Dagestanis/Chechens are so ugly

The age old white cope of muh we look better than you. Muh high iq.

Keep telling yourselves this meaningless shit since 99% of those chechens live a much more meaningful life than any of you depressed cucks.

How can you even bring yourself to believe you are even a tenth of a Chechen, African or even Tamil villager? You are nothing but a depressed bastard who copes by making fun of other people faces because you hate your mom.
Keep failing your classes kid. We were talking about looks considering most of them look like terrorist ogres, something your kind has in common with them.

Keep failing your classes kid. We were talking about looks considering most of them look like terrorist ogres, something your kind has in common with them.
Keep crying for me and my fellow Moroccans. You are forever on Moroccan bad boys leash you pretty twink.

Keep making fun of the people that bully you irl behind the guise of a computer screen.

Also, I’ve never gotten close to failing a class and despite not completing a single homework or report, my grades are above average.

Keep crying for me and my fellow Moroccans. You are forever on Moroccan bad boys leash you pretty twink.

Keep making fun of the people that bully you irl behind the guise of a computer screen.

Also, I’ve never gotten close to failing a class and despite not completing a single homework or report, my grades are above average.
Autism/10, nobody cares about the fact you're maroccan or the fact you wanna be some cringy lookism hipster that just found out how caps lock works, btw weren't you the guy saying this site is ruining his grades a while ago?

Edit: found it:
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Autism/10, nobody cares about the fact you're maroccan or the fact you wanna be some cringy lookism hipster that just found out how caps lock works, btw weren't you the guy saying this site is ruining his grades a while ago?

Edit: found it:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Yes it is compared to how they used to be. Still better than yours though.

And jfl at insulting someone for there grades lol. Imagine being proud of being 100weeks instead of 1Meeks

Yes it is compared to how they used to be. Still better than yours though.

And jfl at insulting someone for there grades lol. Imagine being proud of being 100weeks instead of 1Meeks
Hilarious considering you posted that shit Wednesday, especially considering I study computer science and will inevitably earn more money than you and have a better career.

It was just something I decided to pick thanks to your thread. Nothing special, that's it. Could've picked other things too

No

HS isn't even a thing here in fact. We call it middle school here
So you will get a professional diplôme in how long?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685