Dad asked me why I look so sickly

B

BoneMAXXING

Iron
So I was eating lunch and my dad asked me why my hands/wrists were so small and that I look sickly. He said I should stop masturbating because that somehow fucking determines wrist/height/hand size.

He's such a fucking blue pilled cuck and doesn't realise it's because he married a womanlet that I am a little manlet. What a fucking bluepilled subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and androidcel
hes right though. masturbation stunts growth.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Excessive masturbation does. Masturbating once or twice a day has no effect on GH secretion and is actually healthy for growth.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Phad, Deleted member 283, Time Travel and 3 others
Excessive masturbation does. Masturbating once or twice a day has no effect on GH secretion and is actually healthy for growth.

draining your seed is detrimental to your growth. end of story.

So I was eating lunch and my dad asked me why my hands/wrists were so small and that I look sickly. He said I should stop masturbating because that somehow fucking determines wrist/height/hand size.

He's such a fucking blue pilled cuck and doesn't realise it's because he married a womanlet that I am a little manlet. What a fucking bluepilled subhuman.
Tell him that I look ugly and miserable due to his cuck faggot genetics

Do you have any evidence for that?

i was growing fine until i started jerking off 1-2 times a day. then my development became completely stunted in some areas and i actually degraded in others. semen contains a lot of nutrients as well like zinc and others which are beneficial to your growth. releasing them prevents you from reaching your full genetic potential.

i was growing fine until i started jerking off 1-2 times a day. then my development became completely stunted in some areas and i actually degraded in others. semen contains a lot of nutrients as well like zinc and others which are beneficial to your growth. releasing them prevents you from reaching your full genetic potential.
You are so fucking retarded holy shit.
By the way, how tall are you parents, and how tall are you, for starters?

How can people not realize that wrist size is genetic and not wieght related?
6eeb94b920771dfc3020f62f6895eb31

Holy shit unban hunter on .is so he stops spamming nofap on here

Holy shit unban hunter on .is so he stops spamming nofap on here
LOL he thinks if he stops touching himself he will turn into a chad.
What a delusional bluepilled subhuman.

LOL he thinks if he stops touching himself he will turn into a chad.
What a delusional bluepilled subhuman.
Just dont fap bro it will solve all your problems bro :feelsgah::bluepill:

No it doesn't, lol
I fapped like 3 times a day during puberty and still ended up being 4-5" taller than my dad.

No it doesn't, lol
I fapped like 3 times a day during puberty and still ended up being 4-5" taller than my dad.

you could have been even taller had you not wasted your seed.

you could have been even taller had you not wasted your seed.
I cannot believe you're not trolling but youve stuck with this cope so long that I have no choice but to believe you actually have your head up your ass:feelshmm:

is 3-4 times a week detrimental?

I cannot believe you're not trolling but youve stuck with this cope so long that I have no choice but to believe you actually have your head up your ass:feelshmm:

im just speaking from experience. ever since i started PMO my life took a turn for the shitters.

im just speaking from experience. ever since i started PMO my life took a turn for the shitters.
You still haven't told us how tall you/your parents are. Don't expect to be 6'+ if you have manlet parents lmao.

is 3-4 times a week detrimental?

yes.

dont listen to the cucks who say "MUH MUH FAPPING IN MODERATION IS OKAY!!!11". semen wasted is semen wasted. you have to let it build.

yes.

dont listen to the cucks who say "MUH MUH FAPPING IN MODERATION IS OKAY!!!11". semen wasted is semen wasted. you have to let it build.
bruh i literally cant focus when I dont

You still haven't told us how tall you/your parents are. Don't expect to be 6'+ if you have manlet parents lmao.

my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 5'8. the rule to predict the childs height is to balance the parents heights out and add 5 inches so 5'6 + 5 = 5'11. im 5'9.
bruh i literally cant focus when I dont

thats flatline. you'll get your focus back soon and it will be greater than ever.

my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 5'8. the rule to predict the childs height is to balance the parents heights out and add 5 inches so 5'6 + 5 = 5'11. im 5'9.
No, you buffoon.
That's not how it works. The best algorithm for predicting height is the mid-parental height algorithm.

Let's add your parents' heights in cm.
162.56 + 172.72 = 335.28
Add 13 cm since you're a male:
335.28 + 13 = 348.28
Divide by 2 to get the average height:
348.28 / 2 = 174.14

So you'd be 5'8, which is close to 5'9.

My mid-parental height is 5'11-6'0, yet I am 5'9. So stop complaining you coping subhuman, you're above your mid-parental height, I am below it.

You're not stunted at all, your parents aren't very tall anyway so you don't have tall genes.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, androidcel and Nibba
Do you have any evidence for that?
He doesn't have anything lol

i was growing fine until i started jerking off 1-2 times a day. then my development became completely stunted in some areas and i actually degraded in others. semen contains a lot of nutrients as well like zinc and others which are beneficial to your growth. releasing them prevents you from reaching your full genetic potential
Correlation =! Causation. You probably stop growing because your puberty was coming to an end, so you were more horny
You're not stunted at all, your parents aren't very tall anyway so you don't have tall genes.
That's not how it works. Height is an epistatic Gene. My parents both manlets and I'm 6'3.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
He doesn't have anything lol

Correlation =! Causation. You probably stop growing because your puberty was coming to an end, so you were more horny

That's not how it works. Height is an epistatic Gene. My parents both manlets and I'm 6'3.
How tall are your parents? I am talking about the average person.

How tall are your parents? I am talking about the average person.
5'4 mom 5'9 dad. Like I said many many genes influence phenotype along with environment

draining your seed is detrimental to your growth. end of story.
Your body will keep making/recycling sperm regardless of whether it exits your body. No fap is literally broscience.

Your body will keep making/recycling sperm regardless of whether it exits your body. No fap is literally broscience.

no shit, except you keep chucking it out with regular expulsion of semen so it cant build up inside the body.

i will never understand why people actually care about wrist size.

no shit, except you keep chucking it out with regular expulsion of semen so it cant build up inside the body.
Your body doesn't use semen for anything else...what the fuck does having semen in you do.

• +1
Feels good to be 6'2.

Ur dad lesbian

• JFL

How does your dad know you stroke your weenie? Also, why is everyone a subhuman to you?

• JFL
How does your dad know you stroke your weenie? Also, why is everyone a subhuman to you?
He doesn't, he's assuming it for some reason.
Everyone's a subhuman to be thanks to Undisputed.

• JFL
only thing fapping does is decrease androgen receptors, and excessive masturbation means lots of prolactin. and i believe all that prolactin decreases testosterone.

and no one knows for sure if its the receptors in the body, or just the brain.

(also at anyone whos dick is dead because they masturbate all the time, prolactin may have something to do that)

He doesn't, he's assuming it for some reason.
Everyone's a subhuman to be thanks to Undisputed.
That would make me uncomfortable if my dad said that. I assume your dad is a Muslim? My dad is Jehovah's witness so he wouldn't want me doing that either.

I wouldnt be 6'2. if that was true then u would see me in Charlie and the chocolate factory

That would make me uncomfortable if my dad said that. I assume your dad is a Muslim? My dad is Jehovah's witness so he wouldn't want me doing that either.
Yeah, and he said it right in front of my little brother. Shit is awkward as fuck.

I fap daily since age 10 and i'm 6'6, i also had shit nutrition growing up, height is genetic

Not going to lie though, I've experimented with nofap before and I've had significantly more IOIs and stares once i reached 2 weeks than prior. Don't think it's placebo because I've tested multiple times. I think your subconscious body language naturally becomes more alpha or some shit during