Daily nigger hate thread

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do? || Racist
Talk about niggers/monkeys, their inferiority, their stupidity, post their chimpouts, and have a laugh

@Vermilioncore
@cromagnon
@datboijj
@murdah
@tyronechadmax
@AOL
@_MVP_
@rape
@Nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fxckz, Marsiere214, efidescontinuado and 12 others
We’re talking about your ugly nigger ass first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, try2beme, watah and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Marsiere214, try2beme and 2 others
My profile fucking mogs yours ugly scrawny subhuman monkey faggot
Your pfp is literally a nigger and your name is Tyrone you’re as nigger as they come. I even see u talking about big booties and rap music every day :lul::lul::lul::lul: look in the mirror bud and you’ll see a nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, Frick.sebas, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Talk about niggers/monkeys, their inferiority, their stupidity, post their chimpouts, and have a laugh

@Vermilioncore
@cromagnon
@datboijj
@murdah
@tyronechadmax
@AOL
@_MVP_
@rape
@Nigger
I hate nigger rap :lasereyes::lasereyes:

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and vermillioncorefan
Your pfp is literally a nigger and your name is Tyrone you’re as nigger as they come. I even see u talking about big booties and rap music every day :lul::lul::lul::lul: look in the mirror bud and you’ll see a nigger
I don’t talk about either of those things so you must be a schizo who made it out of your local mental hospital or your memories are foggy from getting throatfucked by Tyrone so devilishy hard

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I'm a nigger

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, murdah, serialcoper and 1 other person
I don’t talk about either of those things so you must be a schizo who made it out of your local mental hospital or your memories are foggy from getting throatfucked by Tyrone so devilishy hard
another day another "bbc" coper

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and vermillioncorefan
My nigger u literally post about being in the “BBC crew”:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:you’re the lamest nigger I’ve ever met, be like a normal cool black dude and join a gang

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Tell them, I'm also black by .org standards so I understand you
I'm italian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, vermillioncorefan and noobs
Jealous sub-saharans have to sport synthetic hair to cover the pubes on their heads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, glizzygnasher68, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
I am whiter than you
I'm italian
Stare Staring GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: serialcoper and Darkeningstar
Jealous sub-saharans have to sport synthetic hair to cover the pubes on their heads.
b-b-but they're only PROTECTING their hair :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
My nigger u literally post about being in the “BBC crew”:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:you’re the lamest nigger I’ve ever met, be like a normal cool black dude and join a gang
You have 10000 posts in under a year you smelly nigger. Your post rep is mid aswell. Why don’t you go get a job and be productive instead of spewing radioactive diarrhea all over this forum you smelly faggot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You have 10000 posts in under a year you smelly nigger. Your post rep is mid aswell. Why don’t you go get a job and be productive instead of spewing radioactive diarrhea all over this forum you waste of oxygen.
I’m at my job rn being paid to insult your nigger baboon ass :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Frick.sebas, watah, serialcoper and 1 other person
Buttfuck niggers to gain psl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fxckz, try2beme and vermillioncorefan
I’m at my job rn being paid to insult your nigger baboon ass :lul:
A job you get paid $9 an hour to scrub shit off the walls and huge stinky turds off of toilet seats :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
A job you get paid $9 an hour to scrub diarrhea off the walls and huge turds off of toilet seats :feelskek::feelskek:
😂😂😂🫵🫵🫵🫵 stinky monkey never had a job so he doesn’t know what it’s like. I get paid $22/hr to order spics and niggers like u around

• JFL
Reactions: Frick.sebas
@murdah lurking, trying to see if I would post here to contribute. :feelshah:

• JFL
White dudes so obsessed with black dudes. Only makes sense their race has the most coalburners

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
😂😂😂🫵🫵🫵🫵 stinky monkey never had a job so he doesn’t know what it’s like. I get paid $22/hr to order spics and niggers like u around
I don’t have a job because I’m not a brainless mind-controlled goy who’s manipulated by the Jews. I’m too busy investing in stocks and crypto and fucking bitches.

I don’t have a job because I’m not a brainless mind-controlled goy who’s manipulated by the Jews. I’m too busy investing in stocks and crypto and fucking bitches.
jews are the ones that gave you everything you media halo'd monkeys have. Ungrateful ass nigger

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and vermillioncorefan
Unlike u I didn’t have to pay bills from the age of 5 🖕😂

• JFL
Reactions: Frick.sebas
jews are the ones that gave you everything you media halo'd monkeys have. Ungrateful ass nigger
They’re not media halo’d everyone hates niggers and their chimp outs :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Frick.sebas and Debetro
black people are very cool. im listening to asap rocky rn

• JFL
Pretty sure I'm infamous among this demographics perspective

Last edited:
  • JFL