Dad won’t let me get surgery

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
I’ll never be able to fix my subhuman eyes, he won’t let me do surgery even with my own money, saying he will kick me out of the house if I try to do it

No motivation for anything now, was getting lifefuel from the thought I could maybe one day fix it

Need to cope or else I’m gonna kill my self I can’t look at the my eyes in the mirror

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 8771
Why does he not want you to get it. How old are you

My parents gaslight me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, reptiles and Krakowski
Maybe try to fix everything around the eyes to maximize appeal without having to get surgery. Atleast you can cope for now till you can move out and get surgery later when you're a bit older.

18, says he’s scared it goes wrong
are you going to college? is he going to pay for it? How much longer are you dependent on him

Also is he unhappy you are unhappy with your apperance as well?

Also what surgery you getting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
are you going to college? is he going to pay for it? How much longer are you dependent on him

Yes, college will be free im pretty sure but I live with him and I depend on it

Why did you feel the need to talk to your dad about it ?

Haven't you learned anything here ? First rule of looksmaxxing is don't talk about looksmaxxing.

If you weren't a dumbfuck you would have gaslighted him with a bluepill functional surgery.

Lesson learned : shut the fuck up and ascend in silence.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Member since 2022, angelo, blite and 2 others

Lower eye lid retraction but idk if I’ll get it anymore…

Haven't you learned anything here ? First rule of looksmaxxing is don't talk about looksmaxxing.

If you weren't a dumbfuck you would have gaslighted him with a bluepill functional surgery.

How am I supposed to get surgery without him knowing ???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Red Fox
Lower eye lid retraction but idk if I’ll get it anymore…
He probably wouldnt notice a difference if you got it, if you were able to stay away from home at least until the swelling is over

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 29167
He probably wouldnt notice a difference if you got it, if you were able to stay away from home at least until the swelling is over
How that’s impossible, where will I sleep??

How long does the swelling last ??

How that’s impossible, where will I sleep??

How long does the swelling last ??
how are you planning to book this surgery and not know how long the swelling lasts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
how are you planning to book this surgery and not know how long the swelling lasts
I know only a bit but haven’t talked to an actual surgeon, me and my dad used to talk that we both didn’t like my dropped eye lid cause it makes me look sad and tried and hungry and he said he’d let me do it but he randomly got home today and started yelling that I’m never gonna do it and if I do it I’ll be fucked etc etc

• JFL
Reactions: Red Fox and Deleted member 29167
I feel for you brother.

I CAN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND AND ABSOLUTELY HATE IT WHEN CLOSE FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE BLUEPILLED AND AGAINST ANY CHANGES FOR THE BETTER.

Bluepilled Cucks, they have no idea of how blind they are.

Can you pm your eyes?

I feel for you brother.

I CAN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND AND ABSOLUTELY HATE IT WHEN CLOSE FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE BLUEPILLED AND AGAINST ANY CHANGES FOR THE BETTER.

Bluepilled Cucks, they have no idea of how blind they are.
What now?

What now?
You have to manipulate him into doing so.

Start making him believe you're going to genuinely have suicidal thoughts unless he allows you

What do they tell you?
They say I don't need to fix my overbite and narrow palate because "it's not noticable" and literally just tell me to talk to some nice girls:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Deleted member 28117 and Krakowski
They say I don't need to fix my overbite and narrow palate because "it's not noticable" and literally just tell me to talk to some nice girls:feelsgood:
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23804

Start making him believe you're going to genuinely have suicidal thoughts unless he allows you
Surely gonna end well

How can I manipulate him?

How can I manipulate him?
Act sad and indifferent around him.

Start leaving random papers around hinting at the fact that you hate your life and want to end it all.

If he goes into your room sometimes, go on your computer, search up "Least painful way to die" on your browser and leave it wide open for him to see. Act embarrassed when he mentions it to you

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 28117
Act sad and indifferent around him.

Start leaving random papers around hinting at the fact that you hate your life and want to end it all.

If he goes into your room sometimes, go on your computer, search up "Least painful way to die" on your browser and leave it wide open for him to see. Act embarrassed when he mentions it to you
That’s brutal man are you trolling or serious

That’s brutal man are you trolling or serious

If this option is too much for you, get the surgery anyway.

Claim to your father you got into a fight. Tell him the swelling is making your eyelid seem normal JFL.

You can even fake it somehow if he's that skeptical.

If this option is too much for you, get the surgery anyway.

Claim to your father you got into a fight. Tell him the swelling is making your eyelid seem normal JFL.

You can even fake it somehow if he's that skeptical.
I live with him, sleep every night in his house how can I fake something so brutal

Just look up make up tutorials on youtube for a black eye.

I live with him, sleep every night in his house how can I fake something so brutal
I really doubt he will kick you out even if he finds out.

It's always a bluff. Don't fall for it.

Assuming he is not a psychopath, he will definitely either kick you out, but tell you to come back eventually,
or not kick you out at all but scold the fuck out of you.

Yeah maybe you don't live with your parents but the modern UK system is expensive and they don't allow you to spend it on none cope things there fine with sub human copes like vedio and eating like shit but care about your looks and your offending them personally

Send a picture of your eyes First of all. Then you Need to know parents are just overcaring. They might be blackpilled as well, but they just love you for the Person who are. You should appreciate tha, because the world will judge you and sometimes dont respect yo for who you are. Maybe I would wait and then do surgery, when you dont live there anymor. I cant promise you but I think it is a empty threat. He will still love you and let you live in their hous. However i dont know your dad and your relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
I’ll never be able to fix my subhuman eyes, he won’t let me do surgery even with my own money, saying he will kick me out of the house if I try to do it

No motivation for anything now, was getting lifefuel from the thought I could maybe one day fix it

Need to cope or else I’m gonna kill my self I can’t look at the my eyes in the mirror

Your parents are the ones that should be paying and getting the surgery for you, cause they caused it.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
your dad Is right you're already a chad you don't Need any surgery, you can't improve anything as you're a god

Just focus on getting good grades so you don't have to wage slave in mcdonalds.
Then once you got a good job move out and get the surgery.

In reality you shouldn't of told your dad anything about it, just act like you're not going to get it now but save up for it.