Reactions: Deleted member 2275, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 6 others
lazy low energy low t soyboi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
i'm too lazy anyway

Gym is for cardio and leanmaxxing

Bodybuilders are losers wasting money and time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Deleted member 2275, Frontal and 1 other person
Well gymcelling is required if I want to bbcmaxx and I get to eat more food which is a good cope. I do agree that gymcelling won't help everyone.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel and Absi
Why not hit the gym to lose weight like I do?

leanmax > all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, xz90 and Steve bachall
have you done anything to looksmax since you joined this forum?
He lost weight and got hair transplant. None of which helped him in the UK. Then, there are gymcelled people here like DrTony, Deltoid, and Nibba who he claims 'are normie tier; nothing special', but were able to slay or have some success without going to foreign lands.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2275, FatmanO and 5 others
didnt read 1 word

Nice to see the copers out in force.

lazy low energy low t soyboi

Hurrrr muh teeee.

End it.

Why not hit the gym to lose weight like I do?

A calorie deficit will make you lose weight. You don't need a gym to achieve that, you need to eat less. Weight loss is like 90% diet.

Sure although most 'advice' here is utter trash. Muh gym, muh chewing, muh mewing is about all they have to offer, repeated a thousand times a day.

He lost weight and got hair transplant. None of which helped him in the UK. Then, there are gymcelled people here like DrTony, Deltoid, and Nibba who he claims 'are normie tier; nothing special', but were able to slay or have some success without going to foreign lands.

No shit it didn't help me in the UK (as if the UK is some holy grail, JFL have you seen the crap on offer there?) as I did all that after I'd left the fucking UK.

All of the boyos you named either don't slay at all, or fall into the 'no proof no care' category.

didnt read 1 word

Course you didn't boyo.

no loss, shits retarded

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, Wincel and 1 other person
Yep, it's time for this thread again.

Chad knows what's up.

View attachment 51895

Curb your gymcelling, or you might end up like this:

View attachment 51896
Doesn't understand the majority of male models where also athletic... If done for a long time alone it'll be good for your testosterone and growth hormone which will have an effect on your looks. The more lean muscle mass the more testosterone you have in general. During puberty this can be very beneficial. Doesn't mean it's much, but it's better than nothing and this site is about maxxing out

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and The Dude Abides
muscle>no muscle
Just admit you dont want to go to the gym because you're too ashamed to flap your bingo wings benching empty bar. Gym is intimidating for a spergie like you, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 2275, The Dude Abides and 4 others
marina trench deph IQ also cringe for being this new
muscle>no muscle
Just admit you dont want to go to the gym because you're too ashamed to flap your bingo wings benching empty bar. Gym is intimidating for a spergie like you, stop coping
don't even type, you're wasting your time. People like @jefferson roid and lift for 9 months with shit sleep, diet and schedule and get bigger then you when lifting natty for YEARS

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
don't even type, you're wasting your time. People like @jefferson roid and lift for 9 months with shit sleep, diet and schedule and get bigger then you when lifting natty for YEARS
doesn't mean you shouldnt lift. whats your point

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: x30001 and androidcel
I like Chicos body. I will gymcel to get his body.
Going for the typical bodybuilder body however is kinda cope I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Deleted member 2275 and androidcel
I mean @itsOVER how else would I thicken up my forearms, arms and neck and make my body more symmetrical? (I have really big muscular legs but a really skinny upper body). Its a major fail for me.

muscle>no muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, dogtown and androidcel

You still fucking gooks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 2275, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Ah, the drinks here are absolutely refreshing, wouldn't you agree?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

proves nothing, Im not saying that face doesn't matter... Im saying that muscle adds to it. Muscular Chad >Skinny Chad. fucking hell boys how fucking hard is it to understand

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 2275, over4me? and 3 others
proves nothing, Im not saying that face doesn't matter... Im saying that muscle adds to it. Muscular Chad >Skinny Chad. fucking hell boys how fucking hard is it to understand

You are retarded AF delusional clown

Last edited:
Just saw a vid of an ethnic who was mad af because despite he's gymcelling he couldn't get white pussies and was anxious because he sees scrawny/shorts whiteguys with stacys : just give up muscle is useless

Was at the gym last week i ve seen two BBC guys with classic physique around 6"3 with average faces , i told them " whoa you guys must be the king of the nightclubs" , one of them told me straight " girls don't give jack shit about muscles .

Thought you could compensate even 20% of the face with muscles but oh boy i was wrong ,you can't even compensate 0,01%..
dude you're a fucking retard, I'm giving up explaining such elementary concept.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
couldn't agree more. however, i think losing weight is important but you can do that with other sports (that are definitely not that monotonous lmao). nothing is shittier than being fat (and short maybe).

Yep, it's time for this thread again.

Chad knows what's up.

View attachment 51895

Curb your gymcelling, or you might end up like this:

View attachment 51896

This is just one of them and this high iq poster didn’t even include height.

If it’s all I in the face then you must have invested a whole lot of money and time to improve it haven’t you? So.... what have you done???????????????

This is just one of them and this high iq poster didn’t even include height.

Very low iq tbh

By that gorilla ? is the most attractive to women because they are muh strong

Face> everything

Example Leonardo DiCaprio

• +1
Very low iq tbh

By that gorilla ? is the most attractive to women because they are muh strong

Face> everything

Example Leonardo DiCaprio
The mechanisms of diploid sexual reproduction generate offspring whose genome is a joint product of genes of both of its parents. As such, when a female reproduces with a male, the genes that she passes onto her offspring will be bundled with the genetic code of the male for several generations to come. This bundling will slowly decompose each generation as meiosis breaks apart the gene linkages, but the selection pressure is clear and powerful. Females who reproduce with males whose genetic code generates higher quality offspring will outreproduce females who do not.

The genetic quality of a man is, in part, indicated by the quality (or condition) of his phenotype. In particular, men's bodies scale to energetic demands, enabling men with greater disease resistance to grow larger and fitter bodies [6,1012]. This predicts that women will find physically fitter and physically stronger men more attractive [1315].

I won’t deny the importance of face but you deny the importance of the body mister “high iq”

I won’t deny the importance of face but you deny the importance of the body mister “high iq”
They mean guys with good frame and lean body like David Beckham, prime brad pit,Sean opry and Chico

Lean > muscles

But I think guys should do sport to get defined body and low bodyfat% getting big is turn off tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000
They mean guys with good frame and lean body like David Beckham, prime brad pit,Sean opry and Chico

Lean > muscles

But I think guys should do sport to get defined body and low bodyfat% getting big is turn off tbh
Send a pic defining your lean you haven’t read beyond the title of the study have you?

Lean > muscles

Are you telling me this is peak body? Ignoring the face of course.

How big are you talking of?

Are you telling me this is peak body? Ignoring the face of course.

How big are you talking of?
What do you mean??

Slim + toned is ideal for hooking up and relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
What do you mean??

Slim + toned is ideal for hooking up and relationship
Oh rly??

Hence if you are to pick a body for mass%appeal this would be it?? Are you telling me that this is the preferred male body by women?

How big?

Oh rly??

Hence if you are to pick a body for mass%appeal this would be it?? Are you telling me that this is the preferred male body by women?

How big?
Appeals of course

It’s all about looking like James Bond in tuxedo

• JFL
That doesn’t answer my question.

How big is too big. Why wouldn’t it be bigger than this James Bond and why wouldn’t it be bigger in the other ones featured, obviously, we must exclude the face.
I can’t answer that it also depends on height and weight but toned body is the most attractive

150 pounds on 5:5 dude look looks like a stick on 6:2 dude

Ideal body for slaying

• +1
The body is the pedestal of your face.

For each female rater, we computed the correlation between her ratings of the men's attractiveness and the men's actual physical strength (as measured in the original studies, table 1). These correlations were examined to see if any women in our samples showed a significant preference for weaker men. They did not. None of the 160 women in our study who rated attractiveness produced a statistically significant preference for weaker men (all p > 0.05). One woman who rated men in Set 1 showed a marginally significant preference for weak men when viewing them from the front, r = −0.24, p = 0.06, but the same woman rated those same men from the side and had a non-significant preference for strong men, r = 0.10. In other words, we could find no evidence that there exists a sizeable population of women who prefer physically weaker men when evaluating male bodies.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin