d3@thNIKS have significantly lower SMV in Canada then they do in most other western countries

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Simply due to the fact that ethnics have absolutely no exotic halo due the large number of them and are viewed as low status/ ugly. Hypergamy is through the roof here because its a cucked feminist liberal shithole and even whites that aren't chads like MTN are viewed as borderline subhuman. It is usually these types of white MTN men you see with ugly garbage quality ethnic foids.

Here is an example of just over it is for ethnics in Canada. This currycel who is 6'4 gets 'politely' rejected by foids everytime he approaches them and almost got fired from his job. No surprise he found himself on Faceandlms stream.
Edit- video is timestamped

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 65752, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
@kumquat
@fogdart
@Blackgymmax
@Biggdink
@Razeb
@NeedToSucceed

Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Deleted member 24940 and Piratecel
Looks matter, he's probably really fucking ugly despite being 6'4. Or he's lying about his height, 6'4 men are pretty rare, even amongst the white dudes I see and they're the tallest on average.

His experiences are his experiences but I've seen other stuff too so it's a dice toss.

But yeah I see good looking tall white dudes with subhuman ethnic foids lmao

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Simply due to the fact that ethnics have absolutely no exotic halo due the large number of them and are viewed as low status/ ugly. Hypergamy is through the roof here because its a cucked feminist liberal shithole and even whites that aren't chads like MTN are viewed as borderline subhuman. It is usually these types of white MTN men you see with ugly garbage quality ethnic foids.

Here is an example of just over it is for ethnics in Canada. This currycel who is 6'4 gets 'politely' rejected by foids everytime he approaches them and almost got fired from his job. No surprise he found himself on Faceandlms stream.

A 3 fucking hour YouTube video? What the fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
6'4 north indian @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Click on the video I timestamped it
Curries have negative SMV in Canada because every uber drive, mcdonalds/tim hortons worker and majority of low status jobs are just curries. I was talking to a white girl who said she's never seen a non-curry uber eats delivery driver. At least blacks have media halo to diffuse some negative stereotypes about them. Curries have zero. Asians are known to be rich.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 24940, horizon and 1 other person
Exotic halo is a meme. People date people they’re around and see all the time.

No such thing as exotic halo
My high school (this was before trudoo I think) was white af with very few Indians and all the girls hated Indian guys and would say how creepy they are even tho all they did was make small talk

Or maybe they saw Indians everywhere in the city so no exotic halo in high school

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Piratecel
But I don’t think there’s hypergamy
It’s just that girls in Canada are ugly afffff so many guys will have to date down.
Men here take care of themselves women don’t

Especially Toronto

I was in Toronto twice last year and girls were ugly as shiiiit but saw lots of decent looking guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Piratecel

Edit- video is timestamped

I haven't seen that FACEandLMS video before, absolutely brutal that the 6'4 curry couldn't get girls.

I think he would do better if he focused on social-circle instead of OLD. Online dating is over as a curry here since everyone assumes your a fob pajeet.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Piratecel
But yeah I see good looking tall white dudes with subhuman ethnic foids lmao

Brooo just yesterday at the uni basketball court I was playing at I saw a legit 6'1 HTN white guy with a LTB 5'3 chubby Filipina chick.

It was just us in the gym. They were shooting on the hoop together and laughing and flirting, he even slapped her ass, I was mind blown that he had to settle for that.

I haven't seen that FACEandLMS video before, absolutely brutal that the 6'4 curry couldn't get girls.

I think he would do better if he focused on social-circle instead of OLD. Online dating is over as a curry here since everyone assumes your a fob pajeet.
It wasn't OLD he got rejected whenever he approached a girl IRL.

It wasn't OLD he got rejected whenever he approached a girl IRL.
Oh yeah, cold approach is brutal too if your sub Chad.

He would be successful if he went to uni or has a job with women and just talked to them. Most people meet through schools, work, or social circle.

OLD is reserved for white HTN, and cold approach is reserved for white Chad minimum.

@yeeyeeslayer

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Exotic halo is a meme.
it's how ethnics cope with white geomaxxers slaying all their women in ethnic countries,

muh 'the white guy just has exotic halo'

and they think this 'exotic halo' will apply to them in reverse if they go to a white country :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Piratecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back