Dad shoots daughter for dating a Black

This guy seems to be projecting his jealousy of wanting him lmao

Where do you live?
I’ve spent a lot of time in muttmerica and even in liberal sjw cities like NY there’s a clear advantage to being white.

Data, tinder experiments, personal experience, all show a clear advantage to caucasians. Even white-passing latinos perform worse.

I currently live in Italy but I’ve lived in Brazil, Mexico, Spain, and France.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
based dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and yeeyeeslayer
Based and truthpilled. Monkeys are to be gassed in Ze Chamber Of Gas.

But do you have proof the dad shot the dumbasss foid? All I see is he disowned her lol

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Ryan and fuxkdakikez
You know what I meant, no need to nitpick.

Mullatos are incel where I’m from so agree to disagree.
Not in the relevent countries
USA UK Canada France

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It looks fake tbh, the subhuman part I'm just having trouble seeing someone say...I'm sure this happens all the time though reminds me to spread my genes to as many white women reguardless of looks as possible, to send white men to early graves
You ain’t getting no pussy retard

As should be. Based father. Niggers have to keep off of white woman and stay with their sheboons.
Ok curry munchin graycel

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Ryan, WeiWei and 1 other person
Based. People should stick to their own race.

OP if you’re racepilled you’d agree, they’re a couple that’ll create incel kids.

Blacks worship white women because they subconsciously know whites are superior.
1200px Alfred Enoch 30383990004 cropped
A34d1f58 8139 42ac a3d3 e62f9743ee58

Muh incel kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, Ryan, WeiWei and 3 others
Im whiter then u nigger im from belgium and i guess i offended u and ur a nig?
Keep sucking on male models dicks while you oneitis gets creampied by Tyrone

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ConfusedBolivian, scrunchables and 1 other person
Keep sucking on male models dicks while you oneitis gets creampied by Tyrone
:ROFLMAO:bro my crush (my gf) more racist then me. Im not an incel like u lil nigga keep ur head down
aint even gonna waste more posts on this dumb ass insult battle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, sportsmogger and Deleted member 27066
I’m a young millionaire I do whatever I want

I am the apex of human performance while you bark on a “incel adjancent website”, guess where you are, buddy. :smonk:
Blud has a million robux 💀

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, WeiWei, scrunchables and 2 others
:ROFLMAO:bro my crush (my gf) more racist then me. Im not an incel like u lil nigga keep ur head down
aint even gonna waste more posts on this dumb ass insult battle
State of the forum

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Blud has a million robux 💀
Blud said "A millionaire, I'm a young money millionaire" gtfoh bro think he Lil Wayne

Music Video Throwing Money GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Not in the relevent countries
USA UK Canada France
Walk on a campus in any of those countries and count how many white-white vs black-white couples you see.

Stop Jewish-ethnic propaganda.

Walk on a campus in any of those countries and count how many white-white vs black-white couples you see.

Obviously you’ll see more same race couples within every race than you would mixed race couples, that’s an immediate given

Saying that most mulattoes are incels tho is complete autism, you live in Italy anyways so your stance on ethnics would be limited to where you live

Lightskin/mixed pheno is very attractive to JBs/prime aged foids even more so then pure black cuz of the combination of soft features but also the appeal of BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, sportsmogger and mogstars
the appeal of BBC
Hahaha let me guess: You’re black.

It’s a disadvantage not a halo. That’s why they need to be tall, good-looking, big-dick, and have status at the same time.

Blacks only slay if way above the average white man in each aspect.

I’ve been in the west a lot, where I live doesn’t matter.

Funny how age-long blackpillers can still cope like this. SJW media isn’t real life. No evidence no coping.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Her father probably jacks off thinking about that nigger balls deep into his white hot daughter and his white hotwife

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, Ryan and Kamui

Everyone dates their own race, everyone is attracted to their own pheno including myself. Doesnt mean mulattos are incel we have good smv and poor ltr value

Everyone dates their own race, everyone is attracted to their own pheno including myself. Doesnt mean mulattos are incel we have good smv and poor ltr value
Aka it is not a halo, thanks for proving my point.

Aka it is not a halo, thanks for proving my point.
It is a halo even when i was ugly ppl had a crush on me cuz i was mulatto in london

It is a halo even when i was ugly ppl had a crush on me cuz i was mulatto in london
You’d not know what .org was if you were your height & looks level while being white…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and try2beme
You’d not know what .org was if you were your height & looks level while being white…
Could be right. Never will be white will never know. I agree with jbw for ltr but ppl here wanna fuck mulattos trust me

I'm ethnic and I prefer my own race,and think coalburners of any race are perverts.

white people are way more attractive than blacks.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Hahaha let me guess: You’re black.

It’s a disadvantage not a halo. That’s why they need to be tall, good-looking, big-dick, and have status at the same time.
No they do not lol, the same prerequisites you need to slay in the West are relatively the same against all races except for maybe Asians/Indians, you don’t need status nor a big dick to slay at any ethnicity so that’s retarded
Blacks only slay if way above the average white man in each aspect.
Tales from the Mumbai psychiatric ward
I’ve been in the west a lot, where I live doesn’t matter.
It kinda does
Funny how age-long blackpillers can still cope like this. SJW media isn’t real life. No evidence no coping.
Age old blackpillers have more knowledge/experience than you so there words would probably be worth more than yours

bitch has a gutter tier iq..
repeat after me ''exceptions/cherry picking doesnt break the rule''..''cherry picking/exception doesnt prove anything ''
My nigga you are a curry, so uglier than all mulatos

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
He literally SAVED her from being shot and the repugnant jew of course has the chutzpah to try and claim that he shot her. You filthy fucking jew rat liar.