Dad vs son mog

Your mother must be one hyper high E whore for you to grow so feminine looking with such a masc dad
Not at all, she got wide shoulders and shit.

For bodymaxxing I assume shoulders and lats take priority, to accomplish V shape, then I imagine girls value a nice back. On multiple surveys women chose closer to dad bods than to fitness models, saying its just too much. Over for bodybuilders with 1% body fat lol
Your comment is Bullshit and Bluepilled asf :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: . Girls don't Like DadBods anymore than Body builder bods It's mainly Due to the fact that most bodybuilders are Failed Chads Who cope with bodybuilding JFL(I.E Have shit Tier Faces And Skulls). And you shouln't Take anything Seriously from femoids, even surveys they Lie in JFL BOYO :feelskek:

Your comment is Bullshit and Bluepilled asf :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: . Girls don't Like DadBods anymore than Body builder bods It's mainly Due to the fact that most bodybuilders are Failed Chads Who cope with bodybuilding JFL(I.E Have shit Tier Faces And Skulls). And you shouln't Take anything Seriously from femoids, even surveys they Lie in JFL BOYO :feelskek:

Idk brah they gave valid reasons too, like it's too vain and too many hours away in the gym etc. But also aesthetics. It's not like saying dick size doesn't matter.

Tbh six pack at beach alone used to Halo me enough to fuck my looksmatch, my chest was (and is) pitiful and I figured that was the most important muscle.

So ur right they don't know shit and my comment was basically cope

Vanity is not masculine and is a huge turnoff to women. Otherwise men could wear makeup and get surgery etc unashamed, cmon. They physically cringe when a man brags. This is not cope brah anybody who had a gf can confirm

Vanity is not masculine and is a huge turnoff to women. Otherwise men could wear makeup and get surgery etc unashamed, cmon. They physically cringe when a man brags. This is not cope brah anybody who had a gf can confirm
A goodlooking Guy gymaxxing is not vain atall How tf can you compare to a Fag Bitch Boy putting on makeup. You are Coping to hell man

A goodlooking Guy gymaxxing is not vain atall How tf can you compare to a Fag Bitch Boy putting on makeup. You are Coping to hell man
Working out isn't vain its health. It's when you get super ripped and vascular, for some reason the veins really creep them out bcuz they're stupid.

Brosnan brutally facemogs Sean Connery, who had a better physique, but both were acceptable. Nowadays the last Bond was ripped af. Standards don't change, (((mass media))) changes them.
Here's one just about sex https://www.goodwinsmith.co.uk/blogs/news/which-male-body-type-gets-the-most-sex

Attachments

• hair_1024x1024.png
    hair_1024x1024.png
    317.5 KB · Views: 13