Dad made me walk 6 miles to school

frendly

frendly

👁
So today school was only about 3 hours long because of SAT testing. I thought it was dumb and told my mom I would stay home and go to the gym early in the morning because I have work later in the afternoon and I cant workout then. I was in the shower when my dad started banging on the door screaming at me and telling me to get ready I’m going to school. School ended in almost an hour. Also we have no classes either. I can’t argue with my dad so I got out and got ready. He told me that I was gonna walk to school (note: the only way to get there is to walk by the road where cars and trucks are going 65mph and he knows this). Regardless I can’t argue with him so I got my gym shoes and got ready. He also told me that if I don’t make it I can walk back. (I usually take the bus). Fuck it was hell, I only had to walk 2 miles because some random dude asked if I wanted a ride and he asked me why I was walking on this dangerous ass road: I took a photo and this is all the space I had to walk, literally INCHES away from trucks and cars going 65mph.
CBC248F5 E498 4798 85F8 D803FC23C897

This made me realize that you guys are right, I cannot let my dad walk over me like this. I’m tired of him always making me do some dumb stupid shit for dumb stupid reasons. I almost cried in that guys car, some stranger has more empathy for me than my own father. If it weren’t for him I would have had to walk an extra 8 miles and miss my first day at work.

This actually isn’t the first time my dad made me walk to school, in 6th grade I missed the bus. So he made me run almost 4 miles to school (he went with me to make sure I ran). Everytime I stopped he would scream at me to keep running. I’m done thinking I’m in the wrong. This is actually bullshit, something as stupid as me not wanting to go to school on a day we don’t even have anything classes is just retarded. I’m probably gonna get emancipated this summer, I’ll sleep on the streets I don’t care at this point. Now I have a job and we have showers at school so I can just shower there. I’ll spend the majority of my summer at the library and study my ass off so I can get a good SAT score so I can get a degree and spit on my fathers face.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, FrameMogger, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
yeah, it definitely happened

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, AlexBrown84, one job away and 3 others
It did, I don’t understand why you think I’m larping. Some people are just assholes like my dad. Do you want me to take a video of my dad screaming at me? I have nothing to prove to you. This forum is my venting space give me advice or gtfo.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and thecel
The ONLY way to defeat these wild nigger monkey dads is to outwork their small brains and active chodes

Start waking up at 2AM. Make him breakfast. Get to school by 5AM. Bike the whole way there down side streets

Get all A’s. Work two jobs.

Then leave at 18.

You will defeat him through sheer willpower

Delete your account now and don’t let us EVER see you back on here

NOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, AlexBrown84, Chadlitecel and 2 others
glad you're starting to become sentient you fucking robot
stop letting that nigga bitch you like that, stand up to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet and frendly
It did, I don’t understand why you think I’m larping. Some people are just assholes like my dad. Do you want me to take a video of my dad screaming at me? I have nothing to prove to you. This forum is my venting space give me advice or gtfo.
But I give you advice?! All you do is the oppisote :dafuckfeels:

The ONLY way to defeat these wild nigger monkey dads is to outwork their small brains and active chodes

Start waking up at 2AM. Make him breakfast. Get to school by 5AM. Bike the whole way there down side streets

Get all A’s. Work two jobs.

Then leave at 18.

You will defeat him through sheer willpower

Delete your account now and don’t let us EVER see you back on here

NOW
My bike is broken, I have to buy a new one it’s unfixable. Also 2am, really nigga? I come home at 10pm and sleep at 12am. Also I can’t leave the house when I want to either. I have 0 freedom.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
It did, I don’t understand why you think I’m larping.
because most of your threads are larp, about your life, about your looks, about your age, about your cousin,................

This forum is my venting space give me advice or gtfo.
you want advice? you have it.

Go for good old beseball bat and slap that abused dog until his brain isnt out

because most of your threads are larp, about your life, about your looks, about your age, about your cousin,................

you want advice? you have it.

Go for good old beseball bat and slap that abused dog until his brain isnt out
And go to jail? Bro my life isn’t a movie where I can just beat up whoever I want. My dad mogs me to oblivion, I sent someone my dad once on here and they said he looks like he’s on ROIDS.

And go to jail? Bro my life isn’t a movie where I can just beat up whoever I want. My dad mogs me to oblivion, I sent someone my dad once on here and they said he looks like he’s on ROIDS.
We know you’re a 32 year old scammer from Senegal who recently escaped a prison in Manila for exposing himself to hundreds of unsuspecting people

But let’s play along with your LARP for a bit

You go to bed at midnight and beg for sympathy from us? Get your tiny nuts into bed at 7PM. I want you up early as fuck pumping iron and studying. The MOMENT he lets you outside just start walking to school every day. Don’t even listen to him. He’s poor anyway and can’t give you any money

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Ricochet, House Lannister and 3 others
We know you’re a 32 year old scammer from Senegal who recently escaped a prison in Manila for exposing himself to hundreds of unsuspecting people

But let’s play along with your LARP for a bit

You go to bed at midnight and beg for sympathy from us? Get your tiny nuts into bed at 7PM. I want you up early as fuck pumping iron and studying. The MOMENT he lets you outside just start walking to school every day. Don’t even listen to him. He’s poor anyway and can’t give you any money
My parents have money 😐

• JFL
So today school was only about 3 hours long because of SAT testing. I thought it was dumb and told my mom I would stay home and go to the gym early in the morning because I have work later in the afternoon and I cant workout then. I was in the shower when my dad started banging on the door screaming at me and telling me to get ready I’m going to school. School ended in almost an hour. Also we have no classes either. I can’t argue with my dad so I got out and got ready. He told me that I was gonna walk to school (note: the only way to get there is to walk by the road where cars and trucks are going 65mph and he knows this). Regardless I can’t argue with him so I got my gym shoes and got ready. He also told me that if I don’t make it I can walk back. (I usually take the bus). Fuck it was hell, I only had to walk 2 miles because some random dude asked if I wanted a ride and he asked me why I was walking on this dangerous ass road: I took a photo and this is all the space I had to walk, literally INCHES away from trucks and cars going 65mph.
View attachment 1634598

This made me realize that you guys are right, I cannot let my dad walk over me like this. I’m tired of him always making me do some dumb stupid shit for dumb stupid reasons. I almost cried in that guys car, some stranger has more empathy for me than my own father. If it weren’t for him I would have had to walk an extra 8 miles and miss my first day at work.

This actually isn’t the first time my dad made me walk to school, in 6th grade I missed the bus. So he made me run almost 4 miles to school (he went with me to make sure I ran). Everytime I stopped he would scream at me to keep running. I’m done thinking I’m in the wrong. This is actually bullshit, something as stupid as me not wanting to go to school on a day we don’t even have anything classes is just retarded. I’m probably gonna get emancipated this summer, I’ll sleep on the streets I don’t care at this point. Now I have a job and we have showers at school so I can just shower there. I’ll spend the majority of my summer at the library and study my ass off so I can get a good SAT score so I can get a degree and spit on my fathers face.
Ugh. If you're going to get into vehicles with strangers, next time, wear skimpier clothes. And seeing that you're a foid, heavy lipstick! Trust me. And every time the driver says something, giggle and say, "Oh my gad! You're making me blush."

• Hmm...
Reactions: frendly
Ugh. If you're going to get into vehicles with strangers, next time, wear skimpier clothes. And seeing that you're a foid, heavy lipstick! Trust me. And every time the driver says something, giggle and say, "Oh my gad! You're making me blush."

Jim just don’t let me see a DailyMail article about you this year okay

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Jim just don’t let me see a DailyMail article about you this year okay
I was just mocking OP's larp tale. I'm pretty sure kids aren't that retarded to get into cars with strangers. But then again, some want to be acknowledged as the opposite gender, and a few, as furries. So, I guess it's possible they're that retarded. Although seeing how OP worded this tale, she's way passed her 30s. Probably she's in her 40s that get off on larping as a retarded teenager.

• JFL
sounds like a deranged fuck! Not
More deranged than me though 😈
D65B6737 E6A6 40E0 AAC5 905B2D0EF5AF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 15260
I was just mocking OP's larp tale. I'm pretty sure kids aren't that retarded to get into cars with strangers. But then again, some want to be acknowledged as the opposite gender, and a few, as furries. So, I guess it's possible they're that retarded. Although seeing how OP worded this tale, she's way passed her 30s. Probably she's in her 40s that get off on larping as a retarded teenager.
Big jim has spoken

@frendly you are a 40 year old woman about to go through menopause

• JFL
Reactions: one job away and BigJimsWornOutTires
sounds like a deranged fuck! Not
More deranged than me though 😈 View attachment 1634704
She's just a worn-out fuckhole apparatus that looks way older than what she is. And seeing how she worded this creepy teenage story, she's most likely struggling with age as to saggy dried-up cucumber tits. And I wouldn't put it past this creepy storyteller that she already had a vagina makeover and realigned her uterus so she's feeling fresh and young again. But ugh, those tits give it away. So most likely she's making plans for breast implants too.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
She's just a worn-out fuckhole apparatus that looks way older than what she is. And seeing how she worded this creepy teenage story, she's most likely struggling with age as to saggy dried-up cucumber tits. And I wouldn't put it past this creepy storyteller that she already had a vagina makeover and realigned her uterus so she's feeling fresh and young again. But ugh, those tits give it away. So most likely she's making plans for breast implants too.
Big jim has spoken

@frendly you are a 40 year old woman about to go through menopause
Sure buddy.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
ride a bike save some time king

• +1
Why are you doubting him?

I mean this place isn’t like 2019 anymore but back then this place was only filled with people like that. Shit family’s.

Man gl frendly. Think about your post Adresse tho. Gotta take care of that stuff somehow. If you have that you’re good.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you are that kid and not some larp, man the fuck up.

• +1
Yo it's the nigga that doesn't wash his ass🤣😂🤣. DNR one word of post but saw title. Aren't you always complaining about losing weight? 6 miles ain't too bad. Be grateful you have parents

• +1
Your a foid:feelsuhh:
* You’re dumb ass. Can’t even use the correct your. Kill yourself for making such a mistake. You don’t deserve to breathe this oxygen, leave this world so someone else can make use of the oxygen you are clearly wasting.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
You’re from North Carolina?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and frendly