D1B11FA9-159E-417E-A6BF-1930CBD24E90.gif
D1B11FA9-159E-417E-A6BF-1930CBD24E90.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Frick.sebas, boxface34, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
i will not rap in class

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and vermillioncorefan
You were busy the whole time defending yourself and your Jewish controlled :feelskek:
you're too pussybitch to reply to anything I said what happened to big strong black man awwogah

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Someone told me earlier this year to look up the guy’s cat’s name. I couldn’t believe it. :feelskek:
Tell master to fix his site. I can’t post pics

you're too pussybitch to reply to anything I said what happened to big strong black man awwogah
It confused his remaining brain cells he’s going to get more Gatorade and hot Cheetos to recharge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frick.sebas and serialcoper
Master barely gets on here but I’ll pass on the message. You should try uploading it to a different website and then copy and paste the link here by using the
[ img ] tags, see if that works.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Master barely gets on here but I’ll pass on the message. You should try uploading it to a different website and then copy and paste the link here by using the
Master is. Nigger that’s what’s so funny @serialcoper

• Hmm...
Reactions: serialcoper
Master is. Nigger that’s what’s so funny @serialcoper
Das rite whiteboi. :ogre: That’s why he’s got non-blacks as his mods to do all the dirty work for him. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Das rite whiteboi. :ogre: That’s why he’s got non-blacks as his mods to do all the dirty work for him. :feelswhy:
Ur an honorary nigger I still remember how the Tyrone got respect for u when u shouldered some cuck outta the way without even noticing chad

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I want to see everything that has been looted by sub-saharans in America be returned to its rightful owners. We need to get some bean counters working on this to find a dollar figure for the total cost and then send the bill to wealthy sub-saharans like Oprah and Lebron James.

• JFL
Ur an honorary nigger I still remember how the Tyrone got respect for u when u shouldered some cuck outta the way without even noticing chad
Hahaha, that was the “tyrone” (facially he was more of an ogre) I shouldered. He was the biggest guy at our school, no one came close to his size. Some guys even joked that even his fingers were muscular. :feelskek:

He’s from Togo apparently (my blasian friend told me), he was shooketh. Didn’t think the scrawny brown guy had it in him. :Comfy: (I didn’t apologize though since I didn’t even do it on purpose. I didn’t even know I did that the moment it happened. :hnghn:).

• Love it
Turns out other mods can’t post images either, it’s a server problem. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

• JFL
Reactions: Frick.sebas, cromagnon and vermillioncorefan
How are there niggers on this forum? I thought they were all in gangs and got shot to death by other nignogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frick.sebas, noobs and vermillioncorefan
If someone makes a white people hate thread tag me and ill be violently racist to all of you black tar shits and bleach demon piglets. Youre all revolting in a unique way

• Love it
the congolese were the niggers who sold the other niggers to the whites

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Jamaldickjavontus and vermillioncorefan