how do I get over my "ex"

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

I WILL DO ANYTHING TO ASCEND
so there was this girl
two years ago that well, she was supposed to be my GF but it didnt work out

heres the story
she moved to my school jurisdiction in 2018
back then I didn't pay any attention to her, I didn't even like sheboons at the time and my urkcel ass was too focused on this one Arab foid
in 2020, she dm'd me on IG and snapchat but I didnt reply cause I didnt want her
in 2021, I decided to go for her as I wasn't getting any pussy and the mtb white girl I was obsessing over wasn't going for a darkskin urkcel over htn italians in a italian town

so fast forward and its march
SHE asks ME to be in a relationship over the phone while I was playing fortnite JFL
I said yes, but I had no idea what was in store for me
mind you shes an african foid not an african american so shes not a totally disgusting sheboon, but she morphed into one kind of (I'll explain later)

so anyways I go to her house for the first time and we hang out n shit
while walking to her room she actually jumps on my back and we go to her room and watch a show on her phone

my head is laying between her legs and I'm feeling pretty good, but too pussy to make a move so I didnt
well, I ate her pussy for a bit then left
but it didnt feel like a relationship
I barely talked to her, wasn't seen together, shit like that
we "broke up"

then like 2 months later "got back together"
and I slayed for the first time, though I didnt cum
I remember being sweaty asf and looking back it was lowkey disgusting I was fat (still am btw) it was sweaty probably smelly
I remember her even saying at one point "look you made the bed all wet"
anyways we could only fuck when her brother wasn't home so it was pretty much only in the morning and it was summer so it was especially hot
after that some bs happened with her friend (again, but thats another story)
and she got mad but she didn't break up with me
I went over the next day and slayed but that doesn't matter

cause like two weeks later or a couple weeks later she didn't respond to my text for two days
and I went to SOYDIT of all places to ask what I should do
I remember one comment was like "if she not responding to you or texting you for two days, shes not your gf"
fucking brutal
also mind you we live basically across the street from each other so its not like she was far away but I never went over
in fact, she texted me once hours later "sorry, I fell asleep" (I now know thats code word for "I got fucked in the ass hard by bbc you beta cuck bitch faggot soyboy")
after that I said that I wanted to break up and she didnt even text me back just gave me a thumbs up (BRUTAL)

Then like two months later I see her with her new BF
fucking brutal
but she fucked me over one last time before I found out
see she texted me randomly two months after sending photos of herself (not nudes jfl) and I text her like a dumbass
one day I take her to mcdonalds cause I thought "maybe she wants to be together or start this again"

I buy her food but she doesnt want to come out of the car, which at the time I didnt find weird but now that would've been the clear signal of what was going on
I spend $15 on her, then take her home
shortly after that I see on social media that she does have a boyfriend, and I feel like a fucking fool

fast forward and its the end of school and it turns out shes moving to a different town
I, like a cuck, help her move out
Idk even know why jfl

anyways I havent seen or heard of her since so thats it but I still think about her frequently, how do I stop?

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
dnrd. a letter cuz i already know what it says

remember she’s been fuckrd silly in every hole by multiple dicks that aren’t yours. if u still love her pls rope

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Vidales, rileyma10 and 1 other person
not a single molecule

dnrd

Attachments

• 677ae170f91a47cf811322e9130f2e79.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews
By imagining how her anushole gets pounded dp by niggerdicks. Make a deepfake of it and edge for 4 hours

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Vidales, rileyma10 and iblamejews
Only read the green part, just find another girl.

Stopped reading at 2 years ago, theres another nigga pumping his seed into her guts rn and your over here writing a love story on an incel forum, stop being a bitch and get over it

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and rileyma10