Daily Reminder Fixing Failo's is More Effective than acquiring Halo's

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
Case in point is my self

As everyone knows I split ratings into 4 categories bones, proportions/positioning, skin/coloring and harmony

I've only told one person my measurements, but I'm easily in the top 5% for

Bizygomatic
FWHR
Biacronomial
Lower Third Height
Skull Circ.
Skull Height
PFL
PFW
Labial Fissure
Chin Projection
Philtrum/Chin Ratio
etc.

All of these would easily put me as a PSL 6+ for bones and proportions/positioning, so why I'm i in the PSL 4-4.5 range

Because my skin/coloring although much improved in recent months is still a PSL 2.5-3.25, and negatives are averaged twice as much then positives. This is very similar to loss aversion phenomenon

Some studies have suggested that losses are twice as powerful, psychologically, as gains.[1]Loss aversion was first identified by Amos Tversky and Daniel Kahneman.[2]

So before you go and get that wrap around jaw implant, lefort 3, or sliding genio. Fix things that are the weakest link in the chain and make a big difference in your aesthetic. Soft lookmaxes first and then hard if need be, and then you can properly access your "slayer surgeries", but to often I see people asking me about extremely invasive surgeries , but they have acne, bad coloring from bad diet/no excercise. I just think to myself you've got your priorities so off kilter your still going to be looksmaxing in your 40's

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Clark69, SquareChinOrDeath and 3 others
Ik some curries fix coloring with whitening creams. Thoughts?

There is nothing, literally nothing, more stupid than overweight people getting implants, you have got to have a brain the size of your nipples to do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, BeautifulBones, androidcel and 2 others
Reminder: you are a nigger

• +1
Reactions: Spite and Deleted member 147
Ik some curries fix coloring with whitening creams. Thoughts?

I don't recommend just eat well and you can have good coloring at any skin color

Reminder: you are a nigger

I'd choose your next words very wisely friend

As you know I'm very good with software and have my own image recognition software, and you'll be applying to medical school soon, for all you know I already know your full name.

I'm sure medical schools would be glad to know your calling people nigger on the internet. I'm sure they'll still keep you because you know it's so hard to keep medical schools full

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Chadelite and RedPilledStemcel
Agreed. You should fix your deformities/obvious flaws first before changing the color of your eyes or whitening/darkening your skin.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and BeautifulBones
I don't recommend just eat well and you can have good coloring at any skin color

View attachment 8751

I'd choose your next words very wisely friend

As you know I'm very good with software and have my own image recognition software, and you'll be applying to medical school soon, for all you know I already know your full name.

I'm sure medical schools would be glad to know your calling people nigger on the internet. I'm sure they'll still keep you because you know it's so hard to keep medical schools full

Now this is to autistic

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
What's your opinion on height? Does being 6ft give you any kind of advantage or no?

How can you even fix your philtrum?

How can you even fix your philtrum?

stubble
Skin and coloring is legit, would've never cared about eating enough vegetables or having proper routines if it weren't for this site.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
You are so far gone, please rope.

- Wow you read all my threads I'm honored

Duh 6'2-6'4 is ideal
No I don’t, you fucking faggot, you think too highly of yourself to ever assume I did.

No I don’t, you fucking faggot, you think too highly of yourself to ever assume I did.
Lol I see your name viewing every thread though. Even some throwback ones

I would read your threads , but of the two you've written one was all about me(lol saying I think too
highly of myself)

The other looked dogshit just by the title

Daily Reminder:

No one has ever won an argument against me
Esp. Low IQ people who believe in Jewish Media Propaganda
You are so far gone, please rope.

Life's too good bro

Maybe if I was as angry and tormented of a soul as you I'd consider

Lol I see your name viewing every thread though. Even some throwback ones

I would read your threads , but of the two you've written one was all about me(lol saying I think too
highly of myself)

The other looked dogshit just by the title

Daily Reminder:

No one has ever won an argument against me
Esp. Low IQ people who believe in Jewish Media Propaganda

Life's too good bro

Maybe if I was as angry and tormented of a soul as you I'd consider
Lol please rope, I scroll most all recent threads on the first page, if commenting on one makes you so proud Idk what to tell

You “never losing as argument” are just your delusions not allowing you to see that you are wrong.

Lol please rope, I scroll most all recent threads on the first page, if commenting on one makes you so proud Idk what to tell

You “never losing as argument” are just your delusions not allowing you to see that you are wrong.

yzKr0Ft.gif

yzKr0Ft.gif
yzKr0Ft.gif

yzKr0Ft.gif
yzKr0Ft.gif
yzKr0Ft.gif

Mv8Wtmn.gif
Mv8Wtmn.gif

Mv8Wtmn.gif

Where is the cope?

You thinking I’m your biggest fan, when I said “you’re an autist” on 2 threads, then dipped

is the cope.

Stop your delusions.

Where is the cope?

You thinking I’m your biggest fan, when I said “you’re an autist” on 2 threads, then dipped

is the cope.

Stop your delusions.

When your responses get low quality, like this one ^

I just stop responding. Probably much like that oneitis you've been trying to get on a date

JP, tormented souls like you probably gave up on dating a long time ago. Just like dating has given up on you

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and SquareChinOrDeath
When your responses get low quality, like this one ^

I just stop responding. Probably much like that oneitis you've been trying to get on a date

JP, tormented souls like you probably gave up on dating a long time ago. Just like dating has given up on you
That’s why you keep on responding each time

LOL

I JUST CAN’T WITH YOUR DELUSIONS

LOL

stubble
Skin and coloring is legit, would've never cared about eating enough vegetables or having proper routines if it weren't for this site.
Hmm I guess your right, i have blonde hair and it’s very hard to grow much facial hair.. I hope they darken but my brother and father both have great beard genes, but there not blonde.

Hmm I guess your right, i have blonde hair and it’s very hard to grow much facial hair.. I hope they darken but my brother and father both have great beard genes, but there not blonde.

Literally same for me, father and brother has dark great beards but i only have blond invisble barely there facial hairs. I have very thick brows and lashes tho, but you cant even see them because of the coloring.
Hoping my beard will darken because of my dark strawberry blonde hair color, but i know it wont happen.

Good post

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
I've noticed that gl ethnic people have a shine/glow to their skin that's not necessarily related to color. How is it possible to attain this "sheen" ?

truth. i was thinking about this this week

eliminating your negatives > gaining positives

some people are too focused on gaining the positives when they dont realize they are getting rid of the bad stuff, and go right back to where they started and wonder why they cant make progress.

this the mind of a loser

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and BeautifulBones
I've noticed that gl ethnic people have a shine/glow to their skin that's not necessarily related to color. How is it possible to attain this "sheen" ?

Collagenmaxxing and moisture

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Literally same for me, father and brother has dark great beards but i only have blond invisble barely there facial hairs. I have very thick brows and lashes tho, but you cant even see them because of the coloring.
Hoping my beard will darken because of my dark strawberry blonde hair color, but i know it wont happen.
Yea man it’s bad, my eyebrows are dirty blonde which I’m lucky I hope the facial hair gets darker as there are some dark hairs. So time will tell, I think if I could get good stubble it would raise me up a bit.

truth. i was thinking about this this week

eliminating your negatives > gaining positives

some people are too focused on gaining the positives when they dont realize they are getting rid of the bad stuff, and go right back to where they started and wonder why they cant make progress.

this the mind of a loser
The prob lem with failos is that usually it involves surgery or some really invasive ones. Soft looksmaxing does not do much.
But agreed that fixing failos is more important.

• +1
Case in point is my self

As everyone knows I split ratings into 4 categories bones, proportions/positioning, skin/coloring and harmony

I've only told one person my measurements, but I'm easily in the top 5% for

Bizygomatic
FWHR
Biacronomial
Lower Third Height
Skull Circ.
Skull Height
PFL
PFW
Labial Fissure
Chin Projection
Philtrum/Chin Ratio
etc.

All of these would easily put me as a PSL 6+ for bones and proportions/positioning, so why I'm i in the PSL 4-4.5 range

Because my skin/coloring although much improved in recent months is still a PSL 2.5-3.25, and negatives are averaged twice as much then positives. This is very similar to loss aversion phenomenon

Some studies have suggested that losses are twice as powerful, psychologically, as gains.[1]Loss aversion was first identified by Amos Tversky and Daniel Kahneman.[2]

So before you go and get that wrap around jaw implant, lefort 3, or sliding genio. Fix things that are the weakest link in the chain and make a big difference in your aesthetic. Soft lookmaxes first and then hard if need be, and then you can properly access your "slayer surgeries", but to often I see people asking me about extremely invasive surgeries , but they have acne, bad coloring from bad diet/no excercise. I just think to myself you've got your priorities so off kilter your still going to be looksmaxing in your 40's
Yeah, but your black, so looks don't really matter for you tbh tbh.

The prob lem with failos is that usually it involves surgery or some really invasive ones. Soft looksmaxing does not do much.
But agreed that fixing failos is more important.

It depends on the failo some people are just overweight/underweight/acne, but their bones are fine in that case soft lookmaxes can really ascend them sometimes more than 1 PSL point. However some things do require surgery to fix

It depends on the failo some people are just overweight/underweight/acne, but their bones are fine in that case soft lookmaxes can really ascend them sometimes more than 1 PSL point. However some things do require surgery to fix
I think is takes 2 years of soft looksmaxing for face in order to apply everything lookism science consists of. Apply every advice etc. Everyone has some flaws which could be corrected and areas that could be improved with soft looksmaxing.

• +1
I think is takes 2 years of soft looksmaxing for face in order to apply everything lookism science consists of. Apply every advice etc. Everyone has some flaws which could be corrected and areas that could be improved with soft looksmaxing.

2 years might be a little long unless your really starting from rock bottom, but it's good to set healthy time frames. People out here they going to ascend by the end of the month or a couple of weeks. They got the game fucked up

2 years might be a little long unless your really starting from rock bottom, but it's good to set healthy time frames. People out here they going to ascend by the end of the month or a couple of weeks. They got the game fucked up
Soft looksmaxing is very flexible and some methods happen to be efficient and some do not. I think it requires some time to be able to give an honest response to oneself that he did every soft looksmax possible. Also framemaxxing and NT maxxing take about similar time to build up something.