layovv
quant
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2026
- Posts
- 80
- Reputation
- 69
I’m up at 10 about to go for a run, my dad stops me and says I’ve been acting weird lately. He goes through my phone and inevitably goes through my search history which is filled with information about surgeries specifically a LeFort 2. In that moment I felt that no father should ever have to see their son be so insecure about that to where it gets to the point of debating surgery.
He closed it and then continued to talk to me for another two hours luckily avoiding and not asking questions about what that was. Im also grateful he didn’t scroll two more tabs to the left because I forgot to close a site that could’ve put me at even more risk, not just the humiliation.
He closed it and then continued to talk to me for another two hours luckily avoiding and not asking questions about what that was. Im also grateful he didn’t scroll two more tabs to the left because I forgot to close a site that could’ve put me at even more risk, not just the humiliation.