daddy issues (story)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Jhjhjh

One of my FWB 19 years old

the first night I met her off Tinder she told me a story about how her conservative christian parents kept her from doing so much stuff and resented them for it. She ended up having a 55 year old sugar daddy who she fucked and her parents found out and kept her from going off to college to another state. She also stated she's had sex with other "older men"

I saw her the other night and she told me about two men she fucked in the last week, both business partners but neither of them knew that SHE had sex with both. Both of these men were mid 40 year olds.

So naturally after shes telling me this and she and I are kinda laughing about it (or at least the convo is light hearted cause there was some other funny drama that went on with their "love triangle") I jokingly turn to her and ask her "so you have a thing for older men, obviously, is there a reason for that?"

We are naked in bed when I ask this cause we had just had sex and are chit chatting, after I ask her I kinda turn away back to the tv not thinking too much of what I just said. She starts tearing up and it takes a while for me to notice as she proceedes to tell me about her dad. She says "when i was little, my dad treated me like his little princess. He would take me to the park, and even play with my dolls and barbies together, every sunday we had tea together in my play house." She went on to describe how great her relationship with her dad was and how much she loved being showered with all his attention.

However she then said after her little brother was born and she was 4 years old at the time, suddenly all the attention diverted to the son and she didnt get his undivided attention so now her fucking older men is a way to fill that void of "daddys attention" she lost after her brother was born

JFL, I mean of course I didnt really say anything but in my head at the time I was thinking holy shit is this female narcissism at its finest. God forbid her dad gives a new born child more attention than her, so she becomes a filthy whore for older men as a teenager. lmfao. LMFAO at having daughters just lol.

She admitted she has a hard time "saying no" to men's advances. With one of these recent 45 year olds she just banged she was getting off on how rich he was, he gave her a lot of coke just to flex, and took her to his big house and shit. just lol women

Of course ironically I wanted to confirm her streak of going for older men and tell her I am actually 33 but she still thinks I am 24 lmfao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, gogger, Deleted member 15343 and 50 others
a girl with daddy issues? run tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Life fuel when i get older at least.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, bugeye, Chadethnic101 and 11 others
such a retard, long excuse for not saying "i'm a giant whore"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Henry77, Fear and 10 others
I think it goes without saying she loves calling me daddy during sex and likes when I call her "daddy's good little girl" when fucking her and when shes does stuff that I like

Seriously tho, women live up to every meme and stereotype the manosphere has assigned them

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Henry77, Patient A and 23 others
Meanwhile men with legitimate mother issues dont get the same treatment from "sugar mommies" and instead get ridiculed in media and by other women. Sometimes even thought as gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Melo95, mulattomaxxer and 9 others
deep inside she knows that you are old too without realising thats why shes fucking you:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Melo95, bugeye, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Vote in the shariah party at the next election. This is getting out of hand

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Awan, Chadethnic101, RftH and 1 other person
Dont you feel disgusted entering a hole fouled by hundreds of dicks before you? Like doesn't that repulse you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, Chadethnic101, Michael Myers and 4 others
Dont you feel disgusted entering a hole fouled by hundreds of dicks before you? Like doesn't that repulse you?
for fucking experienced girls mog tbh

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
The opposite. It turns me on. The bigger the whore the more I get sexual satisfaction. It also makes it very easy for me to never get emotionally attached cause I know what a whore they r makes thinngs simple, this girl is just to be fucked

However with a gf I would never LTR a girl like that. I would heavily favor a virgin or low body count Gf of course and it probably wouldn’t sexually satisfy me as much but I would at least be able to respect her more than a gutter whore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Okkypras, Melo95, dachad and 16 others
Mirin her thousand cock stare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, RealLooksmaxxer and TITUS
Compile all your stories and link them in your signature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, datboijj, Deleted member and 3 others
View attachment 1237305

the first night I met her off Tinder she told me a story about how her conservative christian parents kept her from doing so much stuff and resented them for it. She ended up having a 55 year old sugar daddy who she fucked and her parents found out and kept her from going off to college to another state. She also stated she's had sex with other "older men"

I saw her the other night and she told me about two men she fucked in the last week, both business partners but neither of them knew that SHE had sex with both. Both of these men were mid 40 year olds.

So naturally after shes telling me this and she and I are kinda laughing about it (or at least the convo is light hearted cause there was some other funny drama that went on with their "love triangle") I jokingly turn to her and ask her "so you have a thing for older men, obviously, is there a reason for that?"

We are naked in bed when I ask this cause we had just had sex and are chit chatting, after I ask her I kinda turn away back to the tv not thinking too much of what I just said. She starts tearing up and it takes a while for me to notice as she proceedes to tell me about her dad. She says "when i was little, my dad treated me like his little princess. He would take me to the park, and even play with my dolls and barbies together, every sunday we had tea together in my play house." She went on to describe how great her relationship with her dad was and how much she loved being showered with all his attention.

However she then said after her little brother was born and she was 4 years old at the time, suddenly all the attention diverted to the son and she didnt get his undivided attention so now her fucking older men is a way to fill that void of "daddys attention" she lost after her brother was born

JFL, I mean of course I didnt really say anything but in my head at the time I was thinking holy shit is this female narcissism at its finest. God forbid her dad gives a new born child more attention than her, so she becomes a filthy whore for older men as a teenager. lmfao. LMFAO at having daughters just lol.

She admitted she has a hard time "saying no" to men's advances. With one of these recent 45 year olds she just banged she was getting off on how rich he was, he gave her a lot of coke just to flex, and took her to his big house and shit. just lol women

Of course ironically I wanted to confirm her streak of going for older men and tell her I am actually 33 but she still thinks I am 24 lmfao
Lol women on tinder are crazy what other weird things have you been told?

She’s cute

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and TITUS
View attachment 1237305

Tell her you are 33, she may marry you.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Meanwhile men with legitimate mother issues dont get the same treatment from "sugar mommies" and instead get ridiculed in media and by other women. Sometimes even thought as gay
I think i have mommy issues, i want to suck a lactating woman's titties so badly. One day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and TheEndHasNoEnd
You don't see that?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Amnesia
Compile all your stories and link them in your signature.
He needs an onlyfan, he should hire me and we would be millionaires in no time.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Ugh. Boo hoo fucking hoo. Damn. That-that's just the biggest line of bullshit I've heard a vagina tell a guy. Don't believe any of that shit. It appears she definitely was trained by older men. With that said, she's wiser, MUCH wiser than guys her age. You. Women listen. Esp from older guys. Thus, daddy roles. And if she's fucking one, he's giving her the inside scoop of the male species. How the man thinks and how to play his ass. He's snitching all males out! Think about it. And she listened. Therefore, she knows how to play you like a fucking Xbox.

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, sorrowfulsad, datboijj and 2 others
View attachment 1237305

this is the equivalent of fucking a toddler
you will get a rape charge if you are not careful

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, ShowerMaxxing and randomvanish
@Amnesia have you tried applying for a modelling agency? :feelsokman:

Hey mate I'm curious how many calories to do you eat a day. I find I only progress being sub 1300

Hey mate I'm curious how many calories to do you eat a day. I find I only progress being sub 1300
i do 1200

lift everyday for 20 minutes and 15 min cardio stairmaster

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
i do 1200

lift everyday for 20 minutes and 15 min cardio stairmaster
How tf? I’ve been eating nothing but fast food for a week and I have quad veins and visible obliques and 6 pack. Is that just bc you’re old?

• Woah
Reactions: Amnesia
How tf? I’ve been eating nothing but fast food for a week and I have quad veins and visible obliques and 6 pack. Is that just bc you’re old?
Metabolism genetics, I can eat a shit ton of pizza still have abs and veins. :feelsokman::feelswhy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and OOGABOOGA
View attachment 1237305

fwb'd a hapa girl with a similar story

her dad was a super rich white lawyer who lived in asia and worked for a big corp

she was going to uni in the states, same school as me

She was super basic and kind of dumb but very hot and had that BPD pussy. One time after we fucked we were talking and it somehow came around to her family. She mentioned that her dad basically never saw her and how she hadnt spoken to him aside from a few words here and there for like years even though they lived in the same house when she went home. She told me that she used to try to fuck her dads colleagues when she was in high school (underage), never said if she actually did or not but it seemed like she probably did. She was pretty tame when I met her but she also told me about how in highschool she would blow strangers at raves and fuck drug dealers for coke and shit.

I also got the sense that being the product of wmaf relationship didnt help. Being the product of racial fetishism I think sexualizes you from a young age in a way that isnt healthy esp. given that the asian female is the fetish object in that context and she looked asian. She definitely had a recreation compulsion and fucked exclusively white guys.

Women literally go mentally insane if they dont have a strong and present patriarchal figure of some kind (father,husband,etc.) presiding over them from womb to tomb. Turn away and leave them to their own devices for like five minutes ever and they lose their fucking minds and destroy themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member and 2 others
Damn all this just cause her lil bro got a little more attention? Imagine the hoes with actual daddy issues lmao.

All the more reason for women to be married off in their early teens

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
All the more reason for women to be married off in their early teens
unironically true. They should, and they should be given from their fathers guidance and protection straight to their husband (and their husband should be older by at least 5 years or so)

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Melo95 and OOGABOOGA
unironically true. They should, and they should be given from their fathers guidance and protection straight to their husband (and their husband should be older by at least 5 years or so)
Yes the fathers purpose is to teach their sons what kind of man to be and and teach their daughters what kind of man to be with.

Take that away and you have black America basically. Criminals and whores.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7580
This is what happens in Asian cultures, maintains the nuclear family which is better for society imo, shame about the Jews who have ruined this, always the fkn Jews, circumcised cunts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, Melo95, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
View attachment 1237305

delete her and move to the next bitch; shes below average from this pic :forcedsmile:

delete her and move to the next bitch; shes below average from this pic :forcedsmile:
honestly kill urself if u think shes "below average" u fucking standardcels are retarded faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel
honestly kill urself if u think shes "below average" u fucking standardcels are retarded faggots
most looksmax keyboard warrior cucks would simp for her irl

However with a gf I would never LTR a girl like that. I would heavily favor a virgin or low body count Gf of course and it probably wouldn’t sexually satisfy me as much but I would at least be able to respect her more than a gutter whore
Lmao dream. It's literally nowadays impossible to find a virgin gf. Go cope jfl

View attachment 1237305

That doesn’t even make sense to me. The whole daddy issue shit, your dad treats you like an abused dog or ignores you as a kid so now you fuck 50 year olds?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
who's the girl on your avi?