Dads sister married a manlet

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
My mum said “see she’s 6’2 and her husbands 5’10 height doesnt matter stop crying about your height you can get a girl” I was laughing at her and simply said “I gurantee you he’s got money”

Suprise suprise he has money 💰

But I am supposed to compete with this shit JFL it’s over for me man :feelsrope::feelscry: if I were in any other nation any other city I’d be a slayer or be doing FINE WITH MY LOOKS fuck locationpill is brutal @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, DwayneWhite55, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Get in

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18244
What kind of a woman is 6’2?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
What kind of a woman is 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 18244
Midget shyieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

women in my family are tall af :feelsrope:another reason why I hate this planet I should be 6’4 if we go based offf my sisters height
Br00000tal man. They could have spared some height genes for you

A 6’2 woman is such an extreme example that it doesn’t mean anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
My mum said “see she’s 6’2 and her husbands 5’10 height doesnt matter stop crying about your height you can get a girl” I was laughing at her and simply said “I gurantee you he’s got money”

Suprise suprise he has money 💰

But I am supposed to compete with this shit JFL it’s over for me man :feelsrope::feelscry: if I were in any other nation any other city I’d be a slayer or be doing FINE WITH MY LOOKS fuck locationpill is brutal @FailedNormieManlet
Nigga just move to a city JFL

Im goimg to fuck your sister with this 5’6 dick

Shortniggaseason

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It’s short king spring

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Nigga just move to a city JFL
I am in a city… :hnghn::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I can’t move rn I am broke uni student

Mum also won’t let me leave until I pay her and pay for the massive 5 bedroom houses renovation JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
6’2” is femcel tier don’t cope that that’s a betabux, she’s just subhuman tbh

• JFL
Go to your dad's sis hug her and congratulate her: "You're a very brave person, the world needs more people like you!".

your aunt is colonized by the british

Your mom is bluepilled, Brutal. Who needs enemies, when you have bluepilled Parents, they'll both sabotage you anyways

• +1
you cry when you are 5'10 ?, my friend, the problem is not your height but your face.
I don’t get fuckers like you, why can’t it be both? With my looks if I was 6’1+ I’d be a slayer I’m not ugly I’m above avg looking so this would be the case why must I be chad to get laid when all I need is to grow 2 more inches then I’m a slayer.
your aunt is colonized by the british
I am British……….
6’2” is femcel tier don’t cope that that’s a betabux, she’s just subhuman tbh
Females don’t play by the same rules female doesn’t exist

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I don’t get fuckers like you, why can’t it be both? With my looks if I was 6’1+ I’d be a slayer I’m not ugly I’m above avg looking so this would be the case why must I be chad to get laid when all I need is to grow 2 more inches then I’m a slayer.

I am British……….

I am 174cm and I kill. Take my word for it and I'm not even chad or chadlight, I'm between htn and chadlight Ypur probleme is your face, 5'10 is good

I am 174cm and I kill. Take my word for it and I'm not even chad or chadlight, I'm between htn and chadlight Ypur probleme is your face, 5'10 is good
I’m between Chadlite and HTN as well as @FailedNormieManlet can confirm yet I’m incel, more proof of the NT pill and why NT is as important as looks and height :feelscry::feelsrope::feelswhy: If only god made me tall or non aspie I’d be slayer oh well I’m 5’11 not 5’10 (yes every inch matters)

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I’m between Chadlite and HTN as well as @FailedNormieManlet can confirm yet I’m incel, more proof of the NT pill and why NT is as important as looks and height :feelscry::feelsrope::feelswhy: If only god made me tall or non aspie I’d be slayer oh well I’m 5’11 not 5’10 (yes every inch matters)
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

180cm + htn/chadlight. and still incel ? either you lie or you and volcel

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

180cm + htn/chadlight. and still incel ? either you lie or you and volcel
I refuse to fuck girls below 5/10 thag somehow makes me volcel? As I said I’m non NT that’s the only propper Flaw I can find eithe that if it’s due to location as I am in the nightmare realm known as Great Shitian

I refuse to fuck girls below 5/10 thag somehow makes me volcel? As I said I’m non NT that’s the only propper Flaw I can find eithe that if it’s due to location as I am in the nightmare realm known as Great Shitian
180cm is more than the average height of men in Europe and in your country, so in fact the problem is not your height, I think the face is the problem, and you are lying about your face, anyway.

• JFL
180cm is more than the average height of men in Europe and in your country
45F2AE4B FDE4 43F2 93EA C79D63E5FADD

Once again it’s prob cos I’m not nt but girls would overlook my non NTness if I was 6’1+ in height is the point. It isn’t my lookz I can be sure of that

I am British……….

No my friend, allow me to enlighten you
Your confusion is caused by equating male ons to female ons, when the actual comparison is male ons to female LTR, and vise versa.

The equivalent of betabuxxing for a woman is letting a guy who mogs her hit it and quit it with no strings attached (letting someone use you for your resources, exactly like a subhuman betabuxxing a golddigging stacy.) for men, easy ons raises your status and for women it lowers it. For men, betabuxxing lowers your status and for women ltring chad raises it.

A femcel is a woman who can’t lock down a good looking guy, or a guy who meets her primary standards, in an ltr.

View attachment 1657471

Once again it’s prob cos I’m not nt but girls would overlook my non NTness if I was 6’1+ in height is the point. It isn’t my lookz I can be sure of that
If you’re not gl enough to make up for your autism height wouldn’t make any difference. Height is something that only really comes into play when you’re already nt and not ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back