second one is me now with the worst cystic breakout. Notice there is not ”head” to the acne as they are cystic. I had to stop taking the antibiotics due to the pain it was causing my stomach (I was on the floor in agony with what felt like knifes sticking in my stomach).

Nothing at all works. Been dairy free for 5 years, no more than 20g of sugar per day. I have been doing the Autoimmune Diet for weeks now with no let up. Loosing weight by the ton 😥.

Looks are important, but nothing is more important than health. I will take this disfigured face over worsening my IBS or potentially triggering new onset IBD with accutane treatment.

I’m turning 24 in less than two weeks, my life has been destroyed by acne and health issues.

Be happy if you don’t suffer with skin or autoimmune issues - it’s a fate worse than death. This will never leave me, there is a problem with my Immune system.

Attachments

• 7268627E-041F-445E-B72B-BBBEB1D2EED2.jpeg
    7268627E-041F-445E-B72B-BBBEB1D2EED2.jpeg
    331.8 KB · Views: 0
  • A86FF06C-48A3-486A-825E-B2A8CFCB9D4B.jpeg
    A86FF06C-48A3-486A-825E-B2A8CFCB9D4B.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mug, ChristianChad, n0rthface and 5 others
The acne just finished the job, call it the undertaker, it was over since puberty for you son

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 18840
its brutal to see these weird shit happening allovasudden

Thank god I never had face acne, just back one

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 19036
The acne just finished the job, call it the undertaker, it was over since puberty for you son
True but I’d like to nice skin and health nevertheles.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
you look like a wholesome gay twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ascension, Deleted member 19905 and 3 others
Im semi larping op but the left pic looks edited, like way too smooth face, and you look soy, dead average at best

I have never been good looking, but now I’m look like a monster. I have attached two pictures - one is when I was on an antibiotic for my acne early this year (Clear skin). The second one is me now with the worst cystic breakout. Notice there is not ”head” to the acne as they are cystic. I had to stop taking the antibiotics due to the pain it was causing my stomach (I was on the floor in agony with what felt like knifes sticking in my stomach).

Nothing at all works. Been dairy free for 5 years, no more than 20g of sugar per day. I have been doing the Autoimmune Diet for weeks now with no let up. Loosing weight by the ton 😥.

Looks are important, but nothing is more important than health. I will take this disfigured face over worsening my IBS or potentially triggering new onset IBD with accutane treatment.

I’m turning 24 in less than two weeks, my life has been destroyed by acne and health issues.

Be happy if you don’t suffer with skin or autoimmune issues - it’s a fate worse than death. This will never leave me, there is a problem with my Immune system.
hop on accutane asap, thats the only thing thats going to save you from hell itself.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and GymCelNeckPill
hop on accutane asap, thats the only thing thats going to save you from hell itself.
Nah, tret 0.1% with benzoyl peroxide or clyndamicin would do the job

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Im semi larping op but the left pic looks edited, like way too smooth face, and you look soy, dead average at best
It’s not edited, but I did have a tiny little bit of light foundation to cover my acne scars. And yes I know ... I literally started off the paragraph saying I know I’m not good looking. I was literally just saying it’s destroyed any looks that I did have which wasn’t much but still I would like to have nice skin.

Docs gonna give it to me in September.. do I risk the sides like IBD and depression tho?

I’m on epiduo atm and did treat 0.5
last year and didn’t help. This acne isn’t superficial is littersly starts at bone level of skin, no cream will touch it.

You think your skin is bad look my skin u faggot bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lonelycurry, n0rthface, Ken and 3 others
I’m on epiduo atm and did treat 0.5
last year and didn’t help. This acne isn’t superficial is littersly starts at bone level of skin, no cream will touch it.
Yes i know, this acne can be treated with antibiotics the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
You have an easy type of acne to fix quit bitching

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ihatemyface
Docs gonna give it to me in September.. do I risk the sides like IBD and depression tho?
Thats up to you, I've been on 40-60 mg accutane daily the past 8 months with 0 side effects.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
You have an easy type of acne to fix quit bitching
I mean I have a step skincare routine I do everyday, red light, diet restriction, supplements, doesn’t oook that good to me Consdiering what I do for jt

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Thats up to you, I've been on 40-60 mg accutane daily the past 8 months with 0 side effects.
That’s true, but sometimes these sides appear a couple years after.

mine will probs look like that once the acne has gone. How did u get rid of the active acne.
Idk didnt do much its my hormone changes by diet i guess now i just apply tret

Ahh how old are you? Maybe hormones changed with age? What percent?
Im 19 in a few days it got very bad at start of 17, at 18 it stopped i use tret 0.05 for 2 months now

• +1
Reactions: Ihatemyface
Im 19 in a few days it got very bad at start of 17, at 18 it stopped i use tret 0.05 for 2 months now
Ahh much younger than me then. Mine just won’t go away I’m 24 In couple of weeks. its a hell. I’m sorry about your skin.
I have scars and done micro needling with dermanator and tca acid ... works a little. but sadly it’s damaged for life for the most part.

Been dairy free for 5 years, no more than 20g of sugar per day.
That might not be good enough. You need to be in ketosis to really see anti-inflammatory effects. So less than 5% of your food should be carbs + enough fats. Works for me (if I'm keto I get zero acne even if I never wash my face and don't change pillow cover for a month). But unfortunately, yours is too severe to cue with just diet anyway. You can cure acne with accutane, then deal with your stomach (accutane isn't for life).

Ahh much younger than me then. Mine just won’t go away I’m 24 In couple of weeks. its a hell. I’m sorry about your skin.
I have scars and done micro needling with dermanator and tca acid ... works a little. but sadly it’s damaged for life for the most part.
Your shit is fine if its only the thing on pic just use tret on it

He's got cysts below his surface skin layer. He needs a systemic treatment, not a topical one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ihatemyface and Deleted member 19036
He's got cysts below his surface skin layer. He needs a systemic treatment, not a typical one.
Yeah these start off like near the bone they’re that deep and at first they aren’t painful, just like a little bump, then it turns to this. Is accutane the only hope?

depends on your height and frame imo. it stunts growth. try acne.org it works for me.

As far as I know. You don't have to take it for life. It cures acne in a year or something like that.

He's 24, he's a grown man.
Growth and development stops at 25 for the average person. some stop sooner some even later. But thats obv an old age.

rush dermatologist

Are you using any products currently on your face? The chemicals are full are full of shit that causes acne (including dermatologist prescriptions).

Look at your hormones and also stop using any chemicals.

I promise your skin isn't ruined - atleast not permanently. Your cystic acne is bad but not the worst I've seen.

There's not much evidence that acne is primarily driven by diet. Your IBS is a different problem definitely driven by diet. Sometimes things just happen and it's not in our control like that.

What's your Skincare routine? If you can't use any oral medications your only option is to use topical ones. There's lots of different options. Tret, antibiotic washes, etc. Have you tired any of those?

it will get better dont worry
i take 1000mg B5 a day and it cleared my skin , give it a try (its a tiktok hack that blowed up) + x3 cleanse my face
and remove dairy
but dont take antibiotics again unless its accutane, because as u see now, when u finish the treatment the acne comes back even stronger.

I feel for you, brah. Skin conditions are a motherfucker.

How does it work? Does some of the acne completely heal and appear on other parts of the face?