DAE sniff a hook-up's ass?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I have yet to decide which turns me on more: the smell of her sweaty stinky feet or her ass? (asshole)

Idk tbh. I really don't.

Btw how likely do you think if I actually ate her ass I'd find stains of shit on my tongue and contract sth like e.coli?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4991 and 5 others
Tales from a gook lover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 5634
1E8B6E6C 3016 4398 AF12 4CC8086E7708

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, TsarTsar444, TITUS and 5 others
Tell us what gook ass smells like versus white ass.

bruh imagine liking someones rectal cavity smell
Bruh GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9380
Tell us what gook ass smells like versus white ass.
Good question. Unironically it really smells different coz of all the asian shit they eat, like kimchi etc. Literally reflects their diet, I shit you not.
White ass, hm I think I've only fucked one white girls so far, I really can't remember her ass' smell

• Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful
corona trespasser

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9380
imagine simping so hard you eat her own shit , cant relate

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
How do you sniff their asses jfl. In 69?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8919
How do you sniff their asses jfl. In 69?
Yes, for example. Or just kissing her ass cheeks while sniffing. Man I've seen such crazy jap rimjob vids, imagine kissing those whores afterwards looool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 10104
Yes, for example. Or just kissing her ass cheeks while sniffing. Man I've seen such crazy jap rimjob vids, imagine kissing those whores afterwards looool

I prefer to have the gook whores rim my ass than the other way around. Truly the mark of a top tier dom.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
I prefer to have the gook whores rim my ass than the other way around. Truly the mark of a top tier dom.
Bruh are you gonna be kissing her while having sex afterwards?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 9380
Bruh are you gonna be kissing her while having sex afterwards?

Of course not, until she washes her mouth. Typically this only happens during blowjobs anyway.

Yeah but their shouldn't be much of a smell if the girl is clean aside from maybe a slight sweaty smell. If shes not, it's fucking gross. I once licked a sweaty black chicks pussy. Wasn't great

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Yeah but their shouldn't be much of a smell if the girl is clean aside from maybe a slight sweaty smell. If shes not, it's fucking gross. I once licked a sweaty black chicks pussy. Wasn't great
lmaooooooo

I only eat ass and pussy that i have showered myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
I have yet to decide which turns me on more: the smell of her sweaty stinky feet or her ass? (asshole)

Idk tbh. I really don't.

Btw how likely do you think if I actually ate her ass I'd find stains of shit on my tongue and contract sth like e.coli?
EEWEE your back cooooootieeessss

I kissed an asian girl once after I came in her mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back