no eye area for your skull size

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr
long torso + short legs looks comical

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Death, Deleted member 1180 and Einon
he looks taller than you too ngl, usually sons mog their dads but you need to stop being twinkmode and put on some muscle man

That hourglass figure tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1180, BigBoy and 2 others
he looks taller than you too ngl, usually sons mog their dads but you need to stop being twinkmode and put on some muscle man
He would be about 177 cm in this pic, around 19 which I'm half a year away from. Meanwhile I'm still 7 cm short of that mark. Oh, and he's 186 now as well.

the first pic of your dad mogs you to death facially. you have better eyes but overall he just has a better face. not only he mogs you facially, but if we look at the whole picture you are subhuman as fuck compared to him. he is a man and you're not

• WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
the first pic of your dad mogs you to death facially. you have better eyes but overall he just has a better face. not only he mogs you facially, but if we look at the whole picture you are subhuman as fuck compared to him. he is a man and you're not
Just you wait bro, I'm gonna mog him in a year or two.

You probably look a bit better than him, but his coloring has more sexual appeal tbh, you need to darkhairmax
Well the hair color in that pic isn't my natural hair lol, it's bleached. My natural hair is brown, his is jet black.

he moggs you hard sorry boyo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RedKeyboard, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
He mogs you in every way.

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard
You mog him facially,but he destroys you on everything else.

You look like him if he grew wrong

your dads hot ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
he is boyo. or he was. mogs you tbh, looks like a real alpha male
Ye he's bloated af now haha. You think I can giga mog him if I get on TRT? I clearly lack testosterone compared to him.

For bodymaxxing I assume shoulders and lats take priority, to accomplish V shape, then I imagine girls value a nice back. On multiple surveys women chose closer to dad bods than to fitness models, saying its just too much. Over for bodybuilders with 1% body fat lol

Ye he's bloated af now haha. You think I can giga mog him if I get on TRT? I clearly lack testosterone compared to him.

why would u go on trt and not test itself

hmm idk. there's hope for you tho, u look fine tbh

You should leave these forums forever. You don't needto be here.

his face is much more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
cope, hes a 5'7 feminine twink that lives in the uk,

this is his home like mine.
I missed the 5'7 part...Well, our favorite slayer @itsOVER is the same exact height and also from the uk and this guy looks better, so he needs to step up his game.

Yes, its over for me if I dont start pinning 1g test e a day

NOT YOU FAULT DUDE (((REMEMBER))) WHO PUT'S WHAT IN THE (((FOOD))) SUPPLY THEIR PLANNING TO CUCK US CURRIES NEXT BRO IT'S OVER FOR ALL RACES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
NOT YOU FAULT DUDE (((REMEMBER))) WHO PUT'S WHAT IN THE (((FOOD))) SUPPLY THEIR PLANNING TO CUCK US CURRIES NEXT BRO IT'S OVER FOR ALL RACES
Brother I grew up with farm food until 15, doubt its that.

Brother I grew up with farm food until 15, doubt its that.

oh well maybe (((they))) haven't got to you but a lot of stuff today kills testarone (((they))) want us cucked

Your mother must be one hyper high E whore for you to grow so feminine looking with such a masc dad