Dad walked in on me listening to Hitler speeches

BoosterShotEnjoyer

BoosterShotEnjoyer

Banned
I was home alone and felt like listening to some war hero lectures so instinctually searched "Adolf Hitler" on archive.org

I set the volume to full because, again, I was alone. The noise deafened the front door opening and my dad soon walks in to "KAPITULIEREN WERDEN WIR NICHT!"

He didn't realize what it was but my cortisol was elevated for a solid period of time

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Enfant terrible, Patriot and 9 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
lol at your cuck father, @Britishlooksmaxxer 's dad would've probably sat beside him to watch as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot, aBetterMii and BoosterShotEnjoyer
I was home alone and felt like listening to some war hero lectures so instinctually searched "Adolf Hitler" on archive.org

I set the volume to full because, again, I was alone. The noise deafened the front door opening and my dad soon walks in to "KAPITULIEREN WERDEN WIR NICHT!"

He didn't realize what it was but my cortisol was elevated for a solid period of time
He should've looked like this when he walked in and discovered what that speech was about:

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
Incel trait: listen to adolf cuckitler speeches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ✿👍col, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BoosterShotEnjoyer
Tiny whitey penis :tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny:
You're some sort of brown(the intermediate verbal comprehension gives it away) and post about black dick on a forum all day

Your existence is cuckoldry within itself. You are the lowest of the low and will amount to nothing

End it tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Sny and gamma
You're some sort of brown(the intermediate verbal comprehension gives it away) and post about black dick on a forum all day

Your existence is cuckoldry within itself. You are the lowest of the low and will amount to nothing

End it tbh
1588075063112 1

So you've got the covid jab (made by kikes) and you enjoy the booster shots but you also admire Hitler? Jfl at you.

• Hmm...
Und ich glaube nicht, dass die Gegner, die damals gelacht haben, heute immer noch lachen.

• +1