Dad found everything

Oscar2009

Oscar2009

Bronze
Joined
Feb 27, 2026
Posts
371
Reputation
103
I’m about to get diagnosed with adhd and get medicine and also get anti deppressive medicine for my anxiety and depression and bc of this at 17 my dad searched my room which for me is weird bc I have not had a connection w my parents for years. He found sooo many syrenges, peptides, fat dissolver and shit and now my parents have realised that they fucked up as parents and my mom cried and shit. I barely feel anything at all im just numb and I probably am forced to stop all looksmaxing, can any1 relate?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboylite
I’m about to get diagnosed with adhd and get medicine and also get anti deppressive medicine for my anxiety and depression and bc of this at 17 my dad searched my room which for me is weird bc I have not had a connection w my parents for years. He found sooo many syrenges, peptides, fat dissolver and shit and now my parents have realised that they fucked up as parents and my mom cried and shit. I barely feel anything at all im just numb and I probably am forced to stop all looksmaxing, can any1 relate?
well i guess u can tell them its not their fault since it was ur decision to start all this shit anyway
 
I’m about to get diagnosed with adhd and get medicine and also get anti deppressive medicine for my anxiety and depression and bc of this at 17 my dad searched my room which for me is weird bc I have not had a connection w my parents for years. He found sooo many syrenges, peptides, fat dissolver and shit and now my parents have realised that they fucked up as parents and my mom cried and shit. I barely feel anything at all im just numb and I probably am forced to stop all looksmaxing, can any1 relate?
gg
 

Similar threads

thehand
Replies
12
Views
55
thehand
thehand
Klasik616
Replies
24
Views
112
valentine
valentine
n2on
Replies
0
Views
31
n2on
n2on
thehand
Replies
0
Views
23
thehand
thehand
TheWigger
Replies
1
Views
7
i6w9
i6w9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top