D day was 80 years ago

And people will still say modern society is “better”

• +1
Reactions: user123456
now yuo see..

Anyways.. if that's actually true it's fucking orge JFL

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
my great grandfather took part in the battle of normandy, always lamented about how fierce the wehrmacht were and how they were the righteous ones in the war

• +1
Reactions: murdah, vermillioncorefan and klip11
imagine dying on d day just for autistic girls making tik toks lol could never be me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and vermillioncorefan
my great grandfather took part in the battle of normandy, always lamented about how fierce the wehrmacht were and how they were the righteous ones in the war
my great great uncle fought for the wehrmacht. my grandma said he had a good time and got promoted to high ranking officer.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and klip11
God bless you brave Americans for fighting for our freedoms!
Its so funny, Some brainlet leftists in usa really believe that the allies were "anti-fascist" like them and that they share their values

When for example someone said to them that even all allied men were traditional to some extent and would be disgusted with todays degeneracy in the world and that they would believe they fought the wrong enemy if they were alive, The leftists say u-uhm well, They wouldnt regret it obviously, They fought for individual freedom and expression for everyone equally!! Even faggot rallies and niggas blowing shit up on the streets is just a positive result of this "freedom" that the american soliders really felt believe and fought for :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah, vermillioncorefan and klip11
Its so funny, Some brainlet leftists in usa really believe that the allies were "anti-fascist" like them and that they share their values

When for example someone said to them that even all allied men were traditional to some extent and would be disgusted with todays degeneracy in the world and that they would believe they fought the wrong enemy if they were alive, The leftists say u-uhm well, They wouldnt regret it obviously, They fought for individual freedom and expression for everyone equally!! Even faggot rallies and niggas blowing shit up on the streets is just a positive result of this "freedom" that the american soliders really felt believe and fought for :lul::lul:
Yeah, most of those soldiers would be considered hard right wing, especially by the standards of today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Lookologist003 and Dicklet3incher
If you gave them a magic window to see the future, would those men still board boats taking them to die for it?

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Yeah, most of those soldiers would be considered hard right wing, especially by the standards of today.
The Overton window is an important concept to understand.

Its really a shame tho that most of them are not alive right now, in 2024 at the peak of degeneracy, If there were more examples of veterans opinion of the world after ww2 rn, It would be more clear that what leftists say are lies jfl, Obviously there are some of like 100 year olds expressing dissapointment to some extent, But how can they really convey the thoughts that they would have then if they are 100 year old now jfl

• +1
If you gave them a magic window to see the future, would those men still board boats taking them to die for it?
I think they would have joined the enemy side tbh

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Lookologist003
Screenshot 2024 03 23 031720d54c333e396d834e

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and klip11

18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy so that 80 years later, their 18 year old great granddaughters could be free to shoot an Onlyfans scene with a BBC. God bless you brave Americans for fighting for our freedoms!
If he never fought Lebron, my king my sunshine my reason to get out bed in the morning would never play in the NBA

Thank you to all the soldiers that fought for our freedom
Lebron James Thank You GIF by NBA

• JFL
BDD day is everyday (body dysmorphic disorder day)

My family fought on the good side and lost

• So Sad
It is good for incels that the allies won, they would have been gassed if nazis won.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and vermillioncorefan
my great great uncle fought for the wehrmacht. my grandma said he had a good time and got promoted to high ranking officer.
i had parts of my family that were nazi collaborators, one actually fought in barbarossa for the waffen ss, must have been good fun

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and vermillioncorefan
i had parts of my family that were nazi collaborators, one actually fought in barbarossa for the waffen ss, must have been good fun
yea it would’ve been fun to fight for the side which was winning most of the time. somehow my other great uncle was a civil engineer for israel and helped them modernize lol guess allegiances don’t matter irl

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
yea it would’ve been fun to fight for the side which was winning most of the time. somehow my other great uncle was a civil engineer for israel and helped them modernize lol guess allegiances don’t matter irl
No civil engineering for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean and vermillioncorefan
@human304 do you concur?

• +1
Reactions: human304
@human304 do you concur?
yup this was always the plan.

kill the chad white men, so that only weak faggots can breed and flood the country with niggers.

a pathetic situation.

most allied soldiers would fight for the Nazis if they could see the current situation.

• JFL
Did you know him? I knew both of my paternal grandmothers parents. My grandfather's father got a chance to see me, but I was only 6 months old when he died so I don't remember him. And my grandfather's mother died very young at the age of 21, so she had been dead for 50 years by the time I was born.

• +1
Did you know him? I knew both of my paternal grandmothers parents. My grandfather's father got a chance to see me, but I was only 6 months old when he died so I don't remember him. And my grandfather's mother died very young at the age of 21, so she had been dead for 50 years by the time I was born.
he died when my father was in his teens im pretty sure so i never knew him

• +1
he died when my father was in his teens im pretty sure so i never knew him
My dad was in his 40s when his mother's parents died. In fact, I graduated from high school the same week my dad's grandmother died.

• +1